It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Donald Trump Lying or Losing His Mind?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder
Btw I don't think you guys really want to go down the path of analyzing behavior and health conditions, I get that the impeachment path is failing you but honestly, just take a look at Hillary and tell me she's not a psychopath and doesn't have any fatigue issues. She has collapsed on multiple occasions now.

These, but, but, Hillary and but, but, Obama posts are deflections from the OPs topic.

Here's a reminder, Hillary lost and Obama's gone. Deal with it!!

btw, it's not just the mainstream media that recognizes Trump is losing it rapidly. Even Fox, at one time a staunch Trump supporter is beginning to back away and show Trumps lies and obvious inconsistencies.

thank God we still have Alex Jones for the unvarnished truth.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

The impeachment path is looking healthy and well groomed from here.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: bgerbger

When it comes to lies...... Trump hasn't come close to this Whopper of a lie:

"I will sign a universal health care bill into law by the end of my first term as president that will cover every American and cut the cost of a typical family's premium by up to $2,500 a year."

What did you do with your extra $10,000 bgerber?
edit on 4-12-2017 by pavil because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-12-2017 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   

False Dilemma

One thing is for certain, you cannot keep the man out of your mouth.

edit on 4-12-2017 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

if you like your plan you can keep your plan

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Sounds salacious.
Giggity

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

When it comes to lies...... Trump hasn't come close to this Whopper of a lie:

"I will sign a universal health care bill into law by the end of my first term as president that will cover every American and cut the cost of a typical family's premium by up to $2,500 a year."

What did you do with ypur extra $10,000 bgerber?

Come on, you are going to use that as an example? trump said BEFORE he was elected, he a health care plan already lined up, that was far better than Obama care. How did that work out for us?

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   
ending every tweet with an exclamation mark is a sign something's not right in his brain.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: RoScoLaz5

No it isn't!!!

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

He literally will tweet one thing and say another verbally. Those tweets according to trump are "Official White House Statements". How bout the lawyer lying for trump now? That is BS, anyway, no one in their right mind, would have sent that incriminating tweet.

If any of you really believe trump did not tweet that, I don't even know what to tell you.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

We all KNOW he sent that tweet, but there is no way to prove it. It's common knowledge that hiring someone to manage your twitter account is a thing when you are famous. So there is no way to disprove that didn't happen. Of course there is no way that a lawyer would tweet out incriminating stuff like that. Mostly because that should result in him being fired.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: RoScoLaz5
ending every tweet with an exclamation mark is a sign something's not right in his brain.

¡¡¡¡NO ITS NOT!!!!!

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Americans MUST love their leader to feel the warmth of security the leader will provide.

Serious question. Are you nuts ?

we "MUST" not love any leader. That's what is great about this country. You can disagree with your "leaders". It's why we have separation of powers.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   

The real kicker here: Trump has flung the booger onto his lawyer as it regards Twitter. Apparently he isn't posting all that stuff after all.

More and more entertaining each day.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Even if Trump knew Flynn lied to FBI, which I'm pretty sure he did, considering he got briefings from Comey, so? It's not Trump's job to prosecute Flynn.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Here goes Trump thread #563 for the week. You'd think you guys would get tired of rehashing the same threads over and over again and having the same pointless arguments over and over again.
edit on 12/4/2017 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: RoScoLaz5

No it isn't!!!

FABRIC SOFTENER!!!!

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

These, but, but, Hillary and but, but, Obama posts are deflections from the OPs topic.

The topic is pointless unless there's a law forcing Trump to get a psychiatric evaluation and then it proves he is unfit to be President, and assuming there's another law saying a person with mental issues cannot remain as President.

Even Fox, at one time a staunch Trump supporter is beginning to back away and show Trumps lies and obvious inconsistencies.

I've seen Fox do negative reports on Trump many times, in fact a few months ago someone did a study showing that more than 90% of reports from most MSM organizations were negative. Fox had the most balanced approach to reporting on Trump but they still had slightly more negative reports than positive, presumably because they were picking up many of the negative stories from other MSM outlets. Here is a chart from the study: akamaized.net...

Your comment brings up a very interesting point I recently noticed, a recent thread on "Trump derangement syndrome" made all Obama supporters seem like they worshiped Obama and believed he could do no wrong... of course Obama supporters were quick to counter this claim and I don't blame them because I'm sure many liberals can see Obama isn't perfect. It's also clear based on your comment and many others that you seem to believe all Trump supports worship Trump and think he can't do anything wrong, which is absolutely not the case. Both sides need to see the other side as human beings and not their arch enemies.

In fact you probably believe I'm one of those blind Trump supports who will defend him to my last breath... I'm very willing to admit when Trump acts like an idiot but it gets tiring to hear the left complain about every little thing has does as if it were an impeachable offense... ever heard of the boy who cried wolf? With respect to your Alex Jones video let me just quote something I posted last year to show you I'm very aware of what type of person Trump is and why I believe InfoWars is generally a bad source of information:

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder
a reply to: TrueAmerican

I remember I time when Alex Jones was mocked any time he was mentioned on ATS, now he's the go-to local news guy. This is not a true awakening to the truth. This is like when I first started getting into conspiracy theories, I'd believe a lot of the crap I read without looking deep enough into the facts. I feel like the population is starting to reach that first juvenile stage of awakening. Let me make it clear I'd rather Trump be elected than Hillary, but that doesn't mean I think either option is sane, they are both highly corrupt and "outsider" is the last word I would use to describe either one of them.

Trump may say things that go against certain aspects of the status quo, and I respect him for that, but I'm sorry to inform you he's tightly connected with important players, he's not the smartest guy on Earth, he lacks humility and instead employs American exceptionalism as a modus operandi, he lacks scientific understanding, he is extremely stubborn and always thinks he is right even when clearly wrong, he has imperialistic and authoritarian tendencies, etc, etc, etc. If people were really awake they would realize that the whole 2 party system is rigged and it has them more polarized than ever before.

Pretty shocking stuff coming from a brainwashed guy like me right? You know what has changed since I wrote that post and now? I've seen Trump tear apart fake news propaganda and I've seen the "deep state" go after him relentlessly and I now see how he could actually be a good thing for the world despite being a fool. I'm willing to admit when I could have been a bit wrong about something. I'm not saying I suddenly like Trump as a person, you don't need to like a person for them to be good at their job.
edit on 4/12/2017 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

I'm pretty sure you said the same thing to me the last few times an impeachment case was being pushed, perhaps you should stop getting your hopes up so high...

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Im gonna need to see what you are seeing to say this. From where I stand, its all set to implode after about 1.5 years of fluff and showmanship.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join