It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Under Trump, US jobs are moving overseas even faster than before

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

SG we with a little sense always knew Trump wouldn’t do a dam thing for the little guy and he isn’t.

He is a self-serving conman using issues to deceive and the dupes go for it.

He's got his rich man tax cut, next he'll go for totally deregulating Wall Street and he'll get that too

Keep trying to educate the deceived ones but likely they’ll just have to learn the hard way

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

Trumpkins coming up with all kind of excuses.. His hands are tied derp derp derp.

Click the link in the OP... that's where it said his hands were tied.

Or would you rather just type "derp" all day?

TheRedneck

LOL. Yeah, and he got the vocabulary of Simple Jack. Yo ma-ma-ma-ma-ma-make me happy
edit on 5-12-2017 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Keep trying to educate the deceived ones

No, thanks, you never listen anyway. Stay deceived and happy.

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: purplemer

So, how about offering a solution...or even a starting point...for your suggestion.

I'm all ears!

To hell with turning water into wine, why not turn it into gold instead? Yeah, that's the ticket!

The common ground a lot of peeps can agree on is that there is a major problem and if we dont sort it things will get real bad. I am not here to teach you or show you what to do. What works for me in life may not work for you.

Its my belief that we can make things better and in order for this to occur peeps have to first see there are big issues. I use the tools of permacutlure. Which in a nutshell means permanent culture. Its learning to do things in a regenerative way that puts back more than it takes whilst mimicking the natural cycles of nature. In a world of consumerism I produce.

I produce food to eat

Places for community

Habitats for to reinforce ecological systems,

I really dont have all the answers. But I will say this. Every one of us has a choice. Be the problem or be the solution..

:-)

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   
No surprise. Reporting shows that border arrests are down, too. But the Trump acolytes will likely say that all the border jumpers are afraid of the Orange One and are just staying home. So another win for Trump. We don't need The Wall after all. That will help reduce the deficit.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join