It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Donald Trump Lying or Losing His Mind?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

This is a fake, spread on none other than the internet. Seriously? Find a reputable source for that.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   
"Is Donald Trump Lying or Losing His Mind?"

Does it have to be an either/or?

Just kidding guys. Don't get bent.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
"Is Donald Trump Lying or Losing His Mind?"

Does it have to be an either/or?

Just kidding guys. Don't get bent.

"Not only is he insane. But he lies about the insane things he believes"

LMAO, sounds like your average, everyday elected official.
edit on 12/4/2017 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

Even Snopes says it's real. Although they also claim it was a typo in the original

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: kurthall

Even Snopes says it's real. Although they also claim it was a typo in the original

You are just desperate to believe that meme aren't you?

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

He literally will tweet one thing and say another verbally. Those tweets according to trump are "Official White House Statements". How bout the lawyer lying for trump now? That is BS, anyway, no one in their right mind, would have sent that incriminating tweet.

If any of you really believe trump did not tweet that, I don't even know what to tell you.

Dude have your read my threads and posts????

I know that Trump is a liar all I am saying is that anyone wanting to claim he is suffering from dementia or some other kind of cognitive impairment has to acknowledge that right now, that can only ever be speculation until such time as it is confirmed.

we all know what tweets he is sending or rather what tweets are being sent out in his name

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I personally don't care where he was born . he was probably hatched on a spaceship as a clone of an Egyptian pharaoh in a test tube.
The fact is that so-called meme was actually printed in real life before it became a meme and then it was later retracted as a so-called typo

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   

And? Why is that information so important to you that you have to derail a thread about Trump to talk about it? Especially if Obama's place of birth is unimportant to you.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   
They are both in the donkey costume,
But which one is the real ass?
If you had to pick between two people who lie for a living ,how do you pick?
One talks about grabbing crotches and the other let Americans get murdered while doing nothing to stop it.

Neither one of them is really the pillar that this country deserves to speak for us. Anyone even close to that level of integrity needed for that is cheated out of the running before they can get a chance to do anything good for any of us .

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Trump's allegation as to Obama's birthplace is part of the original post.
It is used as a laughable piece of evidence as to whether Trump is mentally stable.
Trump did not pull this allegation out of the air as I have shown. Also if you could have please explain to me why Obama's half brother keeps claiming he was born in Kenya as did Obama's grandmother

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Why should I explain Obama's half brother's behavior? I don't know the guy personally.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Do you know the president personally? how are you so sure where he was born?

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Because the evidence that says he wasn't born in the States is awful, full of bias, and not very compelling. It's just the logical answer to believe in. Also, there is no motive as to why Obama would need to hide his ancestry. What exactly was Obama supposed to accomplish as a Nigerian while President? He didn't exactly make Nigeria stand out internationally during his 8 years in office or anything.
edit on 4-12-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   

His half-brother and grandmother on tape repeatedly stating as such is not evidence?

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   

It's certainly evidence. It just isn't compelling.

PS: Don't drag his grandmother into this. Only his half-brother is the moron.
edit on 4-12-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   

The fake birth certificate he is holding up doesn't detract from the fact he would know family business

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   

So him being a Trump supporter doesn't in any way suggest maybe his familial relationship isn't on the best of terms with Obama to you? Because we know that half-brothers NEVER dislike their half-brothers and support them 100% in everything they do right?

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Here goes Trump thread #563 for the week. You'd think you guys would get tired of rehashing the same threads over and over again and having the same pointless arguments over and over again.

And yet, here you are!!!!!

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Trump's allegation as to Obama's birthplace is part of the original post.
It is used as a laughable piece of evidence as to whether Trump is mentally stable.

Dude they do this in every thread, focus on the small details used to illustrate the point and not the actual point being made by the OP.

Case in point, OP asks the question is "Trump lying or losing his mind?" and among other reasons cites trump apparent reversal of his view that Obama was born in America.... Trump supporters then change it to be about that question "Was Obama born in America?" when really this thread is about something totally different.

Its a deflection tactic.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Wow! The deflection bomb went off like a nuke in this thread.

We've gone from Trump lying (obvious behavior) to Obama's birth certificate for how man pages now?

Let's get back to the sh*t the Pumpkin on a Stick keeps feeding us.

Btw: that's why I felt bad for Sean Spicer and now Sarah Huckabee-Sanders. They have to come out in front of the world everyday and try to convince us this sh*t sandwich is delicious.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join