It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump calls Flynn treatment 'unfair,' claims Clinton 'lied many times' with impunity

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   
This looks to me like Pres Trump laying the ground work for a pardon. Not saying if it is right or wrong, a good thing or a bad one, just this is what it looks like to me.

www.foxnews.com...

President Trump on Monday called the criminal case against former national security adviser Michael Flynn “very unfair,” claiming he and Hillary Clinton both “lied” to the FBI but only Flynn faced consequences.

I see this as an ace up his sleeve. If he needs it, it gets played otherwise nothing comes of it.

Both sides are building their hands for a big showdown but as i have said before this whole thing will slip quietly into the night at some point.
edit on 4-12-2017 by whywhynot because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-12-2017 by whywhynot because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Trump's right.

+9 more 
posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   
He's right.

+8 more 
posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Pretty spot on.....

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   

If only people would compare Clinton's lies to Flynn's lies

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I've ready several places there is no jail time, only a possible fine for Flynn. Would Trump really need to pardon him for that?

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Using Clinton as a scapegoat? I'm not surprised at all. That's her whole purpose in the Trump presidency anyways, to be used as a scapegoat to excuse what the Trump administration says and/or does.
edit on 12/4/2017 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: whywhynot

He's right.

It's absolutely disgusting how much lying and crap she has gotten away with over the years. It's disconcerting how many people can't see that.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
I've ready several places there is no jail time, only a possible fine for Flynn. Would Trump really need to pardon him for that?

That is true provided that he tells the FBI what they want to hear. The pardon would only be played if he didn’t talk. (If there were something for him to say)

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: whywhynot
as i have said before this whole thing will slip quietly into the night at some point.

I think you're spot on here. Everyone in that town is dirty and they all know it.

+11 more 
posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Comey already confirmed that Hillary lied mutiple times to the FBI and nothing happened under Obama because he was such a weak president. He deserves to go to prison for that alone. It's obvious that Hillary owned the president and the DNC. I think it's mostly through blackmail and other shady dealings. DC is full of sick pedo #s. Obama and Hillary sold out the USA to the highest bidder but nobody #ing cared. It's a disgrace.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   

The Justice Dept, says differently.

The Justice Department did not bring charges against Clinton over her use of a private email server while she was secretary of State, and law enforcement officials have said they do not believe Clinton misled investigators. "We have no basis to conclude she lied to the FBI," then-FBI director James Comey said during congressional testimony in July 2016. 

So there you have it.

www.usatoday.com... 001/

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Using Clinton as a scapegoat? I'm not surprised at all. That's her whole purpose in the Trump presidency anyways, to be used as a scapegoat to excuse what the Trump administration says and/or does.

Scapegoats and justice don't go together. If someone does the crime they should do the time. Unless you're a Clinton.

I think it's blatantly obvious Mrs. Clinton violated laws in her handling of classified information and no real investigation was ever completed. It is not coming to light what many here have suspected for a long time. That Mrs. Clinton was treated differently than you or I would have been if we were investigated for the same crime.

I think all anyone ever asked for is a fair and unbias investigation. It's amazing how people want investigations and justice when it comes to dealing with Trump but could care less about it with the Clintons.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

UH, I don't recall Comey saying any such thing, care to back that up???

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

The Justice Department did not bring charges against Clinton over her use of a private email server while she was secretary of State, and law enforcement officials have said they do not believe Clinton misled investigators. "We have no basis to conclude she lied to the FBI," then-FBI director James Comey said during congressional testimony in July 2016. 

So there you have it.

www.usatoday.com... 001/

Careful with using facts here!

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

I just posted a link proving this is not true, The justice dept says they found nothing. Man, why do you guys believe everything he says? Also the person who said Comey said she lied, that is not true at all! He says she did NOT. Why do you say things that just are not true, the sad thing is people agree with you.

www.usatoday.com... 001/THING.....

edit on 4-12-2017 by kurthall because: fix

edit on 4-12-2017 by kurthall because: add

edit on 4-12-2017 by kurthall because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

originally posted by: whywhynot
as i have said before this whole thing will slip quietly into the night at some point.

I think you're spot on here. Everyone in that town is dirty and they all know it.

Yup, that’s why I say it. There is constant vying for a position of advantage. When one side senses an advantage they strike. But, when they see that it’s become so large and visible that it threatens the entire system they cut a backroom deal and let it slip into the night.

+6 more 
link   

So there you have it.

www.usatoday.com... 001/

Here you go.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   

a reply to: Perfectenemy

UH, I don't recall Comey saying any such thing, care to back that up???

Even if he did how could anyone take what that liar Comey has to as truth? He lies like a rug and flips and flops like a fish out of water.

I can actually see the slime drip off that disgusting swamp creature.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Man i love the obama ate my dog, hillary killed my dad, and bill touched my mom crowd.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join