It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why I don’t want Trump Impeached.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

My greatest concern is another McVeigh situation.

Agreed.

I think regardless of the reason if Trump were to be forced out of office before completing his full four year term there would be violence.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: fenian8

I think the answer is pretty obvious.
He, like many on the left, is eager for any kind of attention. That's why he comes here every single day, making the same kind of threads about Trump, posting lies a lot of the time, every single day. He's trying to imitate the Ante, but unlike him, he doesn't have his writing skills nor his ability to think logically and critically, and that's why you see him responding only to his ATS friends, who praise him for being "brave" for standing out to fascist ATS.

He should be left alone, and ignored if you ask me

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

He should be left alone, and ignored if you ask me

And yet you post in almost all of my threads.....

dude I think by now most people know that if I write a thread its probably going to be anti-trump, if you don't like it then you don't have to participate in my threads.

Lets face it, you love it as much as I do.

Now if you would please address the topic at hand and not me personally that would be swell.

that's why you see him responding only to his ATS friends, who praise him for being "brave" for standing out to fascist ATS.

Awww does someone feel like am not giving him enough attention???
edit on 5-12-2017 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

So impeachment can begin with no recommendation now? Wow you have to explain that one to me.

Well, that's not even close to what I said, but yes, that is correct. You do not have to have a recommendation from the FBI in order to impeach the president. Never have. The impeachment process has existed well before the FBI was even around. Articles of impeachment begin in congress.

Sad that has to be explained to you.

With all the revelations about how much ONE person at the fbi can effect 3 areas of investigation I do not consider what has been revealed a "load of crap". Why else did Mueller fire him and stonewall congress? If it is a conspiracy why did Mueller fire him?

How does that prove the FBI agents were in Hillary's pocket?

Yes, you are creating a conspiracy with absolutely nothing to substantiate it, other than the idea he may have been a Hillary supporter.

You have no clothes on this issue, let it go.

You have no evidence for your conspiracies.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Well, that's not even close to what I said, but yes, that is correct. You do not have to have a recommendation from the FBI in order to impeach the president. Never have. The impeachment process has existed well before the FBI was even around. Articles of impeachment begin in congress.

So if congress can impeach potus on their own whats the need for the SC?
Why not just start the proceedings?
Oh thats right 2 dim dems have Al Green and Brad Sherman, but they haven't been able to hold votes yet. Why is that? Perhaps because they have no evidence?
Who gets the evidence for these accusations? Oh the DOJ appointed a SC to investigate right? Who is the SC using to investigate? Oh thats right the FBI.
Which fbi agent was involved with interviewing clinton, opening the russia collusion bs, and interviewing flynn(without his attourney present) ?
Yeah that guys evidence will SURELY be used as proof of Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors.

Politics by a mid level fbi agent has been allowed to turn this, and other investigations into nothing more than a sick joke. We should have higher standards than allowing the butthurt from an election that doesn't go your way to form an attempt to overturn the will of the potus electorate.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   

So if congress can impeach potus on their own whats the need for the SC?

To investigate further to see if any crimes were committed. It appears they have found a few so far. That does not mean that is required for impeachment.

Oh thats right 2 dim dems have Al Green and Brad Sherman, but they haven't been able to hold votes yet. Why is that? Perhaps because they have no evidence?

Ok. My premise still stands.

Who gets the evidence for these accusations? Oh the DOJ appointed a SC to investigate right? Who is the SC using to investigate? Oh thats right the FBI. Which fbi agent was involved with interviewing clinton, opening the russia collusion bs, and interviewing flynn(without his attourney present) ? Yeah that guys evidence will SURELY be used as proof of Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors.

Politics by a mid level fbi agent has been allowed to turn this, and other investigations into nothing more than a sick joke. We should have higher standards than allowing the butthurt from an election that doesn't go your way to form an attempt to overturn the will of the potus electorate.

Sure. Whatever you want to tell yourself.

I don't get in to all that nutty nonsense.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Jokes usually have punchlines. Given that they recruit active military and first responders that have access to armories of various warez that can’t be bought in the civilian market; maybe we should be thankful that talking before acting rampet is standard order?

But maybe you have a morbid sense of humor. If so, read the story of John Brown, it is a riot.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

Jokes usually have punchlines.

They are the punchline.

Given that they recruit active military and first responders that have access to armories of various warez that can’t be bought in the civilian market; maybe we should be thankful that talking before acting rampet is standard order?

Perhaps you misunderstood what I posted.

Talking is all they will ever do.

If Trump gets removed, they will bitch and moan and still show up for work on Monday.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Well then you tell me where the evidence of proof of Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors is going to come from as required for impeachment?

Please also let me know how many investigations with officers that have been demoted are allowed to use evidence gathered by the officer?
Generally when the officer is proved to be corrupt his evidence is tossed out.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   

I would like to point your attention to the fact that impeaching a sitting president is a political move. The effect of such a move is that such a president loses credibility both domestically and internationally. His power, scope of influence, diminish. Congress then has POTUS on a leash, grabbed by the balls ...

And in Trump case, the only person who does some ball grabbing is mrs Trump, not Con-gress.
So, first in the House there is a need for a majority. Let's see who are now running the show there ...
Then, the Senate has to vote .....
And then the real circus act can begin ......

How much is Potus willing to reign in, in relation to the bought and paid for shills in both the House and Senate. or do you think the forget the monikers they got from Trump. And how much dirt has Potus on these shills. THAT is the real political question. And so far ....

it has costs ... 30K a day, close to 3 million already not counting all the airtime and energy it is consumed. And what have these costs yielded?
A better foreign policy, whatever better might entail?
More jobs?
More tax revenue?
Less debt?
more civil liberty?
Rolling back of governmental overreach?
More civility in human discourse?
Better health care?
Better education?
Less high way robbery by civil forfeiture?

So, what is Robert Mueller really doing than elaborately helping to rat out those with dirt on their hands?

Remember some time back, when James Clapper lied to con-gress. What happened after holding your breath? Nothing! What you are watching right now is the outing, or "coming out" of the cockroaches, rats and weasels identified with a kiss by their own Judas.

And all the while the world turns ... moves on ....

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Finally, I am particularly interested in hearing what others who are anti-Trump think will happen in the next few years and the potential consequences of Trump being removed from office (pro-Trumpers also welcome, let’s keep it civil on all sides though)

For purposes of full disclosure, I don't support or oppose the Trump Presidency. My interests are limited to political impacts on the financial and equities markets. For that reason, I'd agree with you that impeaching Trump might well have devastating effects on those markets and I'd prefer to see him serve out his term. My guess is that the Repubs will lose control of the Senate in '18 and that will pretty much make Trump a lame duck.

That being said, as to what to expect in coming years? First, I'd guess an implosion of the US economy in '19 or '20 and that will end the Republican brand altogether. If you want to see the future of the US in say, 15 years, read:
medium.com...

Short version? The US will devolve to One Party Rule, i.e., the Democrat party, much like the West Coast States of the US.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Well then you tell me where the evidence of proof of Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors is going to come from as required for impeachment?

You don't have to have evidence to impeach the president. All you need is the articles of impeachment to be thrown at congress and the required votes to be passed.

Please also let me know how many investigations with officers that have been demoted are allowed to use evidence gathered by the officer? Generally when the officer is proved to be corrupt his evidence is tossed out.

Have an example?

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   

You don't have to have evidence to impeach the president.

ok
whatever you say
conviction without evidence.....

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Yvhmer

I would like to point your attention to the fact that impeaching a sitting president is a political move. The effect of such a move is that such a president loses credibility both domestically and internationally. His power, scope of influence, diminish. Congress then has POTUS on a leash, grabbed by the balls ...

Well, it is a political move, but if done properly the president is completely removed from office.

And in Trump case, the only person who does some ball grabbing is mrs Trump, not Con-gress. So, first in the House there is a need for a majority. Let's see who are now running the show there ... Then, the Senate has to vote ..... And then the real circus act can begin ......

Right now Trump's balls are in the hands of Mueller.

As far as the actual impeachment, I don't think it's going to happen.

How much is Potus willing to reign in, in relation to the bought and paid for shills in both the House and Senate. or do you think the forget the monikers they got from Trump. And how much dirt has Potus on these shills. THAT is the real political question.

Sounds like blackmail. Sure Trump wants to go down that road?

So, what is Robert Mueller really doing than elaborately helping to rat out those with dirt on their hands?

So far it appears the rats were all connected to Trump, except for possibly Podesta. That has yet to come to light.

Remember some time back, when James Clapper lied to con-gress. What happened after holding your breath? Nothing! What you are watching right now is the outing, or "coming out" of the cockroaches, rats and weasels identified with a kiss by their own Judas.

Ok.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

You don't have to have evidence to impeach the president.

ok
whatever you say
conviction without evidence.....

It's not a criminal conviction. It's the process of removing a president from office, for whatever reason.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   

for whatever reason.

yeah well perhaps reading is not your strong suit
there are requirements
whether you like them or not

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

for whatever reason.

yeah well perhaps reading is not your strong suit
there are requirements
whether you like them or not

Those requirements have been a point of contention for some time. They are not very well defined in the constitution.

Anyway, I'm not too concerned about what you find to be my strong suit. You actually thought the FBI had to recommend impeachment to congress and they were going to manufacture evidence to get that done.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I had to have a chuckle at points 3 or 4. It's a real window into the delusions of those hate Trump.
Far-right policies?
The words credibility and left (relating to political ideology) in the same sentence??
Violence in the streets IF Trump was impeached?

What about the violence in the streets and the temper tantrums from the left because he was ELECTED? Do you think people are going to just forget that because Trump is impeached?

There would be no violence in the streets if Trump were impeached (p.s. as of yesterday night I know - or am at least 90% sure - he will be). There will be a quickening of the political revolution though - if you thought people were upset at the establishment beforehand, just wait to see what happens at the voting booths.

Trump does not have any far-right policies and never really has. The idea that impeaching him will bring credibility to the left is earth-shatteringly misguided. The left has destroyed themselves. Do you understand that Trump won the election despite being one of the most unlikable characters who was always bound to split opinion? The opinion of the left has only degraded since then with all their ridiculous behaviour since losing the election.

The path is set - there is no going back to the movie that was played to the American people - and the world - prior to 2016.

edit on 5/12/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Don't worry he won't be.....

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Impeachment is a political trial. The proceedings are carefully outlined and as long as the Republicans remain the majority, there will be no impeachment proceedings, as long as Trump does not push for such, or makes a play that violates his office, such as doing an actual felony and the public demands such.

But if you look at how such proceedings were to proceed, here is how it goes: In the house, the articles are drawn up. Then such is done under oath and it is referred to various committees. At the end, the recommendation and formal articles are drawn up, and then a report goes to the full house with the committees recommendations. There is debate and resolutions that are done, and in the end it comes down to a vote. In the event the vote is in favor, the house will divide into 2 camps, prosecution and defense. The house also has to adopt a resolution and notify the Senate. Mind you that it takes a simple majority for this to happen in the house.

Now the senate acts as jury in this case, and the judge over this proceeding is the chief justice over this trial. And it does proceed just like a trial, where there is a prosecutor and a defense attorney who will argue in front of the senate the guilt or innocence of the President. Now once the final arguments are done, the Senators will have to weigh in and come to a verdict. It requires 2/3’s majority to vote in favor of impeachment. After that it is up to the Senate to decide on the punishment and it cn be either a censure or actual removal of the federal official.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join