It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What I have not seen in Studies of Global Warming/Climate Change is if it contributes to it.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: mbkennel
I think contrails are leaning a bit toward warming.

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

OK, that could be true. Does increased greenhouse overcome more reflectivity?
edit on 10-12-2017 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   

I am not just saying it is functioning Satellites ONLY, but the totality of the amount of debris including satellites, outer space junk near orbit junk, rocket parts and still floating seeding materials that no one has included in any study to date about its cause on warming the planet. This lack of information if compelling enough to lead into conspiracy of the highest scientific offices.

We read and found many articles on the effects of global warming on space junk not falling fast because of global warming.

But not one on space junks role on or in global warming. NOT ONE!

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Not all space junk causes reflectivity away from the planet, it would also cause magnified reflectivity towards the planet if there were any studies done.

I also searched current peer review articles on the subject and have yet to find any on even the remotest possibility of space junk, and Satellites on global warming. Just take a look again at the balk and white photo I added above and tell me that this would not form a blanket that would not cause any amount of Global warming?

edit on 10-12-2017 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 10:55 PM
link   
gadang....i figured you were gonna say dark shingles on all the roofs

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

Solar panels heat the Atmosphere directly over them, yet they want to force everyone to have them. Another subject that is left out of the global warming studies.
edit on 11-12-2017 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

Solar panels heat the Atmosphere directly over them, yet they want to force everyone to have them.
More than a bare rooftop does? More than a parking lot?

Probably not, since PV panels convert something like 18% of the power they receive from sunlight to electricity.
edit on 12/12/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   

I agree black top highways, parking lots, black roof tops would put off a lot of heat. Even the desert puts out a lot of heat. When I was younger living in So Cal, we used to see who could walk barefooted across the Alpha Beta parking lot the furthest. Once it got to hot we simply jumped onto a white line in the lot. After a while we got used to it and built up calluses so we could walk bare foot just about everywhere.

I have seen plenty of pictures of dead birds who fly over desert solar panels parks and are fried very quickly while converting solar power into electricity. but they were rather large sites of panels.

I actually witnessed it one day, my neighbor has about 6 - 8X4ft panels on his house and some starlings flew over not really fast and not to slow some were higher than the others, but two birds went down in my yard while the others kept going. I went over and looked at the two birds and from what I could tell they were over heated, they seemed to be barely alive, their left eyes were white like they were blinded in those eyes, possibly from the heat/light reflection. I am no scientist and you know that, but I sure do believe those two birds must have been at the correct angle and height from the panels and the heat/light reflected from them killed them. It was kind of odd that two birds out of 8 or 10 died almost instantly.

But to be fair, I guess there could be another answer for that. However there have been lots of dead birds found around their house, in my yard, in the street, and in the other yards around them over the years I lived there. I bet I have thrown away at least 10 birds just from my yard alone in five years. One of the neighbors and I talked and he said he has found lots of dead birds too.

There was no other reason we could see for it.

edit on 12-12-2017 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 12:13 AM
link   

I think your claim of birds getting zapped by your neighbors solar panel(pv panels) is bs.

The reason why birds get zapped by certain solar plants in the desert is because they are not PV panels, they are mirrors that magnify and reflect the sun beam to a giant boiler for a steam engine. Way different than PV(photovoltaic) panels.

Your ignorance on this makes you lose credibility.
edit on 13-12-2017 by jrod because: Typo

edit on 13-12-2017 by jrod because: More

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: jrod

I think your claim of a birds getting zapped by your neighbors solar panel(pv panels) is bs.
Needless to say, I agree.

Most of my neighbors have PV (I can't afford it), my next door neighbor with a lot more area than specified. No dead birds.

edit on 12/13/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 02:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn

I am not just saying it is functioning Satellites ONLY, but the totality of the amount of debris including satellites, outer space junk near orbit junk, rocket parts and still floating seeding materials that no one has included in any study to date about its cause on warming the planet. This lack of information if compelling enough to lead into conspiracy of the highest scientific offices.

We read and found many articles on the effects of global warming on space junk not falling fast because of global warming.

But not one on space junks role on or in global warming. NOT ONE!

Right, because it's quantitatively insignificant. When the astronauts in the ISS look down on Earth, it is noticeably darkened/blocked by space debris clearly visible all over? No?

Space is big. Human stuff is small compared to that.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 02:36 AM
link   

So when you look up in the sky, you see all that? No? Why not?

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   

we have a reflective telescope and when we are looking up at the moon (filter needed) Saturn of other planets we see things passing in from of the lens that are not insects, it is space junk, satellites and other debris.

The fact that it is spread out does not diminish the fact that in totality of the MILLIONS of low orbit and the hundreds of thousands of High orbit and Geo sync orbit debris and junk as well as functioning equipment up there is not causing an affect on our planet.

The main point is there are no studies done to show either way. Only biased studies that show Global warming/climate change affect the junk and keep it up their longer. If it is up there longer then it must have an affect on our planet temperature, it wobble, it blocking or intensifying cosmic rays or UV rays and well as holding stuff in. The lack of publications and peer reviews are glaring us in the face that there is something being covered up.

You can't see it but the junk in the atmosphere is giving off a sound of its own. I am not talking about the strange trumpet sounds but those that the ear is unable to hear, NASA says it records sounds from the earth orbit and one conclusion is it could be space debris circling the planet. Metal pieces even small one give off sound caused by the metals vibrations as they hurl around the earth at 17,000 MPH, unless you have equipment or you are in a path where the sound is amplified naturally by the atmosphere arch that catches the sound at a certain angle kind of like an old style hearing aid from the 1800's, unless pointed directly at the source the hearing aid doesn't pick it up.

This is just many of the unanswered questions we should be asking about space debris in both high and low orbit and Cloud seeding of metallic particles some of which have been taken higher up than anticipated, and its affect on and too our planet.

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   

The many so called UFO sighting from video of the ISS are nothing more than the many millions of space junk up there ranging is different sizes, shapes and makeup. If you watch the ISS videos that look outside the craft you will see them come and go constantly. You can see them flashing in the distance, you can see them come very close that they seem to disappear because it is inside the focal point of the camera.

Immediate inner space and upper atmosphere right around the earth is our concern, not the vast outer space.

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   

The glass on the outside of the panels which are clear glass over black panels reflect higher temperatures and light, mirrors would indeed but not all panels are mirrored but do still reflect of light. I have not seen any back plastic tubing used to heat water ever kill birds as reflective glass has.

There is a certain time of day the neighbors across the street get a direct reflection off the panels, that lights up and heats up the whole front side of their house. We have stood in the yard at the time of day and it is very hot and blinding. They are in negotiations in court with the neighbors about relocating their panels.

So are you saying glass does not reflect light or heat? I call BS on that.

Hear is a article that proves you wrong about glass panels/sheets having the ability to burn or kill. www.reuters.com... But it is not limited to Las Vegas it happens in New York, Washington, Arizona and Florida, Rio, Manila, Beijing, Morrocco, EAU, London where ever the sun reflects off glass it heats up what it reflects onto.

Glass bottles, Plastics and Bottoms of aluminum Cans also reflect light and start fires, and kill insects when the sun hits it at the right way. A piece of plastic stretched over a discarded Styrofoam bowl or cup will tighten when heated from the liquid inside of the bowl or cup and causes the plastic to concave and then the refraction of light to ignites surrounding brush. ALL provable basic science.

So to think that glass covered solar panels are incapable of causing enough light and heat to kill small animals like birds is just confessed ignorance. And just because you have not personally seen the evidence doesn't mean it is not there. It all depends on your ability to look for and study the facts.

edit on 15-12-2017 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I do apologize as I see in my post about the birds dying, I forgot to mention that the certain type of solar panels are covered in glass. they are not the flat plastic type used on boats or cars for recharging batteries.

edit on 15-12-2017 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Crickets chirping.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Well we can add at least another 15 to 200 pieces to the already existing 1 million plus to the lower atmosphere and at least a dozen to the upper atmosphere as well as 9 more satellites to the mix.

Yet not one study done and if there was why no info online unless there be a cover up of some sort.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 02:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn

Not all space junk causes reflectivity away from the planet, it would also cause magnified reflectivity towards the planet if there were any studies done.

I also searched current peer review articles on the subject and have yet to find any on even the remotest possibility of space junk, and Satellites on global warming. Just take a look again at the balk and white photo I added above and tell me that this would not form a blanket that would not cause any amount of Global warming?

No, it would not form a blanket that would cause global warming because it wasn't a realistic photograph, it was a visualization where the points which corresponded to satellites was enormously enlarged. It takes only a moment of thought and quantitative reasoning to come to this conclusion.

That's why there is no published research on space junk's reflectivity on global climate, because a mental calculation shows that it quantitatively utterly insignificant.

Honestly, to a scientist, worrying about space junk sounds like the delusion of a paranoid schizophrenic.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 02:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7

Notice the global cooling trend, no suvs back then.

Yes, that's what you expect on average because of the Milankovitch cycle whose warming effect peaked in 6000-8000 BC.

Cooling, until large scale change of atmospheric composition from humans. This change in composition has direct physical mechanism, i.e. in-lab chemistry and physics observaitons, linking it as the cause of warming. There are other observations that make it more secure.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join