It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why I don’t want Trump Impeached.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

The financial effect of destabilization is nothing new. What is new is the lengths the left are going to in an attempt to create that destabilization. If Trump said he was going to run a marathon the left would accuse him of lying and overstating his abilities, then position themselves every 100 feet along the entire route and try to knee cap him, trip him, shove him, bump him, anything they can do to disrupt his race. Then, when they finally succeed, they stand together smugly shouting, "See, we were right!"

I think a Pence presidency would be awesome. Choosing Pence was Trumps biggest mistake, although it did help get him elected. Your choice of VP is extremely important. For example, that is the ONE thing obama did right. He picked a VP so vapid and idiotic that no one in their right mind would end his presidency early. No one wanted to see Biden as POTUS. I don't like obama at all but I have to give him credit for doing that one right.

I know people feel this way, but it still amazes me when someone actually says they see the left as a more viable option. Its just mind boggling to me. California just made a mockery of our judicial system by letting a murderer go because, "...the gun he stole from a BLM vehicle while he was in the country illegally after being deported five times for felony convictions accidentally went off by itself..."

The ideology who let this POS go is a better option?!?

I guess you are referring to all the riots in the streets when Kate Steinle's killer was acquitted. Oh wait, there weren't any. Conservatives don't do that. So it seems that all the violence in the streets we are seeing now is ok since it is coming from the left...

The entire thought process behind this thread is so unhinged it truly makes me wonder if liberalism isn't some kind of disease or chemical imbalance. Its just not natural for people to think that way. Watch The View for an hour - you will see what I mean.
edit on 5-12-2017 by Vroomfondel because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

More of a purge.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 04:41 AM
link   
UKTruth wrote:

There would be no violence in the streets if Trump were impeached (p.s. as of yesterday night I know - or am at least 90% sure - he will be).

Care to enlighten me/ us?

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join