It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Chipmunks Impeach Trump song

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Here's what you can imagine rabid hate Trumper's sippin eggnog to this Christmas,

From Rocky Mountain Mike Radio

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

trump supporters are more ignorant than I thought possible.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 01:08 AM
link   

And you guys can't figure out why there aren't funny conservative shows out there...

It's as if the true spirit of parody and satire just skipped over all of you and just completely withheld all nuance.

Why can't conservatives be funny?! Humor isn't boiled down to slapstick and vaudeville.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 01:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

And you guys can't figure out why there aren't funny conservative shows out there...

It's as if the true spirit of parody and satire just skipped over all of you and just completely withheld all nuance.

Why can't conservatives be funny?! Humor isn't boiled down to slapstick and vaudeville.

What do you mean? Every conservative show makes fun of lefties every single day and it's funny as hell.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 01:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

originally posted by: Abysha

What do you mean? Every conservative show makes fun of lefties every single day and it's funny as hell.

That's exactly what I mean. "Making fun" of something doesn't automatically make it funny. I've seen liberals poke fun at themselves in extremely funny ways yet I never see conservatives do it.

It's always like this song. Some base reference to nostalgia that makes people smile and be mean at the same time. Or a rant that just paints themselves in angry light. That's not comedy.

Sorry... I guess this is a side rant because the topic of there being no conservative counterparts to liberal humor came up recently.

Of course, they thought it was because of the "Jew media".

new topics

top topics

join