It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Red Line Crossed: Trump's personal banking information handed over to Robert Mueller

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: luthier

Wrong. Going back years Trump always told it like it is and that hasn't changed. He lost many of his friends on 9/11 and Andrew Breitbart happenend. He also clearly cared deeply for the USA before he ran for office. We will know the truth if they drag this out to 2020. There is also a high possibility that Trump could go nuclear and expose everything what Breitbart gave him. I like Trump but if it takes sacrificing him for the greater good so be it. All parties and intelligence branches need to be purged.

He ran for office to build a legacy that lasts for the ages. I still don't believe he would jeopardize all of it just to be disgraced at the end. He is a family guy and i doubt he would do that to his children.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

originally posted by: Grambler
a reply to: soberbacchus

Show me one piece of evidence that trumps team worked with russia to steal the election.

Just one.

Flynn, Manafort, Page, JD Gordon, Clovis, Papadopoulos, Sessions, Trump Jr., Kushner have all lied either publicly, to congress or to the FBI about conversations they had with agents of Russia during the campaign. Some of them filled out false security clearance forms.

People do not usually lie to the FBI unless they are hiding something, no become cooperating witnesses.

I could provide other "evidence", but the above is pretty straight forward.

None of that is evidence that trumps team worked illegally with russia to steal the election.

Not even close.

Hillary and the dnc lied about funding the dossier that was obtained through Kremlin sources for over a year.

So clearly that is proof to you that because they lied, the colluded with russia to steal the election.

Pretty straight forward right?

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gandalf77

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
a reply to: Grambler

Again you seem to think this is a Trump or Clinton issue.

They are all dirty. Trump and Clinton, both of them are dirty or are you really going to tell me that trump is squeaky clean?

If you want the swamp drained they you need to get rid of the swamp creatures that includes Trump and Clinton.

Yes, and people like Mueller and comey and strzok and mcacabe and rosenstein.

Yet somehow many are cheering on their corruption.

Cheering on their corruption? There's just a little bit of galactic irony in that, I would say.
Comrade Cheeto's orange butt minions seem willing to look the other way on just about anything he's doing or has ever done--corrupt, despicable, or otherwise. He's by Gawd a righteous feller. Gonna make 'Murica great agin.

But if Comrade Cheeto and the propaganda machine otherwise known as the RNC suggest that Mueller and Comey (both conservatives) are corrupt, then by all means we should believe them, right?

Comey and Mueller in 2020.
Make America honorable again.

Your childish name calling and lack of any point must be a satirical jab at anti trumpers.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: bgerbger

When your draw a red line, you're pretty much guaranteeing that the investigators will cross that red line. In fact you're asking them to.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
a reply to: luthier

Wrong. Going back years Trump always told it like it is and that hasn't changed. He lost many of his friends on 9/11 and Andrew Breitbart happenend. He also clearly cared deeply for the USA before he ran for office. We will know the truth if they drag this out to 2020. There is also a high possibility that Trump could go nuclear and expose everything what Breitbart gave him. I like Trump but if it takes sacrificing him for the greater good so be it. All parties and intelligence branches need to be purged.

He ran for office to build a legacy that lasts for the ages. I still don't believe he would jeopardize all of it just to be disgraced at the end. He is a family guy and i doubt he would do that to his children.

I don't buy any of what your saying. I think the guy is a sleazy developer and has questionable family life. His father was also a conman who was caught profiteering.

Just don't buy the whole trump is a great American. He followed the family business and failed actually running his businesses. He had to use his brand and celebrity status to make money. It's not like he is Edison or something.

Personally I think he is a fraud relying on gimicks. But at least it's not a known high level political crook whose husband was one of the shadiest presidents in recent history.
edit on 5-12-2017 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Show me one piece of evidence that trumps team worked with russia to steal the election.

Just one.

Flynn, Manafort, Page, JD Gordon, Clovis, Papadopoulos, Sessions, Trump Jr., Kushner have all lied either publicly, to congress or to the FBI about conversations they had with agents of Russia during the campaign. Some of them filled out false security clearance forms.

People do not usually lie to the FBI unless they are hiding something, no become cooperating witnesses.

None of that is evidence that trumps team worked illegally with russia to steal the election.

Not even close.

Hillary and the dnc lied about funding the dossier that was obtained through Kremlin sources for over a year.

So clearly that is proof to you that because they lied, the colluded with russia to steal the election.

Pretty straight forward right?

First off you can't steal an election between two crooks. We just got the one with less political public history.

Second. The way Mueller is working is textbook us prosecutor fashion. The rhetoric from the blue and red news stations is simply political narrative.

We actually have no idea the level of crimes to come forward. Could be nothing could be big time.

The fact the indictments are just coming out means absolutely nothing about the scope of his case. Zero.

The next 3 months will start to reveal the plan as he hangs meat off the backbone of his case. I would say in terms of a legal flow it should be some what concerning to the white house. It's not ramping down like if it were simply a which hunt. Unless from Gowdy to Grassly the Republicans are working with the Democrats.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   

It was just announced that the report of the subpoena of bank records is fake news.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   
FAKE NEWS.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

It was just announced that the report of the subpoena of bank records is fake news.

Link?

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

when I don't post a link it's because I hear it on the radio. in this case on foxnews and on Sean Hannity radio show. If you can post a link that would be great. It was just announced 10 to 15 minutes ago.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   
thehill.com...

White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders on Tuesday disputed reports that special counsel Robert Mueller has subpoenaed President Trump’s bank records. “We confirmed that the news reports [that] the special counsel had subpoenaed financial records related to the president are completely false,” Sanders said during the daily press briefing. “No subpoena has been issued or received. We have confirmed this with the bank and other sources. I think this is another example of the media going too far and too fast and we don't see it going in that direction," she said.

from "the hill"
take it for what it is worth
given the abc bs who knows

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
thehill.com...

White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders on Tuesday disputed reports that special counsel Robert Mueller has subpoenaed President Trump’s bank records. “We confirmed that the news reports [that] the special counsel had subpoenaed financial records related to the president are completely false,” Sanders said during the daily press briefing. “No subpoena has been issued or received. We have confirmed this with the bank and other sources. I think this is another example of the media going too far and too fast and we don't see it going in that direction," she said.

from "the hill"

Considering the media and the white house lie on a regular basis it's impossible to know until the trials and unsealings.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   

thehill.com...

from "the hill"

Wow, if this is true its a second huge black eye for the msm in a matter of days.

I guess we will see.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Just one.

No it is evidence that several members of Trumps team worked with Russia and then illegally lied about it in security clearances, congressional testimony and to the FBI.

People usually do not commit felonies in lying to congress and the FBI unless they are worried about larger crimes being discovered.

That is evidence whether you like it or not.

Hillary and the dnc

Oh, but Hillary!!!

edit on 5-12-2017 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

I think you missed the point I was making.

It has nothing to do with age or retiring congress-people.

It has to do with Trump's election actually hardening the establishment, giving it credibility and making it look reasonable in comparison.
maybe to some folks.

Others, even many that dislike trump, are aghast at just how corrupt the establishment is proving to be in stopping outsiders like Bernie and trump.

Corrupt, without proof? So corrupt that Trump was able to get elected despite their efforts?

Perhaps they are not as corrupt as people think they are.

Perhaps, just perhaps, the cries of corruption are more conspiracy than fact.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Another of Mueller's minions has been caught showing bias.
This one is named Andrew Weisman.

He sent Sally Yates a gushing e-mail after Trump fired her for refusing to defend the travel ban. While there's nothing wrong with that, it definitely calls his impartiality into question, and further undermines the credibility of the probe.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Just one.

No it is evidence that several members of Trumps team worked with Russia and then illegally lied about it in security clearances, congressional testimony and to the FBI.

That is evidence whether you like it or not.

Hillary and the dnc

Oh, but Hillary!!!

I would also note that the doj and the Congressional committees have the Republican majority leadership. They can surely bring up charges and evidence now that the doj has changed hands and could prosecute with a solid case.

Unless of coarse they are all rolling in the mud and Clinton was just a very good scoundrel the lesser crooks envied.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   

thehill.com...

from "the hill"

One question. I assume that Trump or his lawyer or someone called Deutsche Bank and asked about this. Would DB necessarily admit to Trump's people that they'd received a subpoena?

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   

I think you missed the point I was making.

It has nothing to do with age or retiring congress-people.

It has to do with Trump's election actually hardening the establishment, giving it credibility and making it look reasonable in comparison.
maybe to some folks.

Others, even many that dislike trump, are aghast at just how corrupt the establishment is proving to be in stopping outsiders like Bernie and trump.

Corrupt, without proof? So corrupt that Trump was able to get elected despite their efforts?

Perhaps they are not as corrupt as people think they are.

Perhaps, just perhaps, the cries of corruption are more conspiracy than fact.

Yep ask Bernie.

He got a fair shake didnt he?

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   

dono
but the white house press briefing has more credibility than an un named source

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join