It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Red Line Crossed: Trump's personal banking information handed over to Robert Mueller

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+22 more 
posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 07:13 AM
link   
So the nothing burger continues.

Trump said was a that any attempt to investigate his personal business dealings would go beyond Mueller’s investigative mandate and would represent a “violation”.

www.theguardian.com...

Donald Trump’s personal banking information has formally been turned over to Robert Mueller, the special prosecutor who is investigating whether the president’s campaign conspired with the Kremlin during the 2016 presidential election.

Bloomberg reported early on Tuesday that Deutsche Bank, the German bank that serves as Trump’s biggest lender, had been forced to submit documents about its client relationship with the president after Mueller issued the bank with a subpoena for information.

The new revelation makes it clear that Mueller and his team are investigating the president’s financial transactions. It is not clear whether Mueller is interested in the bank accounts because they are connected to the Russia probe or if he is investigating another matter.

Perhaps nothing will come of this, but it seems the scope of Mueller's investigation, and the 'nothing burger' is continuing to grow.

Let the violation begin.
edit on 5-12-2017 by bgerbger because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: bgerbger

I'm not calling BS but I would like to relay the following:

Mueller issued a subpoena to Germany’s largest lender several weeks ago, forcing the bank to submit documents on its relationship with Trump and his family, according to a person briefed on the matter, who asked not to be identified because the action has not been announced.

“Deutsche Bank always cooperates with investigating authorities in all countries,” the lender said in a statement to Bloomberg Tuesday, declining to provide additional information.

www.bloomberg.com...

Leak?

Also, it could also be to verify any information Flynn may have pointed to.

+7 more 
posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 07:18 AM
link   

I wonder if thats why he has been refusing to release his tax returns.....?

+46 more 
posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Yes the witch hunt continues.

Everyday we learn more and more about fbi and Mueller teams bias and politicization in favor of the establishment democrats.

Hell, why not let strzok and his trump hating mistress personally go through trumps bank records!

Meanwhile, not one iota of proof of trump working with Russians to steal the elections.

But don't let that stop you liberals.

If we keep digging and keep going back far enough, I am sure we can find trump doing some crime.

Perhaps we can find a photo of him jaywalking to impeach him with!

+14 more 
posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Mueller should really start to plug the leaks but i guess after the Strzok fiasco it doesn't matter much anymore. It sure looks like it's not about the meddling of russians in a election. There is not one shred of proof except of the flimsy calls to Kysliak from Flynn. The MSM is finally picking up on it aswell.
edit on 5-12-2017 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-12-2017 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

+25 more 
posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Yadda Yadda Yadda, 'witch hunt', 'you liberals'. 'not one iota' blah blah blah.

Way to argue a point, surprised you didn't opine 'but Hillary'.

It's an investigation and calling Mueller and Comey biased and politicized just shows your own bias.

I don't care. If a crime has been done by Trump, Clinton, Obama, or Bill Hicks, let's see justice done (might be tricky in Bill Hick's case).
edit on 5-12-2017 by bgerbger because: Your argument is pretty damed lame isn't it?

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Giving more proof why an outsider like Trump doesn't enter the fracas of dirty, filthy politics. Especially if you are an international businessman.

The witch hunt will never end. Trump's mouth and tweets don't help. "Here," says Trump, "let me give you a few more reasons to keep digging. I've got nothing to hide."

What a fool. We all have something to hide and when Mueller finds what's he's apparently looking for-the USA falls apart, again.

Idiots, thieves, liars, murderers. Oh, but the Clintons and the Obamas can do whatever they want. Soros has their backs as does the Deep State-who hate Trump. And he's playing right into their hands. He knew his business had many ties internationally so he never should have thought (he doesn't think- he has an enormous ego for that) he was beyond the reaches of this evil.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 07:36 AM
link   

The thing is with every bit of news that comes out about this investigation its like the noose (Trump supporters don't freak out, I mean metaphorically) is tightening on trump.

The investigation just feels like its closing in on Trump.

They can call it a witch hunt if they want but if that witch hunt does find some evidence that Trump obstructed justice or worked who the Russians to subvert American democracy then its does not change the conclusion of the witch hunt (investigation)

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 07:37 AM
link   

the closer we look at this 'nothing burger' the more interesting its condiments begin to look..

the appearance is fine and dandy from the outside, but the inside is slowly starting to reveal more and more. maybe as careful the trail was covered up, maybe someone may have been a smidgen careless..
im still skeptical, but we will see.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Everyday we learn more and more about fbi and Mueller teams bias and politicization in favor of the establishment democrats.

Hell, why not let strzok and his trump hating mistress personally go through trumps bank records!

Meanwhile, not one iota of proof of trump working with Russians to steal the elections.

If we keep digging and keep going back far enough, I am sure we can find trump doing some crime.

Although I agree with your overall premiss, I'd say he has bigger skeletons in his closet than jaywalking. That said, the same is certainly true for our past president's and world leaders and many are likely very dark.

So far it's been process crimes. Shine a bright enough light on anything you will find a blemish.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: bgerbger

Yadda Yadda Yadda, 'witch hunt', 'you liberals'. 'not one iota' blah blah blah.

Way to argue a point, surprised you didn't opine 'but Hillary'.

It's an investigation and calling Mueller and Comey biased and politicized just shows your own bias.

I don't care. If a crime has been done by Trump, Clinton, Obama, or Bill Hicks, let's see justice done (might be tricky in Bill Hick's case).

Great, I am sure you will be writing your representatives to demand investigations into ever politicians.

Of they have nothing to hde, no problem.

And I am sure you are appalled by all of the shenanigans that went into the hillary investogation, such as not recording her interview, and immunity deals being thrown aroumd, and no one being charged with destroying subpoenaed evidence, and demand justice be done in that regard.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

The thing is with every bit of news that comes out about this investigation its like the noose (Trump supporters don't freak out, I mean metaphorically) is tightening on trump.

The investigation just feels like its closing in on Trump.

They can call it a witch hunt if they want but if that witch hunt does find some evidence that Trump obstructed justice or worked who the Russians to subvert American democracy then its does not change the conclusion of the witch hunt (investigation)

Which noose? Nothing indicates that this could be bad for Trump. Mind you he wasn't even in the infamous Panama Papers. I call it wishful thinking but please go ahead. Still thinking Trump is stupid oh boy you lot will never learn your lesson.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

So nothing has changed in almost two years then.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Score so far:

2 Clintons
1 Obama

Not bad for 12 posts.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Come on, you can't be that blind, senior members of the Trump camp have been charged in a investigation looking into Russian conclusion in the recent elections.

Things have changed.

Now yes granted nothing has happened yet that has directly implicated the Donald himself to the point where he too has been incited but it does feel like the net is closing in on him. Now you can disagree with my opinion on that all you want but its not changing my opinion that the net is closing in on him.
edit on 5-12-2017 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Trump said was a that any attempt to investigate his personal business dealings would go beyond Mueller’s investigative mandate and would represent a “violation”.

Trump is not a lawyer or a judge so it doesn't matter what he says about this.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Lets say a look into his bank shows Russian banks personally gave trump millions.

What does this prove at All?

Show me Trump promising russia things in exchange for them illegally helping him in he election.

That was the accusation.

Or are we now saying anyone who got money from russia is a Kremlin agent.

This is what the tax return argument was about In the first place.

The left just wants to say "see trump has had business dealings with russia! This prove he stole the election!"

Nevermind this proves nothing at all.

They just believe that if they tell russia enough times Hillary (who we have proof of her foundation and husband of getting money from russians) will be president.

Perhaps the left will get lucky and it will turn out that a Russian pikachu personally gave trump money through facebook ads, and they can have all of their fantasies rolled in to one.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

I'm already worried what will happen if Mueller vindicates Trump. Will the lunatic side back off or will the situation escalate. Unfortunately the same goes if he is found guilty. The whole Peter Strzok thing sure doesn't look good for Mueller's side. The HIC launched a probe into the FBI. There are currently so many probes going on that it's hard to keep track on who is investigating who and for what.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 07:48 AM
link   

It is not clear whether Mueller is interested in the bank accounts because they are connected to the Russia probe or if he is investigating another matter

This , for sure, has something to do with what flynn is telling the fbi.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

originally posted by: Grambler

Although I agree with your overall premiss, I'd say he has bigger skeletons in his closet than jaywalking. That said, the same is certainly true for our past president's and world leaders and many are likely very dark.

So far it's been process crimes. Shine a bright enough light on anything you will find a blemish.

Of course.

Yet no light is to be shined on the establisent politicians.

This is the absurdity of it all.

Yet we are leftists gleefully cheering for this double standard.

Then they wonder why guys like Bernie get ripped off.

Oh well, keep fighting for the corrupt establishment you deep state shills!

Using the Intel community to subvert democracy is all the rage now!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join