It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why I don’t want Trump Impeached.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: Mandroid7
The fact that you would enjoy the misery of others, for a feeling parties gives you is phunking psychotic.

Time to take a break from politics imo

and were am I saying that I would take joy out of anything????

Your entire thread is...I don't REALLY want him impeached, I want him to cause a chain reaction of chaos, so everyone can see I was actually right(aka left).

It's getting old bud, It's almost as bad a 4 chan larp...

"I'm Bob, I'm white, why does my gf like black guys?"

Waste of time.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 07:57 AM
link   
The 5 stages of Trump Unhinged Regressive Disorder (T.U.R.D.)

1. Denial
2. Anger
3. Looting
4. Death Threats
5. Lying

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 08:01 AM
link   
There's no way he's getting out of office without some kind of tarnish on his presidency. His term in office will be discussed in political science classes, history classes etc etc for years to come. And that's not even counting if removal from office occurs.

Setting aside personal views, I believe at best, he'll be a lame duck president. At worse, he'll incite WW3 or Civil War 2. (those are of course the extreme outcomes). Impeachment, I'm about 80-90% sure of. Keeping in mind that it doesn't necessarily equal a removal from office verdict. Resignation, not going to happen. It's just not in him. Biggest worry, some whack job take a shot and is successful. I'm pretty sure things may get hairy if that happens.

Bottom line: I think he'll serve 4 years, but with an asterisk by his name.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Do you really think this investigation will help the dems at midterms?
No evidence of collusion has been brought forth, and charges have been brought for tax problems and process crimes.
How will that help the dems gain seats?
If you think the gop voters turned out in large numbers for the potus election; this garbage investigation will turn them out in record numbers as their potus votes are trying to be overturned by clearly partisan bureaucrats.
Impeachment is not a criminal process, but a political one. Don't you think the gop learned that lesson when potus beat 17 other nominees to win the nomination? Gop voters will not be forgiving to any gop rep that backs impeachment.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Your being from the UK means you should have a cursory interest in US politics. Perhaps not the minutiae of local mayors, city councils and state legislators. But national level politics could mean changes in economics or NATO support, even UN Peacekeeping missions.

An isolationist president would mean the entire European theater would have to become more ready to a vastly superior military or more annoying Middle Eastern threat. Same would apply for a peacenik that is flaccid on use of force.
edit on 5-12-2017 by Ahabstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Othersideofthecoin, I was wondering the other day on a previous thread you were posting on (you could have been op i can`t remember), anyways, if you are from the UK as I am why the hell are you so obsessed with Trump and US politics? You comment and make threads as if Trump being POTUS in some way effects your everyday life and you have to educate Americans on THEIR politics and what`s best for THEIR country with your vast knowledge on the subject.

Why don`t you have the same enthusiasm for the complete fiasco what is UK politics atm, or is there more stars in US politics?

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
Number 4 is bigger than you are aware.

Both the III% and the Oathkeepers (of which the Iii% is an offshoot) was not going to back a Hillary Presidency. Other militias were very much of a similar thought. While the Oathkeepers were more moderate and guarded in their words, others pretty much said that Hillary would not sit in the White House.

A removal of Trump, unless agreed upon as a just action, is pretty much a guarantee of stirring the already upset masses. And while some think that these militia groups are too small and scattered to be a serious threat. I must point out that most have mutual aid agreements with other militias. The standoff at the Bundy Ranch could have became REALLY bad as some groups went on standby local to their area without traveling to Nevada. Which was the second time the Obama Administration almost set off the militias. Harry Reid’s domestic terrorist rhetoric did not help the situation one iota.

The militias are a joke. Even the 3%'ers and Oathkeepers are nothing more than trash-talking weekend gun clubs where guys get to show of their new "warez".

Bundy Ranch and St. Louis were good examples of how they like to talk about taking action, but that's about it.

Just talk.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Interesting reasons. And They seem logical given your bias.

There are a few other reasons why you might not want to see Trump impeached:
1. Because there is nothing of substance, but a political ploy to bring a chief executive under control
2. The policies he is implementing may eventually be proven as advantageous.

Setting aside bias, we have actually a rule in place that a warrant shall issue upon probable cause and affirmation and it is should specify exactly what is searched for. Do you see what is going on here. The Mueller investigation was setup with 2 angles:
1. russian interference in elections
2. anything else that may come to light.

Ponder that last one.

So, obama had Trump at least one year in advance under surveillance and tap. Nothing is divulged from that. Does that not make you think , hmmmm ...
Mueller has dirty hands ....
Comey has dirty hands....
Rosenstein has dirty hands ...
McCabe has dirty hands.....
Lynch has dirty hands ...
Holder has dirty hands ....

Does that not make you go hmmmm? What's going on here? What is the difference between speech and deed?

The most damning thing Mueller came up with so far is:
Manafort's business from years ago (that is his stumbling upon whatever you may find clause)
papa whatever his hardly rate a mention unpaid gung Ho planted staffer.
Flynn .... acting correctly but having lied about it.

Wow .... This is some hell of a yield. ......except .....

What has this probe proved actually: Who 's hands are dirty? Who?

Whatever you think of Trump, his tweets, his ideas, his hair, the fact that he bangs an elegant female, not as elegant as yours. (I can't know this, meant for some lightheartedness), that he is projecting an image you crinch from, his shameless exhibitionist extravagance ... whatever. ....

If you simply honestly, impartially look at what constitutes probable cause ....... and how this notion has been changed, not to reasonable suspicion .... but to whatever you like to investigate coupled with the power of Special Prosecutor. ... in the hands of a person who likely is dirty, bought and paid for ...... who has surrounded himself with pro-clinton lawyers, many whom he knows from the law firm he worked for ............
Is there not one single nanometer in your brain that entertains the possibility that this may all be an elaborate scheme? Is there not one single synapse in your brain that entertains the possibility of an eternal political truth: there will always be a Judas, so it is better to have your own Judas. And that this whole mess started because of one simple circumstance:
Trump has no need for the dollar urges and has called everybody out on that. He Literally has said so, and from the beginning has only done one thing: show you, make visible how bought and paid for D and R actually are ....

And that the image you have based on portrays in media en sometimes superficial meets, are nothing but illusions, by which you are easily manipulated and fooled.

So, I salute your approach, and encourage you to go one step further ...

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 08:32 AM
link   
I think we should start impeachment hearing on the next democrat president.

He/She probably deserves it.

While we're at it, let's practice by impeaching members of congress and the senate.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   
I'd rather have Pence. I know people have anxiety over his religiosity, but that's a private thing and he can do as he pleases, and should do as he pleases , we have a separation in those two 'entities' as far as government concerns.

He would restore dignity to the office, listen to studied advisors, and stop making a mockery out of the office.
Plus, he doesn't seem to be as dumb as trump. That's a big plus.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

I can understand that point of view in fact I think that if he came into power on the back of a Trump scandal then he would probably want to make his time as president quite quiet and uneventful so it could be that him being in the chair is fine.

That said, I did list 3 other reasons for my thinking that Trumps impeachment might not be a good thing, however you do make a good point.

Thanks for the well thought out response.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 08:44 AM
link   

I'd rather have Pence.

Can I fix that for you?
You would rather have hillary, but since she got beat like a cherokee drum you will accept pence if the fbi can manufacture enough evidence to impeach potus.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

I'd rather have Pence.

Can I fix that for you?
You would rather have hillary, but since she got beat like a cherokee drum you will accept pence if the fbi can manufacture enough evidence to impeach potus.

The FBI cannot impeach a US president.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Who else will investigate and make a recommendation to congress?
Or is congress going to do this all themselves and all this fbi agents in the pocket of hillary just nonsense?

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
The 5 stages of Trump Unhinged Regressive Disorder (T.U.R.D.)

1. Denial
2. Anger
3. Looting
4. Death Threats
5. Lying

There's a good chance there will be enough evidence for Trump to be indicted. He may resign.

But as I've said often most liberals I know do not take gleeful sanctification in Trump being impeached or resigning. Everyone I know on the left including myself prefer Trump over Pence. I think the people driving Trump out of office are people further to the right than Trump who would prefer Pence over Trump as president.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   

I am also anti Trump and I too do not want him to be impeached.

My greatest concern is another McVeigh situation.

a reply to: Ahabstar

Your saying there will be a 2nd American Civil War? Well I think it is inevitable if current trends keep continuing.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Who else will investigate and make a recommendation to congress? Or is congress going to do this all themselves and all this fbi agents in the pocket of hillary just nonsense?

A recommendation to congress is different than actually impeaching him.

As far as the FBI being in Hillary's pocket, that is a load of crap.

That's just a conspiracy created to discredit them, just in case something comes of this Trump fiasco.

I remember when conspiracies used to have an element of truth to them. Now they are created by chicken# political hacks that can't keep their partisanship in check.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

So impeachment can begin with no recommendation now? Wow you have to explain that one to me.

With all the revelations about how much ONE person at the fbi can effect 3 areas of investigation I do not consider what has been revealed a "load of crap". Why else did Mueller fire him and stonewall congress?
If it is a conspiracy why did Mueller fire him?

You have no clothes on this issue, let it go.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   
you are absolutely correct. If Trump were to be removed through some kind of dark magic ritual, many of us would violently oppose it.

And we all know why you throw these in the Mud-Pit. Its where you can get the most attention.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Actually I don't give a rats ass on who gets impeached, I wanna see King Charles on the throne!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join