It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Supreme Court Rules For Full Enforcement of Trump Travel Ban

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: soberbacchus

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011
a reply to: Dfairlite

Surely enough these immigrants will end up in Canada (for free and paid for by airhead Trudeau) and then will somehow cross the border when they want to commit terror in US.

Or maybe they will just go to work for Canada's growing tech sector and compete with US Companies?

Canada Wants Silicon Valley’s Tech Employees

Immigration fears in countries such as the U.S. and U.K. might create huge opportunities for economic growth elsewhere—and Toronto is taking note

www.theatlantic.com...

But who cares, we don't need brown people, we will rule the world with Coal!!

Or maybe it attracts them by having a 15% corporate tax rate that's a "giveaway to the rich".

Only 15% HUH... and they say that whatever they do to help businesses in this tax overhaul in the US is robbing the treasury. That comment tells people the treasury is 'ruling classes' treasury to do with as they see fit, in their minds. We are their cash cows, and we should not worry with what they do with 'their' money. I recall Judas was the keeper of the treasury for Jesus and had similar complaints to justify his theft, 'it could be used to feed the poor'. That sounds good if they use the money to feed the poor. The bureaucrats do that only if they have any left after they skim it off to family and friends to live the high life.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: fleabit

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
a reply to: whywhynot

Yeah, weren't all the libtards going to move there once Trump won, but never left!? I'll pay their airfare to leave. Funny thing though, Canada has immigration rules identical to what Trump is proposing. LOL!

Yea.. hilarious. In fact, this year.. they rolled out a new immigration plan to allow more immigrants (perhaps as much as 320,000) this year alone than in many years past... hahaha that's so funny! Oh wait.. no it isn't. You didn't actually research that, did you.

They, like many countries, aim for more skilled immigrants. I'm perfectly ok with that. Many countries have laws in place that pull in immigrants with needed skills. Vetting is different than "omg shut down the borders we are in terrible danger!" Which is essentially what Trump is suggesting.

Fine for kanucks coz no one gives a crap about wanting to blow them up or run them over with a snowmobile.

They are on no one's list for eradication. Kinda sad and suspicious at the same time.

Right must confusing until you consider Canadians are not projecting their military force across the globe in an attempt to be the world police ,but you knew that already... Right?

I guess you don't know your Canadian history as well as you might think

www.thestar.com...

Canada in the Gulf war mean anything?

And they have helped with Afghanistan and ISIS.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: Allaroundyou

The point is making people come up with those solutions. You slow the flow, possibly making it more profitable (eventually) to just stay home and work on making it better.

Doing nothing, however...what will that achieve?

The people ruining these countries just want to clear the lands so they can take them over. Become ranchers, or oil tycoons. If we accept all the refugees, they would get their wish.

But then the "wreck the country" "take the land for yourself" game would be way too easy.

When the refugees have nowhere to go, then they have no choice but to fight. They're running from a fight that is their duty to see through to the end.

If they were coming to the USA as temporary guests, to regroup so they could return and fight for their homeland, I would welcome them. But they're not. They're just plain running away.

I'd rather spit on them than accept them. I have no respect for pathetic cowards.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Yeah, weren't all the libtards going to move there once Trump won, but never left!? I'll pay their airfare to leave. Funny thing though, Canada has immigration rules identical to what Trump is proposing. LOL!

Yea.. hilarious. In fact, this year.. they rolled out a new immigration plan to allow more immigrants (perhaps as much as 320,000) this year alone than in many years past... hahaha that's so funny! Oh wait.. no it isn't. You didn't actually research that, did you.

They, like many countries, aim for more skilled immigrants. I'm perfectly ok with that. Many countries have laws in place that pull in immigrants with needed skills. Vetting is different than "omg shut down the borders we are in terrible danger!" Which is essentially what Trump is suggesting.

Fine for kanucks coz no one gives a crap about wanting to blow them up or run them over with a snowmobile.

They are on no one's list for eradication. Kinda sad and suspicious at the same time.

Right must confusing until you consider Canadians are not projecting their military force across the globe in an attempt to be the world police ,but you knew that already... Right?

www.thestar.com...

Sure they helped, so did Britain, France, Australia etc.

The big difference is the U. S is the only country attempting to be the world police. It's team America not team Canada.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 11:31 PM
link   

www.thestar.com...

Sure they helped, so did Britain, France, Australia etc.

The big difference is the U. S is the only country attempting to be the world police. It's team America not team Canada.

So either they did go across the globe and fight or they did not was my whole point. They are with the US if evil needs it's ass kicked and I appreciate them for that. Fighting evil where it resides like those who rape little girls as their right do is a necessary part of sparing the innocent from tyrannical evil.

TY Canadians!
edit on 5-12-2017 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Evil? Really, what evil?

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

what ever saudis point at real problems in that region all stem from saudi arabia

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Evil? Really, what evil?

Oh i guess you must not understand we have these entities of mass murder, ISIS religious nuts who rape and torture innocents for their god and the Communist ideology nuts who murder literally millions do you?

I SMH@ that!

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: proteus33

Indeed, we haven't bombed them into submission, they are our kind of evil.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Evil? Really, what evil?

Oh i guess you must not understand we have these entities of mass murder, ISIS religious nuts who rape and torture innocents for their god and the Communist ideology nuts who murder literally millions do you?

I SMH@ that!

I guess you missed the part where ISIS did not exist until we bombed the crap out of Iraq and removed the dictator that was keeping all the factions in line.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 12:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: proteus33

what ever saudis point at real problems in that region all stem from saudi arabia

And History tells us that Sir Lawrence represented the whole UN position and I hate what I see we have left after they found oil. The Sauds were nothing until the Brit's helped set them up and the UN drew lines on the map that put tribes with enemy tribes. A crazy world they created and I suspect the end of the Western civilization is the goal of the Cabal pushing all this down our throats.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Libya was a big one too..create a vacuum and something pissed off will fill it.

And I am in no way condoning ISIL

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Nor am I, for some reason people have missed the rather large elephant in the room, I put that down to media conditioning.
edit on 6-12-2017 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Evil? Really, what evil?

I SMH@ that!

I guess you missed the part where ISIS did not exist until we bombed the crap out of Iraq and removed the dictator that was keeping all the factions in line.

Obama and Hilldog gave them weapons when they where whipped in the middle of Iraq, they created them from scratch when they pushed the Arab Spring. You bomb evil assholes who rape and murder off the planet and they don't rape and murder if you mean it. Instead they pulled out and left weapons and vehicles... Yea that is crazy isn't it?

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Let me get this straight you actually believe we bombed Iraq to get rid of rapists and murderers?

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 12:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

Libya was a big one too..create a vacuum and something pissed off will fill it.

And I am in no way condoning ISIL

It sure reads like you condone them retaliating when they were being killed for being murderous rapists who burn people alive for fun. Not for being alive while Muslim as that implies you meant was the problem

edit on 6-12-2017 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 02:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: amazing
Except the real problem is that he didn't ban people from coming from Saudi Arabia. like the 9/11 and San Bernadino Terrorists to name just two major incidents. Why is that?

I have sort of an inkling that trying to ban Saudis would shoot the whole measure in the foot. Mecca is there. Wouldn't a travel ban from SA stop people from completing the hadj? That really would be infringing on people's religious freedoms, and these would be the REAL peace loving Muslims who are already in the US from all over the world, are already assimilated, but aren't yet naturalized.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry
I had some big reply written but then I just hit the backspace and put it down to the newer members inability to grasp the greater picture or for that matter rise out the gutter when replying to posts. I believe it's a political ethos affect, almost narcissistic.

I'm continually baffled by these new members who have joined that aren't actually unbiased and obviously don't even understand the ATS mantra of which this site used to be famous for, "DENY IGNORANCE". It's maybe time for the Admins to make it more prominent...

My point still stands... Travel Ban will be short lived.

edit on 6-12-2017 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zelun

originally posted by: amazing
Except the real problem is that he didn't ban people from coming from Saudi Arabia. like the 9/11 and San Bernadino Terrorists to name just two major incidents. Why is that?

I have sort of an inkling that trying to ban Saudis would shoot the whole measure in the foot. Mecca is there. Wouldn't a travel ban from SA stop people from completing the hadj? That really would be infringing on people's religious freedoms, and these would be the REAL peace loving Muslims who are already in the US from all over the world, are already assimilated, but aren't yet naturalized.

All I'm saying is that almost every terrorist that has killed an American has come from Saudi Arabia, either born and raised or trained there or gets funding from there. That's really the only country we should ban travel from. That's literally where all the terrorists are coming from.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Then you have a perception problem, not my problem..I just tell it like it is without the drama.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join