It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

60% of woman cheat on their significant other

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 08:17 AM
link   

No I'm not super "hot". I don't "ask" for the phone numbers either, most of the time they are just "given" to me. Most women live in a frustrated "romantic fantasy" world. I have the utmost admiration for "real" women with convictions. Those whom are comfortable with themselves. I treat all women with the respect they deserve. Each woman is a gift from God to this world and should be treated as such. Too often they lower themselves into the "muck" of sleazy horn dogs. That "moment" of weakness each of you face. Some handle it well, too many "submit" to their inner lust...............

Very smooth of you, I used to use the same rap also "women are a gift from god to be appreciated, nurtured etc" ... dont think that will work on the ladies here though- they are all too smart

Try this... I used to leave copies of "Cosmo" around the house and when questioned... I tell the the truth... "I care what women think"..... oh and get yourself a victoria's secret card... whip that out at the right time, they'll eat that up.... And to REALLY SEAL the deal.... when the moment comes when they want to have sex... tell them "NO". Most women have NEVER heard that from a guy. The psycology behind it is so effective it's staggering. If you think they wanted you before- just wait now. For women (and some men too) the thrill is in the chase.

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Those "tactics" will only work on weak females, mostly girls.....not secure woman that know themselves.......very sad. What goes around comes around, sooner or later those that connive and take advantage....get the same treatment.

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadyV
Those "tactics" will only work on weak females, mostly girls.....not secure woman that know themselves.......very sad. What goes around comes around, sooner or later those that connive and take advantage....get the same treatment.

Perhaps, I should mention, that those "tactics" actually worked better on older women, women who have experienced the good and bad in dating/life. They are secure with themselves, confident, and know what they want. Intelligent older women, with goals, directions, their own interests, are the usually who I courted at the time (btw- these tactics were used when i was 18-mid 20's, and they landed me a WONDERFUL wife)

As far as conniving and taking advantage of them? I must disagree. Simply put, I gave women what they were looking for. At no point did I disrespect anyone and present myself as something I was not. I was interested in getting inside there head- not their pants. Listen to a women, show her you care, (notice I didn’t say “pretend” you care) ask questions... get inside their head... the rest will follow.

How is any of that a negative thing? Lady V, don't you appreciate a man who cares to listen and makes an effort to understand not just you but women in general? My initial post was partially in jest. You know us guys and our bravados.

BTW- I come across your posts a lot and I must say you often have very thought provoking ideas- Thanks.

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Serum, it looks as from your post that you don't really "care" what women think, but how they think so you can get in their pants. Do you read Cosmo because you find it interesting or so you can figure out how to manipulate them(I am hearing the latter)

A) Cosmo is a rag magazine and surely doesn't represent how I think. So, maybe women who DO think like that, are more susceptible to your come ons

B) why seek out women who are easily fooled and manipulated to begin with. You will never find one that will hold your attention and respect that way

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by llpoolej
Serum, it looks as from your post that you don't really "care" what women think, but how they think so you can get in their pants. Do you read Cosmo because you find it interesting or so you can figure out how to manipulate them(I am hearing the latter)

A) Cosmo is a rag magazine and surely doesn't represent how I think. So, maybe women who DO think like that, are more susceptible to your come ons

B) why seek out women who are easily fooled and manipulated to begin with. You will never find one that will hold your attention and respect that way

Wow, I think I should clarify a few things...

1. I do care what they think. Very much infact, after all, I am caring what you think no? And yes I am also interested in "how" they think but not "to get in their pants". It was NOT exclusive to women I was interested in. I minored in psycology and have always been fascinated with the subject, exploring how "we" all think and respond on a daily basis.

Getting in their pants was a result of how emotionally attentive, not deceptive, I am.

2. If you read my post correctly you would have caught on that these things are things I "DID" when I was younger. Not anymore because I'm happily married to a woman who is 9 years older than I.

3. Again, if you re-read my post you will see that I didn't seek "women who are easily fooled and manipulated ". Infact- they are a turn off... the younger, the more superfical,... yuk- not my type. If I can't be mentally "stimulated" then I'm not interested. Weak women were not for me.

4. Ok, the Cosmo thing. First off- I dont read it anymore, unless my step daughter has a copy laying around- then maybe I'll pick it up a read some stuff- I still find it interesting but no longer applicable. But if you must know, the Cosmo thing came about because I had once read an article and a woman I was interested in was talking to her friend about the article. I was able to interject in the conversation and comment on the article. They seemed so surprised and impressed that I knew what they were talking about. Eventually it lead to a date. So yea, I kept copies around the house. Most of the time they would see it laying out and comment on it... really what was the harm?

5. Because you "don't think like that" doesnt mean smart women do not read cosmo. If nothing else, you have to admitt the surveys are fun!

bygons.

Serum

[edit on 16-2-2005 by Serum39]

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk

Originally posted by Moe Foe
Marriage is a farce, for the most part. The number one reason for marriage is children. Then, they stay together, even though the love may be gone, and they say it's for the children. So, kids end up living with unhappy parents, as if that's better than them divorcing. People are just stupid, I tell you. They'd rather sit there and lead lives of quiet desperation, than to endure a temporary period of uncomfortable confrontation or loneliness, in exchange for freedom or happier times with someone they'd rather be with.

BS.

Me and my wife have been married for over 25 years. We just celebrated our anniversity jan. 30. She is more beautiful to me today than she was the day we met.

We have raised four kids, lived through good times and bad.

Far from living in quiet desperation, I wake up every morning next to her and think of how lucky I am.

As I posted elsewhere she is the last thing I see at night and the first thing I see in the morning and I hope she is the last thing I see in this life and the first thing I see in the next.

Unlike what most people claim (Anti-gays are the worst) a good marrige is not based on children. It is based on finding the person you want to spend eternity with. Children are just a by-product.

I love my children with all my heart but they grow up and leave, my wife will be holding my hand when I die

You're lucky then. You found someone you are happy with, and probably will be forever. Good for you! Would that have been any different at all if you hadn't gotten married? Probably not. But, most marriages are indeed based on a much more temporary love, or even lust. A majority do indeed fail. Look at the stats. How many married people do you know who haven't been divorced at least once before? How many single people do you know who were once married? There are tons of single mothers out there, who were once married. Everlasting love isn't as common as you think. Consider yourself very lucky.

Originally posted by Jemison
My husband and I have brown eyes, as do our parents except my Father who has green eyes.

We have 4 daughters. Our oldest daughter has green eyes. Our second daughter has hazel eyes that are more green than brown. Our twins have the brightest blue eyes you will ever see. There are NO blue eyes in our family. None. Nada.

And to make you feel even better ... only ONE of my 4 daughters resembles me. The other three look NOTHING, and I mean NOTHING like me. They look exactly like their father, but there is nothing in them that comes from me.

Are you sure they're really yours?

Originally posted by DrHoracid
No I'm not super "hot". I don't "ask" for the phone numbers either, most of the time they are just "given" to me. Most women live in a frustrated "romantic fantasy" world. I have the utmost admiration for "real" women with convictions. Those whom are comfortable with themselves. I treat all women with the respect they deserve. Each woman is a gift from God to this world and should be treated as such. Too often they lower themselves into the "muck" of sleazy horn dogs. That "moment" of weakness each of you face. Some handle it well, too many "submit" to their inner lust...............

This would lead me to believe that you just have horrible taste in women.
I had a friend like that. He thought he was getting phone numbers of hot chicks. I never had the heart to tell him they all looked pretty damn ugly to me.

[edit on 16-2-2005 by Moe Foe]

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Serum39
connive and take advantage....get the same treatment.

Perhaps, I should mention, that those "tactics" actually worked better on older women,

I can't imagine an older good looking woman being so insecure, and un self aware as to fall for such crap......I'm inclined to go with what Moe Foe said here! Such tactics on an older woman would only work for those that are not emotionally stable.

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Hi there my name tim. just over a month ago my girlfriend cheated on me. we had been together for about 3 months and i have fallen in love with her. everything was absolutly perfect, i did everything a man should do when in the company of a lady, i was alwasy there for her, told her i loved her, always hugged and kissed her showed as much affection as i could i payed for everything. In one night we went to a party togethter and some guys she knew (including her ex) was there and they started flirting with each other, as the course of the evening went on, i cought one of them lifting her skirt up for a joke, this upset me, but in steat of goin all guns blazin, i just walked out side for some air, then she came out having a go at me sayinh i souldnt get upset over that thats whats she like with her close m8s, so we starteed to argue, this was our first EVER argument, then she dumped me, i was so heart renched i startred cryin and just siting on the curb of the road, i cldnt belive what happend. at the end of the evenin i had gone in my car and slept and she had got in someone else bed and got off with one of my mates. i did not find out about this till the next day, and i have never expeerienced so much pain. i gave everything to her, i evan gave my virginity to her which i waited 7 years since the first opertunity i had with someon. a month has passed and i still love her and i want to forgive her but she dosent care. evan her clostest m8s have left her, no one can believe what she had done. could anyone give me advice, cause i cant get her of my mind. if i still love her should i still try????? please

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 03:17 PM
link   
lol! Just the first post in the thread - I concur.

Just saw a couple down at the video rental store there, arguing as many of them seem to do, as to 'i don't want to watch your movie'

'your movie!' the levels of ridiculousness are indeed incredible to see at work.

[Oh I hate what films you like, what team you support, and all your interets, but I'm quite happy to sleep with and have sex with you].............let them cheat on each other, they're all evil anyway. They just fall for all the propaganda and then want someone around they can tell other people they had sex with and didn't pay for it.

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I am a 15 year old boy and I have a girlfriend and I hate the fact of cheating i sickins me, my last two girlfriends cheated on me and it killed me. Anyway who would ever think of cheating its just wrong if you really care and love the person you are with you would not cheat on them.You guys probaly think I am too young but I am not I love my girlfriend and the thought of cheating does not even go through my mind why would I wanna cheat when I am so happy.Ps if you ever think of cheating don't because you really don't know what you have until you lose it and never ever take anyone for granted and also never hurt anyone you should treat everone with respect and dignity because you may see someone and wanna kiss them or think taht they are hot or anything elese but just remember who you are really hurting when you do these things and until next time Good-Bye

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Well, considering some 80% of men cheat on their signifigant others, its not surprising the gender gap is closing.

Some 75% of men in one poll said they would leave their signifigant others for someone more attractive or richer.

With such numbers, any wonder why women cheat?

Though Id have to agree, cheating isnt the answer. You simply leave the useless bastard. However, since you have a 4 in 5 chance of hooking up with another loser, I feel the best option is to simply stick with "# buddies".

No offense, but American men, for the most part, are very sadistic, callous, selfish twats.

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 03:50 PM
link   
That is true what you said about the americans no offense to you guys but I am a canadian and well I think that the people where I live are more normal they dont cheat its usualy like 1 in 10 chance people around here cheat.

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 03:51 PM
link   
"and repent at liesure."

I think most of the problem is that people marry for all the wrong reasons. I guess their moms never gave them the lecture about "the marrying kind" versus "the dating kind!"

I'm not saying that people in the past were any happier. I would not dare to fly in the face of society that knows itself as the best of all possible worlds. But once upon a time, people married to fulfill economic and moral obligations. Now people marry merely because they "feel like it." The trouble is, if you get married based on your feelings, then the relationship ends when your feelings change.

Putting down marriage is easy. But it doesn't mean that all married people suck. It's kind of like motherhood. Motherhood is a noble institution, even though there are a lot of binches who practice it.

Sorry for all the unhappy people, alone in a crowd . . .

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 04:15 PM
link   
dr_strangecraft you are right people do get married for all the reasons but what are the right reasons or pro's and cons or marrying and can someone really say if people are happier when they are not married.

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Just watched a news report on CBS News Sunday Morning which said 60% of woman cheat and that the percentage of men is much higher. The number one reason for woman....not getting attention at home in the form of holding, kissing, not being made to feel desirable, pretty and/or sexy. I find hte whole thing appalling! If you are so un-happy, miserable, or ignored that you would cheat, then leave! Cheating is unforgivable to me. I wonder about the character of a human being that can look in the face of the person that they sleep with every night, the person they see at the table everyday, the person they are supposed to be the closet to of all others, their partner in life....and lie, connive, and sneak around......as I said, if your that unhappy, leave...and that old stupidity about staying for the kids.....that's one of the most ridiculous things I've heard. Children learn about relationships from parents, that's not a good way to raise children.

Of course this must have something to do with the fact that homosexuality has been extremely atrophic to the sanctity of marraige..

If anything, these statistics with those I saw on Oprah that states that 3 women are murdered by thier husbands every day, shows that American soceity has become extremely deleterious to its citizens and if this mighty soveriegn does not allocate monies to social programs which will subsequently ebette positive change in society, it will continue to fall into oblivion.

Deep

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 05:14 AM
link   
rockyjarman, Or Tim, I hear the pain in your words.... I to had a girlfriend that did somewhat the same thing to me while I was in High School, I bent over backwards for this girl... But as it were, it was not meant to be. It was a tough couple of months of getting over the rejection, the lies, deciet, and to the desire to be with her! However I'd like to to mention and refer to a Song that said it well... Thank God for unanswered Prayer's!
I'm thankful that I found out sooner then later! Regardless of it being my first love (so I thought) It would of ruin my life now to be with her!
My wife of 31 year's In my opinion she was God sent! But it was worth the wait... Hang in there young Man, The best revenge you have right now,
is to appear happy (even at this moment your not) It will only prove to her she is not worth your love! You will find someone better!

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Hi,

i saw a posting sayng that 60% of females cheats. whereas i know that more than 90% of males cheat their wife. i too had gone under the same. my husband was spending time outside saying he is busy in business trips, etc. i then hired crackspider group ( www.crackspider.tk) who did monitoring of his laptop and i found that he was involved with 3 more women. i ultimately had to take divorce when he could not justify why he did so. so saying that only females cheatthe most is wrong

JAK

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrHoracid
Put me in a room with 10 women and I'll get 9 phone numbers. From that point on it's just a matter of time.

Hey Doc, your oh so obvious charms are going from strength to strength, I bet it's not just women either eh?

Jack

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 08:51 AM
link   

TextNo I'm not super "hot". I don't "ask" for the phone numbers either, most of the time they are just "given" to me. Most women live in a frustrated "romantic fantasy" world. I have the utmost admiration for "real" women with convictions. Those whom are comfortable with themselves. I treat all women with the respect they deserve. Each woman is a gift from God to this world and should be treated as such. Too often they lower themselves into the "muck" of sleazy horn dogs. That "moment" of weakness each of you face. Some handle it well, too many "submit" to their inner lust...............

well thats a bummer.....i love mucky sleazy horn dogs!.....preferably 2 at a time!.........."any of you fancy having a "moment" of weakness on here u2u me!!........DR HORACID....you are freaking hysterical dude!!........do you really pick up chicks in churches?.....naughty you!

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 08:55 AM
link   
[quote:] Originally posted by DrHoracid
Put me in a room with 10 women and I'll get 9 phone numbers. From that point on it's just a matter of time.

Yeah right...or until he opens his mouth and starts spouting his beliefs, prejudices and hypocritical views...most of his threads are kill em all let god sort em out type posts...

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join