It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Red Line Crossed: Trump's personal banking information handed over to Robert Mueller

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 08:07 AM
link   
The truth of this will come from the Bank - I am hoping they make a definitive statement because if it is false then the media are once again in the dock, days after a huge fake news story. If it's true then Sekulow needs to resign.
edit on 6/12/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
a reply to: bgerbger

The thing is with every bit of news that comes out about this investigation its like the noose (Trump supporters don't freak out, I mean metaphorically) is tightening on trump.

The investigation just feels like its closing in on Trump.

They can call it a witch hunt if they want but if that witch hunt does find some evidence that Trump obstructed justice or worked who the Russians to subvert American democracy then its does not change the conclusion of the witch hunt (investigation)

Which noose? Nothing indicates that this could be bad for Trump. Mind you he wasn't even in the infamous Panama Papers. I call it wishful thinking but please go ahead. Still thinking Trump is stupid oh boy you lot will never learn your lesson.

He wasn't mentioned in the Panama Papers because he does not have the sort of wealth that requires offshore accounts. He does not need to have his money laundered because he is a laundry himself.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
The truth of this will come from the Bank - I am hoping they make a definitive statement because if it is false then the media are once again in the dock, days after a huge fake news story. If it's true then Sekulow needs to resign.

The truth of this will come when the investigation is included. The bank is already involved in scandals and needs to keep its mouth tightly shut. Chances are it was someone in the bank who leaked the news to the German press, where it was picked up by Reuters. I assume you know Reuters is a front for MI6. Looks bad for the "special relationship."

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

The bank or the investigators.

Though the lawyer doesn't have to resign for lie in to the press. It's his job to protect his client. Though I suppose if your saying it makes trump look bad to have his attorney wag the dog you may have a point.

Sometimes investigators use rumors to make people panic and make hasty moves as well so it's really a wait and see what is real.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   
All upset over bank records? How about getting your private parts groped just because you are walking down the street.
(You know the stop and frisk he supported).

It's so funny how people are so into "law and order" and ignoring rights UNTIL it comes to them. Then it's all sorts of lines.

Bank records aren't a line. Has anyone went through a divorce or child support proceedings? Applied for any type of government aid?

A "line" would be conversations with his medical doctors, interviewing his minor children, physical searches?

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Then why lie if they are innocent?

It wasn't only Hillary that helped lower the minimum wage in Haiti and it was either wages were lowered or those companies pulling out of Haiti entirely. Which would you have preferred?

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

Nah. It's all good. What are they saying about this this morning? What has trump tweeted? Oh you just know he'd have said SOMETHING THIS morning on twitter if this weren't true! But ... Silence...🌛

Guess they got the confirmation too late for a retraction...

No, now you won't hear any more out of them unless someone presses Huckabee-Sanders this afternoon.
None of the news agencies have walked back the story unless they did it in the last few hours.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

It would be a one post thread.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: sdcigarpig

Indications like a man named Mike Flynn who is cooperating with them now.
Wonder what else and where else he's telling them to look?

He certainly has a story to tell if we believe his attorney.
I think it started like this...
Once upon a time a man named trump was desperate for money and a country named Russia needed to move some cash out of the country. It just so happens... here's this bank which tells trump Hey! I have cash! and tells Russia Hey I have a place for you to move your cash so it looks like a real estate deal. And they lived happily until the U.S. Government found out...

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Once upon a time a woman named Hillary was desperate for money and a country named Russia needed to move some cash out of the country in exchange for uranium. It just so happens... here's this smaller country which tells Hillary Hey! I have cash! and tells Russia Hey I have a place for you to move your cash so it looks like your buying a small company but it's really about uranium. And they lived happily until the U.S. Government found out...

I changed a few things around for ya...

Makes more sense this way...

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: conscientiousobserver
a reply to: Grambler

Then why lie if they are innocent?

It wasn't only Hillary that helped lower the minimum wage in Haiti and it was either wages were lowered or those companies pulling out of Haiti entirely. Which would you have preferred?

Who said anything about innocence? There just isn't anything that relates to the Trump / Russian collusion narrative.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Once upon a time a man named trump was desperate for money and a country named Russia needed to move some cash out of the country. It just so happens... here's this bank which tells trump Hey! I have cash! and tells Russia Hey I have a place for you to move your cash so it looks like a real estate deal. And they lived happily until the U.S. Government found out...

Once upon a time is exactly how this whole thing started. It's the most commonly used opening line in fairy tales. Just glad you can finally see it for the fiction that it is.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Russia, Russia, Russia, you sound like Marcia from the Brady Bunch.

Still haven't learned to respond to multiple posts in one post?

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Trump has been getting loans from Deutche Bank for years. To believe your story, you need to believe that Russia has been grooming Trump to be president for literally a decade or longer. And in all that time, the most damning piece of communication that has emerged is when Trump's son met with a Russian chick who said she had dirt on Hillary.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   
More bad news for the #hate45 crowd.

"Astonishing And Disturbing" Email Exposes Mueller Deputy As Anti-Trumper

“This is an astonishing and disturbing find. Andrew Weisman, a key prosecutor on Robert Mueller’s team, praised Obama DOJ holdover Sally Yates after she lawlessly thwarted President Trump. How much more evidence do we need that the Mueller operation has been irredeemably compromised by anti-Trump partisans? Shut it down.”

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Comrade Cheeto turned to Deutche Bank because the big American banks wouldn't loan him any more $ after all of his bankruptcies. He's got a history of defaulting on loans. Apparently he likes to stiff both blue and white collar folks.

It's also quite plausible that Russia has been grooming the orange one for years. And when it looked like he was going to make a run at the presidency, Bad Vlad saw a golden opportunity (shower?). "Hey, Comrade Cheeto, we think now is good time to build beeg tower in Moscow. Eez hard to do business with your country, though. Eef you make some changes, beezness may be, um, easier. Let us drink wodka and call up some working girlz..."

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

Hard to see how that's evidence that the investigation is "irredeemably compromised."
Sally Yates was perfectly and legally within her rights to thwart Comrade Cheeto--and she did an excellent job of schooling that numbskull Ted Cruz on the law when he tried to challenge her on that, I will say.
If Weisman praised her for doing her job and doing it well, so what?

On with the investigation.

Comey/Mueller in 2020
Make America respectable again.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   
when i first came to this website in 2003 no one trusted the MSM. No one trusted republicans or democrats either. What happened?

I can not figure out for the life of me why people still think anything the MSM says is true. It's all controlled by the CIA and the best criminals the world has ever seen. Turn off your TV people, they are hypnotizing you.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
Lets say a look into his bank shows Russian banks personally gave trump millions.

What does this prove at All?

Show me Trump promising russia things in exchange for them illegally helping him in he election.

That was the accusation.

Or are we now saying anyone who got money from russia is a Kremlin agent.

This is what the tax return argument was about In the first place.

The left just wants to say "see trump has had business dealings with russia! This prove he stole the election!"

Nevermind this proves nothing at all.

They just believe that if they tell russia enough times Hillary (who we have proof of her foundation and husband of getting money from russians) will be president.

Perhaps the left will get lucky and it will turn out that a Russian pikachu personally gave trump money through facebook ads, and they can have all of their fantasies rolled in to one.

Lol.

Every post of yours in this thread reads like a triggered teenager.

If Obama has gained millions from the Russians would you be saying this?

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: fencesitter85

originally posted by: Grambler
Lets say a look into his bank shows Russian banks personally gave trump millions.

What does this prove at All?

Show me Trump promising russia things in exchange for them illegally helping him in he election.

That was the accusation.

Or are we now saying anyone who got money from russia is a Kremlin agent.

This is what the tax return argument was about In the first place.

The left just wants to say "see trump has had business dealings with russia! This prove he stole the election!"

Nevermind this proves nothing at all.

They just believe that if they tell russia enough times Hillary (who we have proof of her foundation and husband of getting money from russians) will be president.

Perhaps the left will get lucky and it will turn out that a Russian pikachu personally gave trump money through facebook ads, and they can have all of their fantasies rolled in to one.

Lol.

Every post of yours in this thread reads like a triggered teenager.

Sounds like you're suffering TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) yourself.

If Obama has gained millions from the Russians would you be saying this?

Well, it wasn't for lack of trying on Obama's part. Listen to the promise he made to the Russians.

edit on 6-12-2017 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-12-2017 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join