It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Donald Trump Lying or Losing His Mind?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   
If you all have not figured out whats goin on. You truly are lost in the sauce. There is a game to be played. One is shining the light on the hidden evil. The other one is slowly being exposed for the evil that it is. Trump is moving pieces like a chess master. Setting up each move with strategic placements. Then sits back and watches the oppenent fall into the trap.

Everthing is being done fore a reason. One mis step and game over. Espically now all bets are off the table. The evil will do anything to stay in power. Keep watching the news on the noob tube. You will be always lost. Look at it in reverse and you see thier plans and motives.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

They always like to say Trump's supporters are a cult, but I have to wonder why the anti-Trump brigade seems more likely to drink the cyanide koolaid.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Listening to Joy Behar after the fake news ABC release late last week, she went off on a hyperbolic rant about how after Trump was elected she had to wear a black veil and go into mourning.

I really hope she wasn't serious anyway.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I think he lied about losing his mind......

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Listening to Joy Behar after the fake news ABC release late last week, she went off on a hyperbolic rant about how after Trump was elected she had to wear a black veil and go into mourning.

I really hope she wasn't serious anyway.

Not to mention the celebrities wanting to leave the country. Hatred and fear of a bogeyman that never came clouded their judgement. Like how the Heaven’s Gate cult was promised a UFO hidden in the tale of the Hale-Bopp comet, the celebrities were promised the second coming of Hitler in the wake of a Donald Trump victory. Of course they all reneged.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

They always like to say Trump's supporters are a cult, but I have to wonder why the anti-Trump brigade seems more likely to drink the cyanide koolaid.

Omg, a corny ass meme. I thought that might be beneath a verbose, pedantic snob. Good to see you have seen fit to join with us rabble.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Omg, a corny ass meme. I thought that might be beneath a verbose, pedantic snob. Good to see you have seen fit to join with us rabble.

Sometimes lowering one's own standards is the only way to get a point across to the plebs.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   
The better question is, are the people who keep posting Trump hit threads with little to no basis in reality losing their minds or are they just lying?

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Donald Trump was smart enough to build a global Business Empire, Raise a Family, Beat Republican Competitors, get elected President, build good relations with Russia, China and Saudi Arabia and and and. Throughout all these years people have been calling him mentally ill. If THAT is mentally ill, we could all use some craziness.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
Donald Trump was smart enough to build a global Business Empire, Raise a Family, Beat Republican Competitors, get elected President, build good relations with Russia, China and Saudi Arabia and and and. Throughout all these years people have been calling him mentally ill. If THAT is mentally ill, we could all use some craziness.

Great if you are willing to forego ethics and morals. And if you are willing to completely overlook racism and honesty, then yeah, he's awesome.
edit on 12/4/2017 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
........Like how the Heaven’s Gate cult was promised a UFO hidden in the tale of the Hale-Bopp comet...

I do believe that Heaven's gate was a religious organisation based on biblical quote, anything hidden in the 'tale' of Hale-Bopp was penultimate to the mass suicides...once Applewhite saw (in his madness) that Hale-Bopp was on it's way...after looking at a faked picture of Hale-Bopp that is, he concluded that the 'mysterious spot' trailing Hale-Bopp was his vehicle....the sign....the method in his madness....after a very long time as a 'cult'
Trump has only got his foot in the door...so be careful before making any kind of comparison whatsover.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

Great if you are willing to forego ethics and morals. And if you are willing to completely overlook racism and honesty, then yeah, he's awesome.

That's not even to mention that most banks now won't even touch him with a bargepole, that he uses people in every which way, in deception, money laundering, thieving, cheap immigrant labour, (well it turned out to be cheap... collusion with labour unions) licking Goldman Sachs, Soros's and Russian mafia and more arses...and as you say, just about anything no decent working or otherwise citizen would involve themselves with in true empathy with their fellows, while Trump is promoted as the workers President, the measure of that being in how successful he's been??

Well, one thing is for sure, with a few exceptions, his administration sure has a bunch of extremely seedy, untrustful individuals haunting the White House it turns out, even though the common talk was, Oh yeah! he's the guy, they are a great team, a fresh new look, new jobs for everybody and their granny...blah blah. I don't see or hear that now, the blurb has changed, Trump has a plan...wait to you see, it's all part of the well ordered plan...he has a reason for doing all that he does, (well I allow him that one, but it's not well ordered, more akin to swatting flies)....more blah blah, and yes, he is a racist in plain terms.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Sure. He's an elitist and has proven that within days of the election filling his cabinet with the very wealthy. He's even said outright "I don't want poor people". (Define 'poor', Trump. Less than a billionaire?)

He has designated his idea of the "superior people", and it's the 1%.

Otherwise, it's appropriate to throw paper towels at people who have no water?

Education and morals are meaningless to him. I mean, business schools are great, but obviously by his knowledge base, he didn't study much else of value, and it shows.

Yes, Smurf, and people thinks it's awesome. Go figure.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Just because you label someone that doesn't mean it is true...

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Is it just me, or are liberal woman hot...

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Not to mention the celebrities wanting to leave the country. Hatred and fear of a bogeyman that never came clouded their judgement. Like how the Heaven’s Gate cult was promised a UFO hidden in the tale of the Hale-Bopp comet, the celebrities were promised the second coming of Hitler in the wake of a Donald Trump victory. Of course they all reneged.

Also about 30 seconds after he hit 270 votes up to today the left have not accepted him as their President. Many even here on ATS have said "he is not my president" over and over. You know I didn't vote for Obama, can't stand the guy, think he was a big failure that hurt the middle class, went back on so many campaign promises I lost count and became a lame duck with 3.5 years to go on his second term, BUT he was always my president....

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Morals and ethics are only measured when its Donald Trump?

Not that I disagree with you...but are you only holding one person on this planet to a standard here?

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

Morals and ethics are only measured when its Donald Trump?

Not that I disagree with you...but are you only holding one person on this planet to a standard here?

He is the topic, yes?

When a person's lack of integrity are this blatant? and continuous? Yes.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Very true, I guess I don't have much to choose from these days on ATS.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: bgerbger

No , it's more Like the UnAmerican People in this Country who have an Obsession with our Current Duly Elected President Of the United States are Lying and Losing their Minds .

President Trump Writes a Letter to the Band Volbeat ...

Dear Volbeat , Tell Everyone Everythings Fine .................Don't Worry About Me......
edit on 4-12-2017 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join