It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Donald Trump Lying or Losing His Mind?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Lies, are the new norm. .. OP, you're, one ignorant MOF! I'm willing to bet, you never "sacrificed" more than a sub-sandwich" for your "freedom".
Nobody takes your BS, seriously.. At least, nobody, That "knows better". You live in a shelter. .. Safe, and protected... What the MSM tells you.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: bgerbger

For all we know, President Trump might just throw in the towel when he's done playing this game. He's already reached the top. If I were him, I'd turn things over the Pence, and go back to golfing, cutting deals, traveling the world, etc..

Like Trump said at an October 2016 rally... "If I lose to Hillary, I'll be just fine. But YOU won't be!"

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   
OP. You're like that LEO, that writes "revenue" tickets all day,..and thinks he's/she's.. "An American Warrior". "Defending freedom"! I know,😏..they barely make it home, "to defend their family" from the "Barbarian hord"!!!. With all the "explosion" and "high cap".."ammo".. fired!..nipping at their "boot heels"!..OP? Define, "Lying"? Please?

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: bgerbger
It's a good question, one which deserves study. Does he believe his own pathological lies, or he he really losing his mind? Dementia too is a possibility, but whatever the case, this man is seriously unhinged.

It is a good thing that Tina Nguyen at Vanity Fair has investigated this question, in some detail.

In the past his lies and exaggeration have served him well in his roles as developer, and in his role as media celebrity. His political popularity has hinged on fabrications and demented conspiracy theories like the Obama birther conspiracy he promoted so heavily. Indeed Kellyanne Conway and Sean Spicer are his biggest enablers, what with 'alternative facts', and outright bullsh*t about the size of his inauguration crowd. Hell, even the Trumpeters know he is a liar of epic proportions (when it is convenient for them).

Yes Yes, #fakenews, #cult45

www.vanityfair.com...

A growing body of evidence suggests that Trump’s alternative view of the world is more than just dirty politics: it may be pathological. On Tuesday night, The New York Times and The Washington Post published dueling accounts of what can only be described as the president suffering some kind of break with reality. In private, Trump has reportedly told people that the infamous Access Hollywood video, in which he is heard on tape boasting about sexually assaulting women, must have been doctored.

He continues to believe that Obama’s birth certificate is not real, according to multiple sources, despite prominently declaring during the campaign that he had been convinced otherwise. And he continues to claim, behind closed doors and without any evidence, that he only lost the popular vote because millions of illegal votes were cast against him.

The New York Times and Washington Post note that his lying is characteristic, and strategic.

The Post writes that Trump “has sought to paint the rosiest possible picture of his presidency and his character—and has tried to will others to see it his way, like the big-promises salesman he once was.” And there is surely some method to the madness. Publicly denying inconvenient truths, while attacking the media as “fake news,” is a key element of Trump’s continued support among his voters. But his private misstatements, within the White House, about easily verifiable facts, are harder to explain.

The latest break with reality is Trump denying he ever asked James Comey to stop investigating Michael Flynn.

www.slate.com...

President Donald Trump went on a an anti-FBI tweetstorm Sunday morning seizing on news that a veteran counterintelligence agent was removed from special counsel Robert Mueller’s team due to anti-Trump text messages. The president said that “after years” of fired FBI director James Comey’s leadership, the FBI’s “reputation is in Tatters – worst in History!” But the commander in chief told supporters not to worry, because “we will bring it back to greatness.”

Well Donald, the lies don't stop, but perhaps you are not lying, but simply losing your mind through dementia. Scarborough Joe seems to think so.

thehill.com...

MSNBC's Joe Scarborough said on Thursday that people close to President Trump told him during the campaign that Trump has "early stages of dementia."

During MSNBC's "Morning Joe," Scarborough said Trump is "completely detached from reality."

"You have somebody inside the White House that the New York Daily News says is mentally unfit," Scarborough said.

He does seem mentally unfit, despite the claims of the Trumpeters. I'd not wish dementia on anyone, a truly horrible disease, but I'd not wish the demented Trump on anyone either.

Despite the crowing of the 'but Hillary' crowd, Trump digs his own grave with his inane tweetstorms and the stupid garbage that comes out of his mouth. Trump is not playing 18 dimensional chess, and he is not Moses, despite what some clearly deluded Trumpeters would have you believe.

He is either a liar or somebody who has completely lost their mind.

I am not sure which is worse.

You could stand any politician in Trumps place.

They are all the same.

I can't judge a politician for his/her behavior. That would be nonsensical.

I can however, judge the media and institutions for the way they behave when they don't get what they want.

And these people are supposed to inform people and give them a voice?

They pulled the viel off their own hidden agenda. I didn't even look for this.

Idiots

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: bgerbger

Like Trump said at an October 2016 rally... "If I lose to Hillary, I'll be just fine. But YOU won't be!"

"Divine intervention".....Trump was so right. Can you even imagine what the corruption would be like if Hillary were at the helm? I shudder.

Comey's FBI, Lynch DOJ, and dozens of other dirty players would still be operating and on their way to destroying this beautiful country.

The dirt that has been hidden is being brought into the light.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   
The OP, obviously doesn't understand, that the "insane people", are the "new normal"... It's very, elementary...Doesn't take a "rocket scientist", to predict, which way the wind blows.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

I think the thought of these control freaks could have had if Hillary won is the cause of these emotional outbursts from Liberal media the OP.

You have to admit. Trumps voters statement that none of what these people worked SO hard to sell voters actually worked, deserves a little hissy fit now and then.

It was truely the best and most satisfying upset in the history of modern politics. A dream teams worst nightmare. I can't wait till Trump gets reelected. If he even bothers subjecting himself to the B.S. he has been put through since being a serious candidate.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   
President Trump is winning!!! Tax cuts!!! Obamacare mandate repeal!!!! Travel ban!!! 7 to 2 SCOTUS vote!!! NFL stadiums empty!!!! Everyone has a freaking job and a paycheck!!!! Bye bye Matt Lauer!!! Bye bye Al Franken!!! Bye bye John Conyers!!! Merry Christmas is cool again!!!

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Short answer: yes.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: primus2012

"Tax cuts"

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Maybe 2018 will compliment those 2017 accomplishments you listed, with an INDICTMENT OF HILLARY.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Maybe 2018 will compliment those 2017 accomplishments you listed, with an INDICTMENT OF HILLARY.

Yes 2018, also the year of The Wall!

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 01:01 AM
link   
"Is Donald Trump Lying or Losing His Mind?"

No, Trump haters have been lied to and have already lost theirs minds since election night. Obsessed Trump haters constantly commiserate and ask this question while Trump trolls and triggers them on a daily basis. Their world has been shattered and these articles string them along only to further disappoint them. Whats your next impeachment fantasy?

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 01:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

Is it just me, or are liberal woman hot...

For the bat sh*t crazy loonies on the left an accusation is a reality - as long as it's aimed at someone they hate.
Still chuckling at the irony of the loony left calling anyone else liars and crazy. I guess it was ever thus.

edit on 5/12/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 01:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: primus2012

Yes 2018, also the year of The Wall!

I think TRUMP WALL is like OBAMACARE...too much cost for the results. By merely enforcing the immigration laws that Obama didn't know existed, illegal immigration from the south is down 72%. Just keep ramping up the enforcement and deterrence, for a fraction of the wall cost.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 01:42 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

UKTruth, I hope you're one day able to see the Left's attacks as a measure of how well President Trump is doing on any given day, or week.

Since they're powerless to change anything that matters, the attacks are usually a smoke screen to distract from something positive in Trump's/Republican's favor, or something negative in the Democrat world.

Today, ABC/NBC/CNN/MSNBC were operating at their "maximum distraction" level, because there was lots of Trump/Republican good news, and Democrat bad news, to start the week.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 05:42 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

You've got to be joking.

And the left is so powerless that now he's being investigated for corruption conspiracy and obstruction of justice.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 06:35 AM
link   
The irony is that, since the media hates Trump so much, he may be the first president in recent history to be CALLED OUT on his lies.

All the others formed some alliance or another with the news industry, and only got called out on the lies that couldn't be covered up or glossed over.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 08:52 AM
link   
A third scarier option is that he is playing the role of the shamanic clown. Look up the occult meaning of clowns when you have the time, its very enlightening. The clown's job is too teach by mocking the sacred to get people from being so serious about things. And if that is the case, who put him in the White House? Clowns throughout history work for kings you know.... and they are taken very seriously in the right circles.... so watch out....

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   
He's a politician. He is paid to lie.

I'd like to see a similar article on all politicians.

I trust him more than most politicians.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join