It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Red Line Crossed: Trump's personal banking information handed over to Robert Mueller

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Gandalf77

Comey/Mueller in 2020
Make America respectable again.

Thanks for the laugh, I needed that!

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   
For what it is worth, Bloomberg has official corrected its reporting to say Trump personal records were not subpoenaed.

Bloomberg News corrected Wednesday its bombshell report that special counsel Robert Mueller had subpoenaed Deutsche Bank records pertaining to President Donald Trump and his family.

The corrected report said the bank records “pertain to people affiliated” with Trump. Bloomberg had originally reported that Mueller “zeroed in” on Trump.

dailycaller.com...

So it seems it is not just the white house saying this.

If it turns out that Trumps records were in fact not subpoenaed, this is anothe huge black eye for the MSM.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Trump is #ing toast. Period. He should save himself the embarrassment and just resign. And if this web of treason wades anywhere into Pence, he needs to go too.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

The thing is with every bit of news that comes out about this investigation its like the noose (Trump supporters don't freak out, I mean metaphorically) is tightening on trump.

So nothing has changed in almost two years then.
Nah...The net is not closing in on him...In fact, the net has been found to be full of holes...What they are doing is latching on to a far bigger net since the one they had is not closing in on him...

And they are no longer looking for Russian collusion...They are searching for absolutely anything that could sway Congress to impeach Trump...

Come on, you can't be that blind, senior members of the Trump camp have been charged in a investigation looking into Russian conclusion in the recent elections.

Things have changed.

Now yes granted nothing has happened yet that has directly implicated the Donald himself to the point where he too has been incited but it does feel like the net is closing in on him. Now you can disagree with my opinion on that all you want but its not changing my opinion that the net is closing in on him.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
For what it is worth, Bloomberg has official corrected its reporting to say Trump personal records were not subpoenaed.

Bloomberg News corrected Wednesday its bombshell report that special counsel Robert Mueller had subpoenaed Deutsche Bank records pertaining to President Donald Trump and his family.

The corrected report said the bank records “pertain to people affiliated” with Trump. Bloomberg had originally reported that Mueller “zeroed in” on Trump.

dailycaller.com...

If it turns out that Trumps records were in fact not subpoenaed, this is anothe huge black eye for the MSM.

Sounds like the theory someone offered earlier was right: Someone at Bloomberg heard "Deutche Bank" and "special council" and drew a connection prematurely.

“Pertain to people affiliated with Trump" makes it sound like Trump is only tangentially connected to this request.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   

dailycaller.com...

It's not a black eye for the media any more than Donnie tweeting fake news videos was for him.

Media reports stuff, discovers amended info, issues correction.

Difference being they actually correct it. Donnie does not.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

The thing is with every bit of news that comes out about this investigation its like the noose (Trump supporters don't freak out, I mean metaphorically) is tightening on trump.

So nothing has changed in almost two years then.

I'm already worried what will happen if Mueller vindicates Trump. Will the lunatic side back off or will the situation escalate. Unfortunately the same goes if he is found guilty. The whole Peter Strzok thing sure doesn't look good for Mueller's side. The HIC launched a probe into the FBI. There are currently so many probes going on that it's hard to keep track on who is investigating who and for what.

I haven't had a chance to read through this whole thread yet... but I think the salient question is a DIFFERENT question... but first... by now someone in this thread has pointed out that Bloomberg and WSJ issued a correction, because, one again, this is "Fake News".

It's one thing when in an attempt to bias public opinion the media interviews John Doe, and on ONE occasion asks Mr. Doe;

"So Mr Doe... exactly how long HAVE you been beating your wife?"

Of course... Mr. Doe is doing no such thing... but that was never the point. The point was to get a headline "John Doe accused of beating his wife!"

Last week we have Ross rolling out his BS... (...and getting suspended for a month for the poor journalism), and then yesterday "Subpoenas for Trumps banking records" gets rolled out... and then corrected the following day (but NOT in screaming headlines like the original headline)

Over and over again... "Mr. Doe (Trump) are you STILL beating your wife?" (He's not).

So... for those of you that are unable to see beyond the partisan meme viri being injected into damn near every mass media venue... there is a coup d' etat going on between stay behinds from the last TWO administrations who are embedded in the FBI and the Intel community, and the folks coming in to or sympathetic to the campaign and then election of Donald Trump.

Not just on the right who can think AND supported Trump know this... many on the left know it as well... and are afraid to talk about what they see publicly. I know... a surprising number of them have told me privately they think a lot of liberals are just out of their minds... and these are folks who voted "D" in the 2016 election, and certainly don't like Trump... but they are afraid of what they are seeing happen.

If there are genuine crimes of import uncovered by ANYONE in government... they should be investigated and, if guilty, sent to jail or receive an appropriate measure of justice.

But so far, given what we now know about the people at the FBI who were manipulating the outcome of the "Clinton e-mail investigation" (in quotes... because the evidence suggest there was no such thing) it looks like Mueller and/or those on his staff are running a political hit-job, not an investigation.

When you take ALL the hinky things that have been laid at Trumps feet, and then honestly examine how those "facts" comport with the actual facts... if these things are used to depose Trump and remove him from office... then I think we will see violence... and mayhem. Not because Trump supporters are "freaking out"... but because they are not idiots and will just throw in the towel and see all this for exactly what it is...

...and ACTUAL coup d' etat.

Now... before everyone jumps my s**t and piles on... I'm not signaling my approval of Trump and everything he does. When I watch/read the news... I swear at the guy or about the guy... he's a full throttle go cart loose in a china store... but he is pushing back against Mr. Global and his minions... and who knows... maybe he'll actually get a little more law and order going in the U.S.

Trump will have to be a lot more caustic and cowboy like to match the crimes of the Bush and Obama administrations, the litmus test of crime being The U.S. Constitution. Now some will roll their eyes... at using the TUSC as a litmus test for crimes from the Executive Branch.

Don't look now... but TUSC is LITERALLY the base Rule of Law document of our nation. Any thing in the U.S.C. that doesn't comport with TUSC, upon challenge in the SCOTUS, get's thrown out.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 10:27 PM
link   
DING DING DING DING!!!!!

Booyakasha gets the "biggest truth in the thread award."

Amazing, isn't it?

Damn... it just occured to me how ironic the Netflix show "Stranger Things" actually is... and "Upside Downworld".

That would explain alot, wouldn't it? Run it out... think about the imagery and archetypes in Stranger Things and imagine the giant nasty vaporous spider like presence is media and the Deep State. W H O A

originally posted by: booyakasha
when i first came to this website in 2003 no one trusted the MSM. No one trusted republicans or democrats either. What happened?

I can not figure out for the life of me why people still think anything the MSM says is true. It's all controlled by the CIA and the best criminals the world has ever seen. Turn off your TV people, they are hypnotizing you.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Why this story hasn't made it to the hoax bin already is beyond me.

Even the Wall Street Journal, and Bloomberg have recanted.

Like I said in the beginning "just more Fake-News"

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 11:06 PM
link   

dailycaller.com...

That's the second time that they probably made a deliberate error. Are they that scared that they risk ruining their reputation to get Trump? This is getting stranger day by day.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

originally posted by: UKTruth
The truth of this will come from the Bank - I am hoping they make a definitive statement because if it is false then the media are once again in the dock, days after a huge fake news story. If it's true then Sekulow needs to resign.

The truth of this will come when the investigation is included. The bank is already involved in scandals and needs to keep its mouth tightly shut. Chances are it was someone in the bank who leaked the news to the German press, where it was picked up by Reuters. I assume you know Reuters is a front for MI6. Looks bad for the "special relationship."

Actually, the truth has come out now, so it's all good. The media was pushing fake news again and the Whitehouse was telling the truth.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: fencesitter85

dailycaller.com...

It's not a black eye for the media any more than Donnie tweeting fake news videos was for him.

The liberal media has two black eyes, a broken nose, no teeth, a cut lip, two broken cheekbones and a concussion. They have less credibility for the truth now than The Onion.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: fencesitter85

dailycaller.com...

The liberal media has two black eyes, a broken nose, no teeth, a cut lip, two broken cheekbones and a concussion. They have less credibility for the truth now than The Onion.

And their pants are down, with Big Wally coming up from behind.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: booyakasha
when i first came to this website in 2003 no one trusted the MSM. No one trusted republicans or democrats either. What happened?

I can not figure out for the life of me why people still think anything the MSM says is true. It's all controlled by the CIA and the best criminals the world has ever seen. Turn off your TV people, they are hypnotizing you.

TRUMP changed that paradigm when it comes to the President and Republicans. Republicans are now seen as more trustworthy than Democrats..by a long shot.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert
Couldn't this be more half-true news of the sort that leaked about Flynn? Perhaps they are digging further on Manafort or a codefendant related, for example?
It would mean the fact that Mueller's team did, in fact, request or subpoena records of Deutsche Bank, which might have been leaked. Someone hears that Mueller sent a request to the bank. Trump's association with the bank is welk -known. That person makes a connection Mueller-DB-Trump that didn't necessarily exist. Leaks the info to the media. Media jumps. So we get where we are today.

Or it's all so much bull# and they never requested records.
Or Sekulow is full of # or mis-/ill-informed.

I'm just trying to figure out a scenario that might generate the story and the denial, and that seems as likely as any.

Well, well, well...

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

... Could we allow investigation of Democrat dealings with Russians and Ukrainians go with equal zeal?

Equal justice

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Follow the money.

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 06:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

The truth of this will come from the Bank - I am hoping they make a definitive statement because if it is false then the media are once again in the dock, days after a huge fake news story. If it's true then Sekulow needs to resign.

The truth of this will come when the investigation is included. The bank is already involved in scandals and needs to keep its mouth tightly shut. Chances are it was someone in the bank who leaked the news to the German press, where it was picked up by Reuters. I assume you know Reuters is a front for MI6. Looks bad for the "special relationship."

Actually, the truth has come out now, so it's all good. The media was pushing fake news again and the Whitehouse was telling the truth.

Keep saying that to yourself as you watch the impeachment.

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 06:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Leonidas
Follow the money.

That's what Mueller is doing. Trump supporters are screaming "foul!"

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join