It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI agent dismissed from Mueller probe changed Comey's description of Clinton

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Something I want to add. Did you know that Strzok had already been made available to the Senate committee but not the House? Fox News:

In early October, Nunes personally asked Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein – who has overseen the Trump-Russia probe since the recusal of Attorney General Jeff Sessions – to make Strzok available to the committee for questioning, sources said.

While Strzok’s removal from the Mueller team had been publicly reported in August, the Justice Department never disclosed the anti-Trump texts to the House investigators. The denial of access to Strzok was instead predicated, sources said, on broad "personnel" grounds.

When a month had elapsed, House investigators – having issued three subpoenas for various witnesses and documents – formally recommended to Nunes that DOJ and FBI be held in contempt of Congress. Nunes continued pressing DOJ, including a conversation with Rosenstein as recently as last Wednesday.

That turned out to be 12 days after DOJ and FBI had made Strzok available to the Senate Intelligence Committee, which is conducting its own parallel investigation into the allegations of collusion between the Trump campaign and the Kremlin.

Interesting that the Senate Intel committee had access to Strzok back on Nov 17th and it looks like they didn't clear Strzok for interrogation by Nunes until just a few hours before the NYT story a couple days ago:

The Justice Department maintained that the decision to clear Strzok for House interrogation had occurred a few hours prior to the appearance of the Times and Post stories.

Odd?

I haven't seen any source that says Huma Abedin was present for Clinton's interview. You have a source that describes nine lawyers including Cheryl Mills being there but makes no mention of Huma. For that matter the TP link doesn't mention Huma being there either.

True Pundit makes # up. Like completely fabricates articles from scratch. If they manage to aggregate something sourced somewhere else that happens to be partial true, once in a while, so what? I'll take a biased af source like Fox or Daily Caller over TP any day. They're 1000x more credible. True Pundit is about as credible as a random Internet troll which is to say not at all.

I still don't understand why you're so hung up on this Flynn interview except that you want to make a comparison to Clinton somehow.

It has really no practical bearing on anything. Pretend that he hadn't lied in the interview. They'd have just charged him with one of the other crimes they have evidence of him committing.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 05:25 AM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Ha ha ha.
The closer Mueller gets the more desperate you guys get.
Let's see now... Grossly negligent...extreme!y careless...which one describes a crime again. Careless or negligent?

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 05:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Diisenchanted

Because you're looking through trumpist eyes. The rest of the free world sees them as the professional people they've always been.
Trump is a major pollutant. He makes everything he touches filthy. There's nothing wrong with our intelligence agencies.
He uses his power to corrupt people's minds against anything that doesn't agree with or flatter his inflated ego. Hes a totalitarian asshole.
But his stupidity is going to destroy him and I will relish that.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 05:33 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

We soon as we're done destroying trump.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 05:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Because you're looking through trumpist eyes. The rest of the free world sees them as the professional people they've always been.
Trump is a major pollutant. He makes everything he touches filthy. There's nothing wrong with our intelligence agencies.
He uses his power to corrupt people's minds against anything that doesn't agree with or flatter his inflated ego. Hes a totalitarian asshole.
But his stupidity is going to destroy him and I will relish that.

The rest of the world sees the FBI as professional people ? Who are you to speak for billions ?

It’s getting clearer that the only collusion going on in that presidential race was between Hillary and the FBI .

Now stop being silly and speaking for the whole world.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 06:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

Who the # is trump to trash their reputations is a much better question.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Mueller is now looking into trump accounts at Deutshe Bank. Money laundering and corruption charges are on their way. Woo Hoo !
New developments this morning.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 06:15 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Maybe I had huma confused with mills.

Regardless, a hillary lawyer that had been looked at in the investigation and granted immunity was allows to set in the meeting with her.

Odd don't you think.

What a differemce in the way Flynn was treated.

Of course you don't understand why bringing this and the Flynn meeting up matters because you are left wing and want trump taken down.

So you have no problem with the fbi being biased and go after Hillary easy and trump hate.

Some of us are against the politicization of the Intel community, you clearly are not, that's fine.

As for your link, yes it not only proves that as I said the fbi and Mueller have stonewlled the house for four months in strzok, they did so for over three with the Senate.

Why?

My guess is because Mueller knew this looked bad and didn't want the public to have a bad perception.

Ironic, the very thing you said trumps team could have avoided.

Keep in mind, they also stonewalled as long as they could over the dossier.

To answer you question, yes, I do find it odd that the fbi and Mueller pick and choose what to allow Congress to see, icluding ignoring requests for months, despite the fact that they are supposed to comply with them

Again, clearly you have no problem with the Intel community having no congressional 9versoght and operating on there own, as long as they are after trump.

I have to say, I am troubled that your bias is apparently allowing you to cheer for fbi bias and politicization against trump

I am afraid you may be disappointed when the rest of the fair minded people demand accountability for their corruption.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Mueller is now looking into trump accounts at Deutshe Bank. Money laundering and corruption charges are on their way. Woo Hoo !

Woo hoo!

And yet still nothing on Russian collusion.

But yay, let's cheer for the Intel community making up more crimes to go after trump for.

I am sure this will turn out as great as all of the Russian business!

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 06:31 AM
link   

It's conspiracy not collusion. Collusion isn't a crime remember?
Try to keep up babe.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Try to keep up babe.

Its hard to keep up with the left's ever changing narrative.

All that does through is that the democratically elected president must e taken down by any means necessary.

So far we see exactly zero evidence of trump working with russia in an illegal manner to steal the election, as is what this investigation was supposed to be about.

In fact, the only thing close we have to that is mandatory working to spread Russian influence with the podesta group during Hillary's time as SOS.

Hillary, obama, and many other dems have had dealings with Russians.

Lets have an investigation into them and there bank accounts.

I am sure they have nothing to hide, so no problem right.

After all, we want to get to the bottom of all Russian conspiracies to hurt the is.

edit on 5-12-2017 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: butcherguy

Do you think Strzok is the guy that will be the scapegoat here? Even though we are hearing that he was only one of a group of people that worked on rephrasing Comey's statement.

Considering that Mueller didn't release the news about Strzok for five months...and only then under legal pressure.
Strzok is absolutely being dusted off as a fall guy...now that Comey and McCabe are beginning to realize they may really NEED one.

This might dovetail with the rumors of a falling out between Mueller and Comey.

My theory: Mueller has realized there never was any collusion, and now he's simply pursuing whatever other criminal acts he's found. He's probably mad at Comey for his role in setting up this pointless witch hunt. But he knows he'll need one or more scapegoats to answer the howls about how he's wasted everyone's time and money. (And for setting up Democrats for the biggest disappointment since the 2000 "hanging chads" election
) We know of at least two candidates to be chucked under the bus: Comey and this Strzok guy.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
But just ask bernie, turns out the establishment on both sides don't like perceived outsiders.

That's why even so many Republicans don't like Trump. Forget all the phony hypocritical whining about sexual harassment, or about his not being "presidential," or whatever other ad-hoc justification you care to offer. Trump is not a Washington insider, therefore they don't want him. Same with Bernie.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Gotta keep fishing.

BTW, Congress wanted Deutche Bank to testify, but DB told them to go pound sand. I don't see why Mueller would be any more successful, but I guess he can try.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
It seems that every other day we learn how the Obama administration weaponized almost every level of the federal Govt. I'm not sure if was the Democratic party altogether or if the Blame is directly Obama's

But it would appear that his was the most corrupt administration in our nation's history.

Bless you for saying this!!!

I strongly suspect that if/when the whole truth is known, that we will find out Obama was calling the shots all along... and neither Comey nor Hillary nor Lynch nor anyone else in his admin did anything without his express instructions (orders?) to do so. Hillary was chosen as the fall guy for Obama et al. They have done nothing to protect Hillary except in order to protect Obama (and themselves).

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Ha ha ha.
Let's see now... Grossly negligent...extreme!y careless...which one describes a crime again. Careless or negligent?

Hi. Good Morning.

How would you describe dereliction of duty?
Given that these individuals salaries are paid by the public fund doing work for the public, don't you think an investigator should investigate all crimes reported by the public?

Sure there are 31 flavors, why only investigate primary flavors?
Strawberry vanilla and chocolate are not the only flavors, rocky-road is there to your left.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Ha ha ha.

"Careless or negligent?"

www.merriam-webster.com...

careless:

3 : not showing or receiving care:
a : negligent, slovenly

careless writing

b : unstudied, spontaneous

a careless grace

a careless glance

c obsolete : unvalued, disregarded

www.merriam-webster.com...

negligent:

2 : marked by a carelessly easy manner.

And what was the question again?

edit on R082017-12-05T11:08:15-06:00k0812Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Try to keep up babe.

This from the person who exposed themselves as a legal juggernaut just yesterday. I think you have made it blatantly clear your lack of knowledge on the legal system and how it works.

But hey keep on spamming "they are going to jail" phrase. Maybe you can convince others of your alternate reality.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

More Fake News!

You like most of the left have been duped again. It must suck to be so easily manipulated.
The Hill

edit on 5-12-2017 by Diisenchanted because: to correct

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join