It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Red Line Crossed: Trump's personal banking information handed over to Robert Mueller

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Agreed. They never went to trump for them.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Why??? We imposed very strong sanctions on them. The government is going broke.
We're good.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

Sure opens a door for quid pro quo.

The only way he could possibly pay them back is to repeal sanctions.
Russia is seeing the likelihood of that happening diminishing by the hour. When will they call their marker in? And what will that entail?
edit on 1252017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
a reply to: bgerbger

Yes the witch hunt continues.

Witches are not real. People who break the law and collude with foreign governments are.

Everyday we learn more and more about fbi and Mueller teams bias and politicization in favor of the establishment democrats.

Every day Trump's oompa loompa's hang on his every tweet of utter BS and deflection from an expanding investigation into his campaigns criminal activity.

Hell, why not let strzok and his trump hating mistress personally go through trumps bank records!

Oh, you mean the FBI agent that was immediately demoted and removed from the investigation when he texted his girlfriend a sentiment about Trump that over half the country and multiple members of Trumps own cabinet have expressed?

Meanwhile, not one iota of proof of trump working with Russians to steal the elections.

A sh87-ton of evidence though.

So far his Campaign Chief, Deputy Campaign Chief, a Foreign Policy Advisor and his Chief National Security Advisor have all been charged with lying to the FBI about Russia amongst many other charges.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
a reply to: underwerks

I believe I have also seen you say something similar to that line about a half dozen times. Do you enjoy the taste of horse manure as well? You keep eating more of it, and claiming its a golden egg every other time! That egg is not golden, its tainted yellow from rot!

It would help to know what line you're talking about.

And regarding the taste of horse manure, I would have no idea. I'm not the one running around with a mouthful every time a liberal troll leads you right wingers around by the nose by making you think you actually matter in politics.

Qanon, Obama going to jail. Hillary going to jail! Mueller is going after The DNC!... Inside information! /pol!!!

Lmao. The joke you have become will dawn on you slowly, then will break like a wave all at once.

You can remember I said that as well.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   
If there was ANYTHING that could have already been brought in it would have...BEFORE the election. These reports everyday of something 'new' is like listening to the campaign talk the entire time he was running.

Then it was never gonna win. It was to condition. Now it is Trump/Russia. It is to condition.

Bank records? A joke. How about we talk about the GDP that has tripled under Trump?

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Witches are not real

whoa whoa whoa. Tell me you're just being hyperbolic here.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Eshel

Witches are not real

whoa whoa whoa. Tell me you're just being hyperbolic here.

Well, to be honest I dated a Witch in college. She was full Wicca. Nicer than you would expect though.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

I was hoping you'd say something along those lines. I belong to the same religion.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Show me one piece of evidence that trumps team worked with russia to steal the election.

Just one.

The closest we have is manafort working with the podesta group to influence Congress while hillary was SOS.

As for strzok, yeah he was let go, then Mueller and the fbi refused to tell Congress Why for four months.

The only reason we now know is it was leaked.

But sure, sounds like it was on the up and up.

Everyday it's the same from some of you.

The noose is tightening. Surely we got trump now!

Only to end up with egg on your face.

Oh well, wipe that egg off, tomorrow will bring another story from the establishment press about trumps impending downfall.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   
and nothing will come from this..... just like the other useless garbage

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks
the single sentence you posted in the specific reply I responded too, that line. Your only laughing at yourself every time you realize how pathetically incorrect your prayers have been.

So, how are you going to feel when there is nothing to this as usual? Are you going to pretend like its no big deal, like others do everytime they are so damn sure, but then proven wrong again? Are you going to ball up in the fetal position, or just pretend you never even cared like half of yall who have stopped frequenting the board and follow suit?

Yea I know, your going to pretend you never cared and then revert to the "stupid reps, its all the same party derp lulz!"

Eh well, if 2018 follows the same trend as this year, you will probably just stop showing up like a big lot of others.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   
The Swamp is "negotiating"....moving their chess piece forward.

Obama, without the knowledge much less approval of congress, sent $1.7 Billion (with a B!!) in cash to Iran in 2016 when Iran was under strict sanctions. (Oh, yeah...Obama and his goons said some of it was repaying a 1979 debt to them and blah blah blah blh blah.) Nobody knows who got that money nor what it was used for.

The Swampers are using the Special Counsel to threaten our president as he attempts to expose Clinton, Obama, Lynch, Comey, et al).

Your move.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   

As for strzok, yeah he was let go, then Mueller and the fbi refused to tell Congress Why for four months.

The only reason we now know is it was leaked.

It's obvious why Mueller hid Strzok's removal: Because once people looked into him, it immediately became clear that Strzok was a key figure in covering up for Hillary Clinton, and in getting the investigation started in the first place. The fact that he was on the team at all destroys any pretense of fairness or impartiality. Mueller got caught trying to hide this.

The investigation has leaked like a sieve from the start, meaning Mueller doesn't have control of his people.

In addition to all of this, the case against Paul Manafort could totally collapse if the judge rules the evidence against him is inadmissible, which might well happen on grounds of an overly-broad search warrant, and/or seizure of records in violation of attorney/client privledge.

At this point, the special council investigation is hopelessly compromised, and needs to be shut down.

It's funny to hear people talk about Mueller like he's some kind of modern-day Elliot Ness. Because so far he looks more like one of two possibilities: (A) An incompetent jackass who hopelessly bungled his job, or (B) A partisan hack who's job is to get Trump at any cost.

Or (C) Both.
edit on 5-12-2017 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

D) Trump's ace in the hole when the hammer drops for the swamp.

Social Media would explode. I'm kinda looking forward to the happening of all happenings. As always only time will tell.

edit on 5-12-2017 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Great point on the leaks.

So far we have a four pronged problem with Mueller and the fbis investigation.

1. The huge disparity between how the trump investigation is being handled vs Hillary's.

2. The incredible amount of constant leaks to make trump look bad.

3. Mueller and the fbis stonewalling of Congress about relevant info.

4. And now agents involved at high levels sending texts that show their bias.

Perhaps one of to of these occuring wouldn't be cause for alarm.

But combined, it starts to show a very clear picture of a biased agenda against trump and his team.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

The desperation of trump haters literally has them thinking trump getting loans or having business with Russians proves he is guilty of stealing the election with Russians.

Its starting to feel like a rachel maddow episode in here.

By now, the goal posts have been moved so far, they're outside the stadium, somewhere down the street.
Trump has been doing business with DB for years. Dems are dragging Russia into this because The Narrative requires it.

I see the same with Trump supporters who think he is a genius mastermind.

The reality is Russia is a powerful subversive force in the world and Democrats and Republicans have been playing with fire for decades. Lots of money to be made.

It's funny to see people support these politiciansites and treat trump like a genius or the anti Christ. He is just a self serving man. Same as it ever was.

I tend to agree with you.

I don't think trump is play 4 d chess, I think he is smart but also reckless.

He is good at rebounding from when he puts his foot in his mouth, but I don't believe it is a grand scheme.

As for russia, I do not think they are any more influential to our politicians than israel, the uk, france, germany, china, Japan, Saudi arabia and many other countries. Not to mention private corporations that peddle just as much influence a a these countries.

And certainly the U.S. does just as much of not more to meddle in other countries elections.

Russia is just being singled out as a boogeyman now because it is a way for the establishment to go after trump.

Russia uses subversive means and old school bribes. So they get all the dirty Clinton and manafort types to bite in greedy apples.

Israel aND alike are allies so the power is different. They don't necessarily want to see us fail.

What we see from Russia is trying to divide t public in the classic divide and conquer plan. Americans are already at an all time high for political hate over nothing. I think they sponsor people like antifa and white supremacists. They are resource rich so bribing is big big money. They want NATO gone the EU gone etc so they can absorb more power and land.

In my opinion the parties are absolute losers. They fail at everything.

Trump is just an oportunist. No genius no anti Christ, just a greedy man who wants his family and friends to win.

Someday if things get bad enough we may get a president who cares about the actual country over thr political ponzi schemes after it crashes down a bit.

edit on 5-12-2017 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Show me one piece of evidence that trumps team worked with russia to steal the election.

Just one.

Flynn, Manafort, Page, JD Gordon, Clovis, Papadopoulos, Sessions, Trump Jr., Kushner have all lied either publicly, to congress or to the FBI about conversations they had with agents of Russia during the campaign. Some of them filled out false security clearance forms.

People do not usually lie to the FBI unless they are hiding something, no become cooperating witnesses.

I could provide other "evidence", but the above is pretty straight forward.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

What we see from Russia is trying to divide t public in the classic divide and conquer plan. Americans are already at an all time high for political hate over nothing. I think they sponsor people like antifa and white supremacists. They are resource rich so bribing is big big money. They want NATO gone the EU gone etc so they can absorb more power and land.

One of the more interesting things to emerge from the real Russian interference investigations is that Russia did in fact do stuff like this. Russian agents arranged both BLM and white supremacist rallies, sometimes at the same place & time. They had agents buy ads arguing left-wing positions, while different agents bought ads arguing right-wing positions. As you said, it's a classic Divide & Conquer strategy.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
a reply to: Grambler

Again you seem to think this is a Trump or Clinton issue.

They are all dirty. Trump and Clinton, both of them are dirty or are you really going to tell me that trump is squeaky clean?

If you want the swamp drained they you need to get rid of the swamp creatures that includes Trump and Clinton.

Yes, and people like Mueller and comey and strzok and mcacabe and rosenstein.

Yet somehow many are cheering on their corruption.

Cheering on their corruption? There's just a little bit of galactic irony in that, I would say.
Comrade Cheeto's orange butt minions seem willing to look the other way on just about anything he's doing or has ever done--corrupt, despicable, or otherwise. He's by Gawd a righteous feller. Gonna make 'Murica great agin.

But if Comrade Cheeto and the propaganda machine otherwise known as the RNC suggest that Mueller and Comey (both conservatives) are corrupt, then by all means we should believe them, right?

Comey and Mueller in 2020.
Make America honorable again.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join