It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Donald Trump Lying or Losing His Mind?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: bgerbger

I take it that this is the new Shareblue / CTR talking point?

link   
I think we all know he is lying.

He has been caught in outright lies many times, so I don't think any side can really question if Trump lies.

The question then really becomes "Is Trump losing his mind", I have written about this before in my thread Does Trump have Dementia , now in that thread I highlight some evidence that could be suggestive of a diagnosis of dementia based on expert observations. However realistically until someone actually comes out and says Trump has dementia we will never know for sure.

Right now, while I think its important to take into account that he could be seriously cognitively impaired, with out any kind of official confirmation its all just speculation. As such I think that we have have to approach any discussions about Trump as if he were of sound mind.

Its worth remembering however that Trump is statistically a high risk for developing dementia. 1 in 10 Americans over the age of 65 have dementia and every 5 years that risk factor increases exponentially to the point that in the UK 1 in 6 people over the age of 80 will have Alzheimers (as Trumps father did). If you look at raw statistics its pretty fair to speculate that he could have progressive dementia.

But like I say unless its ever confirmed we will never know.

I personally am looking forward to the information that will come out after his term in office, the books that will go someway to telling us really what was going on and what his state of mind was during his presidency.
edit on 4-12-2017 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Painterz

a trump board game?? oh now that's funny!!

god damn, he has an ego like no other!

he should bring that out again, it would probably be a best seller with the cult45.

edit on 4-12-2017 by knoxie because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: proximo

originally posted by: knoxie
a reply to: proximo

no pictures of the crowd size from that long angle? LOL

Did you open it and zoom - you can see everything in that megapixel you can in the posted image - In fact you can see more.

Instead of laughing actually look at it.

Stop trying to distort the narrative with selectively edited photos. Those two photos were taken at comparable times during Obama's inauguration versus Trump's. Only a fool believes that Trump had more people at his inauguration than Obama.

Yeah - except the difference is there was actually dc police that were intentionally slowing down the crowd probably because the plan from the beginning was to show small crowd pictures. I know ha ha - but this is actually what has been reported by people who attended.

Anyway it does not really matter when they got there - look at the number that were there during the speech. I am not saying it was larger than Obama's crowd, I am saying it was almost completely full, and that is not what the media reported.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Why does this need to be an either or situation? Can't it be both?

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Rolls eyes.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Why does this need to be an either or situation? Can't it be both?

Kind of but there is a difference.

If he is knowingly lying then thats different from just being cognitively impaired and not seeing the contradictions in the things he is saying.

If he is saying that the access Hollywood video was doctored because he is lying thats pretty bad.

If he is saying it was doctored because he is cognitively impaired and cannot remember the conversation or has forgotten that he had already admitted it was a recording of him then its still bad but in a different way.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Neither, your inability to accept our leader creates a false perspective, thus continuously tainting your analysis.

This is evident in liberal news medias and their fake news, retractions as such. Threads such as these and the rest of the liberal sheeples.

Comical to say the least. Meanwhile, logical thinking Americans continue on with their business.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Did you open it and zoom - you can see everything in that megapixel you can in the posted image - In fact you can see more.

Stop trying to distort the narrative with selectively edited photos. Those two photos were taken at comparable times during Obama's inauguration versus Trump's. Only a fool believes that Trump had more people at his inauguration than Obama.

Yeah - except the difference is there was actually dc police that were intentionally slowing down the crowd probably because the plan from the beginning was to show small crowd pictures. I know ha ha - but this is actually what has been reported by people who attended.

Lol. You are just making that up. It has also been reported by people on the ground that DC traffic was nowhere near as congested as it was for Obama's inauguration.

Anyway it does not really matter when they got there - look at the number that were there during the speech. I am not saying it was larger than Obama's crowd, I am saying it was almost completely full, and that is not what the media reported.

The whole talking point is about it being larger than Obama's crowd or not. That is the issue Trump won't let go. Talking about it being a packed house is just moving the goal posts.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   
These anti Trumpsters should move to another country.. perhaps one with no democracy.
Syria or Afghanistan perhaps.. It would be like heaven on earth.

I am 100% pro Trump, he is a sign that democracy works and people are tired of fake news and hidden agendas.
He speaks his mind, and that might get him some buses, but in the end its 1000 times better then the alternative.

I would vote twice for him if I could..
Go Trump

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Technically, from what I have read, Obama was born in Africa when his mother was there to see his father. They came back here shortly afterwards and his birth certificate was issued in Hawaii. He is a US citizen, just because she was visiting her BF out of the country when he was born does not mean he is not a legal citizen. He was eligible to run and be president.

Obama himself has never directly said he was born in Hawaii that I have seen. Usually he just calls it ridiculous or jokes about it as if it is not real, or uses other ad hominem techniques to deter us from believing he was not born in Hawaii. He does state he is a natural born citizen, because legally he is. Others he is affiliated with say he was born in Hawaii, but I have not heard him say it directly. He is a lawyer, he is trained in the way to deceive people.

He was qualified to be president. Trump knows this, many people know this. It seems to be a pissing match, if Trump just told the whole truth from the beginning instead of twisting it, then maybe people would believe him more. I don't even understand what the big deal is with that. I think that the Republican who was actually a Canadian born citizen from Canada was not qualified to be president, the Republicans let him run against Trump.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Lol. You are just making that up. It has also been reported by people on the ground that DC traffic was nowhere near as congested as it was for Obama's inauguration.

The whole talking point is about it being larger than Obama's crowd or not. That is the issue Trump won't let go. Talking about it being a packed house is just moving the goal posts.

Spicer said it was "the largest audience ever to witness an inauguration, period, both in person and around the globe"

He did screw up, he was supposed to just say it was the largest audience to ever witness the inauguration. Which it unquestionably was. There was more viewers online and through TV then ever before.

Trump is pissed because he saw the pictures the media was showing and knew they were BS. I do not think he has ever claimed it was the largest in person crowd ever - if so point me to that.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
Another useless Trump hating post. But what do you expect from ATS these days. It's so sad.

It's pretty damn sad how fast this thread got flagged to the top, I wonder if they actually watched the clip of Joe Scarborough ranting like a fool... or do they actually lap up these idiotic morning talk shows. Apparently this is denying ignorance...

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Btw I don't think you guys really want to go down the path of analyzing behavior and health conditions, I get that the impeachment path is failing you but honestly, just take a look at Hillary and tell me she's not a psychopath and doesn't have any fatigue issues. She has collapsed on multiple occasions now.
edit on 4/12/2017 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   
A thread about Trump turns into a "fake or real news," debate about the Obama birther conspiracy.

And someone commented saying "oh, just another anti-Trump thread.... how sad."

Unbelievable

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
These anti Trumpsters should move to another country.. perhaps one with no democracy.

I am 100% pro Trump, he is a sign that democracy works and people are tired of fake news and hidden agendas.
He speaks his mind, and that might get him some buses, but in the end its 1000 times better then the alternative.

Go Trump

Reminds me of all the times I opposed Obama and was told "if you don't like it, you can get out!!"

Democracy works, according to you, yet you want people in a democratic society to move to Syria because they don't believe in the two party paradigm?

Lordy lord

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Yes he's knowingly lying and he lies all the time because he's sick in the head.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider

Go Trump

It appears the irony of your words is lost on you.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
a reply to: Painterz

Failed business man? The MSM is telling the truth?

You guys are losing your collective shlit.

Move on, you are exercising self destructive behavior and I am worried.

He has filed bankruptcy 4 times, and his net worth is far less than what he has eluded to. Russia also bailed him out of one of his bankruptcies, and trump U was a joke. So yeah, he has failed and more than once.

Here you go, this is the trump you think is so smart.

Trump was not always reflexively pro-Russia, and the roots of his embrace of Moscow are relatively recent. And, like throughout so much of his business career, Trump’s interest in Russia likely grew from financial desperation. As Fortune Magazine notes, during the 1990s, Trump found himself more than $4 billion in debt to more than 70 banks, and a series of bankruptcies, heavy financial losses, and debt restructuring lead almost all major American banks to simply refuse to do business with him. Consequently, beginning in the 2000s, he began to rely very heavily on foreign banks for his lending, and Russia—with its inner circle of wealthy oligarchs close to President Vladimir Putin and lax financial integrity laws—must have seemed like a cash cow to Trump.

www.americanprogress.org...

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Technically. That's bull#.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join