It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump calls Flynn treatment 'unfair,' claims Clinton 'lied many times' with impunity

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall
a reply to: Perfectenemy

UH, I don't recall Comey saying any such thing, care to back that up???

Of course unlike you i listen/ed to the important hearings.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   

a reply to: whywhynot

The Justice Dept, says differently.

The Justice Department did not bring charges against Clinton over her use of a private email server while she was secretary of State,

and law enforcement officials have said they do not believe Clinton misled investigators. "We have no basis to conclude she lied to the FBI," then-FBI director James Comey said during congressional testimony in July 2016. 

So there you have it.

www.usatoday.com... 001/

I certainly know the Democratic line on this. It is that, in part, that is being questioned now.

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   

a reply to: GuidedKill

I just posted a link proving this is not true, The justice dept says they found nothing. Man, why do you guys believe everything he says?

www.usatoday.com... 001/THING.....

Did you not watch any of Comey's testimony? He said she lied over and over.....The FBI just didn't care she lied.

Sheesh man are you that blind or just deaf? Or a combination of both?

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Man i love the obama ate my dog, hillary killed my dad, and bill touched my mom crowd.

Man I love the she is above justice because the lost the election crowd....

Question, would you have wanted these crimes investigated if she won the election?

I only ask because there is no doubt she broke the law and lied about it to the FBI. There is now no doubt members of the FBI covered for her. So since we all know she broke the law, is your only reason for not wanting justice done is because she lost?

I'm just really curious about your reasoning..

+5 more 
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Man i love the obama ate my dog, hillary killed my dad, and bill touched my mom crowd.

Yeah who cares about murder,extortion,blackmail,treasonous behavior like selling secrets to foreign nations,spying on american citizens under false pretenses and the list goes on and on. Trump is evil reincarnate but Oabama and Hillary are such saints. Wow you're delusional.

link   
a reply to: kurthall

The Obama Justice Dept also said that during the coincidental tarmac meeting Lynch and Bill just talked about grandchildren.

link   

If Flynn is guilty he should be punished, Clinton or no Clinton. Bringing her up is only a deflection and ignores the fact that Flynn is guilty. Why aren't you calling for Flynn's head like you are Clinton's if they committed the same crime? Bias is why. They should both go to jail.

Like I said, Clinton has her purpose and she is fulfilling her role in this whole debacle.
edit on 12/4/2017 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   
There is also the little known fact that people who bothered Trump don't end up dead. Hillary however is surrounded by suspicious deaths since Bill became president. Just a coincidence of course.

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
There is also the little known fact that people who bothered Trump don't end up dead. Hillary however is surrounded by suspicious deaths since Bill became president. Just a coincidence of course.

The dead started piling up while he was the Governor of Arkansas.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

If Flynn is guilty he should be punished, Clinton or no Clinton. Bringing her up is only a deflection and ignores the fact that Flynn is guilty. Why aren't you calling for Flynn's head like you are Clinton's if they committed the same crime? Bias is why. They should both go to jail.

Like I said, Clinton has her purpose and she is fulfilling her role in this whole debacle.

I never said I didn't think Flynn was guilty or that he shouldn't be punished. The OP was about Hillary. Try and stay on topic please.

But since you asked, yes I think Flynn, Manafort, Trump who ever has done the time and have been proven guilt by 12 of their peers then they should do the time.

I have proven I am for equal justice, why aren't you? And does not being interested in justice bother you personally?

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Comey already confirmed that Hillary lied mutiple times to the FBI and nothing happened under Obama because he was such a weak president. He deserves to go to prison for that alone. It's obvious that Hillary owned the president and the DNC. I think it's mostly through blackmail and other shady dealings. DC is full of sick pedo #s. Obama and Hillary sold out the USA to the highest bidder but nobody #ing cared. It's a disgrace.

No Comey did NOT say that. Show me! Again.

The Justice Department did not bring charges against Clinton over her use of a private email server while she was secretary of State, and law enforcement officials have said they do not believe Clinton misled investigators. "We have no basis to conclude she lied to the FBI," then-FBI director James Comey said during congressional testimony in July 2016. 

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Do you remember when Flynn was fired and he asked to publicly testify to clear his name? Nobody took him up on his offer because he would have incriminated the Obama administration.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Comey already confirmed that Hillary lied mutiple times to the FBI and nothing happened under Obama because he was such a weak president. He deserves to go to prison for that alone. It's obvious that Hillary owned the president and the DNC. I think it's mostly through blackmail and other shady dealings. DC is full of sick pedo #s. Obama and Hillary sold out the USA to the highest bidder but nobody #ing cared. It's a disgrace.

The Justice Department did not bring charges against Clinton over her use of a private email server while she was secretary of State, and law enforcement officials have said they do not believe Clinton misled investigators. "We have no basis to conclude she lied to the FBI," then-FBI director James Comey said during congressional testimony in July 2016. 

Apparently, for Hillary to have lied, Comey has to say that she did?

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Man, The JUSTICE DEPT, Not Comey found "Law Enforcement Officials have said the do not believe Clinton misled the FBI" Where does it say COMEY? Selective reading. Go back and re-read it.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

I already did but you ignored it because that's what you always do. Well keep living in your fantasy world but you better prepare yourself for a serious wake up call when all is said and done. The traps are set and moronic people keep springing them.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Wow, I provide PROOF, and you just stay in that bubble and believe everything your told. I mean I literally gave you a link, with all of the information right there, and you just can not accept it.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Actually no he did not. In fact, he did the EXACT opposite of that. Trump like his base is just trying to deflect from the reality that he and his cronies are in fact criminals. How many indictments were served under Obama? That right! NONE

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   

I did watch his testimony, which is available to watch online right now. Why don't you show me that part of the testimony that I seem to have forgotten. I don't remember him ever saying Clinton lied to the FBI over and over. Like you say. I think I would remember that. I do remember him calling her Careless, or something like that.

edit on 4-12-2017 by kurthall because: add

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   

:cheer

Comey all but just comes out and calls her a liar, but this clearly shows what she said was false (a lie).

edit on 4-12-2017 by Tekaran because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Wow, I provide PROOF, and you just stay in that bubble and believe everything your told. I mean I literally gave you a link, with all of the information right there, and you just can not accept it.

Welcome to 2017 where more information is available now as back then. Unlike you i look at the bigger picture and include every new information when it comes out. The Peter Strzok case is pretty interesting right now. Just another hint for you. Did you hear anything about the new investigation into Hillary and email-gate? No? Me neither. It's under a complete and total information blackout like every investigation should be. The silence is deafening and that's a good sign that the investigators are finally interested in uncovering the whole truth. Buckle up it's gonna be a wild ride.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join