It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Found Penis In Ketchup

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I guess a story like this will eventually be available in english. Until then, norwegian article here: VG: Fant penis i ketchupen

A family in Sweden were having dinner. Suddenly they discovered a penis in a bottle of ketchup. The police are investigating now and have taken the penis and the ketchup-bottle. The store has removed all ketchup of this brand from their shelves. This brand is produced in Turkey.

I will provide english story when available...

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 09:41 AM
link   
This is a really curious story....

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I was just wondering.........................................

was it tomato sauce !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 09:51 AM
link   
I've heard of putting ketchup on a wiener, but the other way around?

I guess Turkish men are teeny tiny? I mean a ketchup bottle? That's a wee little winky...

[edit on 13-2-2005 by Gazrok]

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I take it this was a humans ' little man ' wasnt it cos if it was then he really shouldnt be too hard to find should he !!!!!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 10:01 AM
link   
No english yet...
For those who speak french (I don´t) : Le Monde: Un ketchup au goût très... "hot"!

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I think its says " probably human " in french so that has gotta hurt !!

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I think they should give this family some kind of compensation after this. A lifetime supply of ketchup perhaps...?

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Finally an english one...

IOL: Woman finds penis in tomato sauce bottle

"Viktoria Ed said she was lucky enough to discover the organ before putting the sauce on her bread rolls, unlike her husband Stefan and their children, Madeleine and Simon.

It looked like a penis, of an adult if it's human, and medium sized," she said."

[edit on 2005/2/13 by Hellmutt]

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 11:30 AM
link   
haha oh man! I was just about to ask if they chowed down on it before realising the weiner situation...

The relief must've washed over them in an awesome way.

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
I guess Turkish men are teeny tiny? I mean a ketchup bottle? That's a wee little winky...

The Swedish woman described it as medium...

[edit on 2005/2/13 by Hellmutt]

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 02:18 PM
link   
What the hell was this? A Sam's Club bottle of Ketchup???

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 02:35 PM
link   
[QUOTE]Viktoria Ed said she was lucky enough to discover the organ before putting the sauce on her bread rolls, unlike her husband Stefan and their children[/QUOTE]

www.iol.co.za...

Anybody else catch the part that said she was "Lucky Enough,Ulike Her husband and children!!LOL

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by John Nada
haha oh man! I was just about to ask if they chowed down on it before realising the weiner situation...

The relief must've washed over them in an awesome way.

quote: "she was lucky enough to discover the organ before putting the sauce on her bread rolls, unlike her husband Stefan and their children, Madeleine and Simon. "

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by bordnlazy
Anybody else catch the part that said she was "Lucky Enough,Ulike Her husband and children!!LOL

I just noticed your post after posting mine...

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 04:25 PM
link   
The fact that many have responded with wiener jokes and that nobody has commented on the sabotage behind this (if it was a real event) as an act of terrorism, is telling.

Category: hoax?

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hellmutt
quote: "she was lucky enough to discover the organ before putting the sauce on her bread rolls, unlike her husband Stefan and their children, Madeleine and Simon. "

Yeah man, as I said I was just about to ask...then I saw the quote answering it. Vocal tones don't translate on the net unfortunately...

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I ate hot dogs before after reading this, as I was pouring on my ketchup it did make me wonder haha...although I'm hoping I can have more faith in Heinz

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
The fact that many have responded with wiener jokes and that nobody has commented on the sabotage behind this (if it was a real event) as an act of terrorism, is telling.

Category: hoax?

I agree, it needs a hoax/sabotage investigation. I failed getting it through to ATSNN, BTW. Feel free to try, anyone. But there is now a (locked) thread on ATS. So if you don`t make it, I guess it might be trashed...

top topics

join