It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Donald Trump Lying or Losing His Mind?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Obama was perhaps the most pathological liar of all time, and the media never questioned anything he did. In fact, they adored him 24/7 365 and as a result, 50%+ of population no longer believes the media. Personally, I don't like Trump, but I think he is much more honest than Obama or the media.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

For the bat sh*t crazy loonies on the left an accusation is a reality - as long as it's aimed at someone they hate.
Still chuckling at the irony of the loony left calling anyone else liars and crazy. I guess it was ever thus.

True words, I just don't understand how short their memory is, or how selective it is. Even their messages are basically "have you stopped beating your wife" type of statements, such as the OP's title, and so how can we even have a serious debate when that is truly how they see things...

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Zoyd23

Obama was perhaps the most pathological liar of all time, and the media never questioned anything he did.

Obama's PolitiFact File
You can compare that to Trump's if you want too:
Trump's PolitiFact File

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: bgerbger

Is Donald Trump Lying or Losing His Mind?

It is not an either/or question.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   
What if Obama really was born in Kenya and some of these women accusing Trump of sexual assault is the real truth?
The feds never went inside the Hawaii hospital on live tv with journalist to get the original birth certificate and Trump easily might be lying over some of the sexual assault claims.
Ohhh forgot the journalist do not actually do their jobs correctly and congress and the senate and FBI does not care at all about Hillary Clinton’s obviously lying like crazy.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Lots of folks seem to believe this line of thinking. That there is something critically amiss with Trumps mental state.

I wonder how you folks reconcile that with the fact the he is the current sitting PotUS. The world may never know.

Are you trying to make some kind of point? Because if so, you've failed miserably. Are you implying that the fact he is the POTUS somehow negates the possibility of him being mentally unfit? Because if so, that's an absurdly idiotic argument. What, you don't think somebody with mental problems could possibly be elected president? I mean... you have to be willfully ignorant in order to believe that. You either have no point, or a very stupid one.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: RP2SticksOfDynamite
In a Nutshell NO! Never underestimate a Maverick no matter how they may appear to you! First human POTUS for a long while. He's human regardless of any flaws we all carry!!

He is the real TRUMPINATER and he's only just begun. US are lucky to have him compared with other recent POTUS's.

It must be exhausting, putting forth the effort to be so willfully ignorant and stupid on a daily basis. He has been a complete and utter failure, in every possible way. You must do some fairly strenuous mental gymnastics in order to avoid that truth.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zoyd23
Obama was perhaps the most pathological liar of all time, and the media never questioned anything he did. In fact, they adored him 24/7 365 and as a result, 50%+ of population no longer believes the media. Personally, I don't like Trump, but I think he is much more honest than Obama or the media.

I can easily rattle off dozens upon dozens of instances where Trump blatantly lied. Feel free to list your examples of Obama doing likewise. We can see how our lists stack up. Then it will be obvious just how stupid your comment truly is.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Maroboduus

Lots of folks seem to believe this line of thinking. That there is something critically amiss with Trumps mental state.

I wonder how you folks reconcile that with the fact the he is the current sitting PotUS. The world may never know.

Are you trying to make some kind of point? Because if so, you've failed miserably. Are you implying that the fact he is the POTUS somehow negates the possibility of him being mentally unfit? Because if so, that's an absurdly idiotic argument. What, you don't think somebody with mental problems could possibly be elected president? I mean... you have to be willfully ignorant in order to believe that. You either have no point, or a very stupid one.

Again with the black and white logic? The only absurdly idiotic thing your response. Try again.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   
It doesn't really matter if he's lying or mentally ill. Either way, it's all music to the ears of his base. All the stuff he blathers about is intended to motivate his base. And they don't particularly care if it's real or honest, as long as someone is giving them a VOICE.

Pretty goofy, but that's clearly the strategy.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zoyd23
You are 100% correct.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: bgerbger

Well Donald, the lies don't stop, but perhaps you are not lying, but simply losing your mind through dementia. Scarborough Joe seems to think so.

Donald Trump doesn't lie.

Remember, there are "two" Donald Trumps.

Each Trump tells the truth. But, one Trump doesn't know what the other Trump is doing or has done.

This happens with all people who exhibit multiple personalities.

One Trump can "tweet" something one day, and the very next day the other Trump will truthfully deny he ever said such a thing.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Maroboduus

Again with the black and white logic? The only absurdly idiotic thing your response. Try again.

Are you being willfully ignorant, or is it just natural and unavoidable? The only black and white logic is your claim that he can't be mentally unstabe because he's the POTUS, which is completely moronic. How does pointing out the stupidity of that argument equate to black and white logic? Do you... do you somehow not even know what that phrase means? Because it doesn't seem like it.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Maroboduus

Are you implying that the fact he is the POTUS somehow negates the possibility of him being mentally unfit?

I'm actually saying that for him to be PoTUS and stupid to be mutually exclusive.

Are you being willfully ignorant, or is it just natural and unavoidable?

Funny that considering you lack the ability to grasp the gist of what I posted. Instead building a strawman to tear down. More than likely your choice of opponent yeh?

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 12:49 AM
link   

If my top law enforcement official was Jeff Sessions, I'd probably lose my mind too. He's nice, loyal (even after Trump insults him), loves his job, but is missing a few beats in his old age.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Methinks Trump is a psychopath, and before Trump supporters start mashing on the keyboards, hear me out.

Psychopaths are not the violent terrorists as Hollywood would have you believe, they are egomaniacal, compulsive liars that have no regard for others, Trump has ticked all those boxes.

Trump isn't stupid, he just thinks we are.

edit on 6-12-2017 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   

He's not the crazy one. The Liberals and feminists are. Just because he doesn't believe in what they do, doesn't mean that Trump is crazy. Let me explain. When there is a group of people as crazy as the Liberals, who consistently do (and say) weird things to try to get their free stuff (that every other citizen would have to pay for), they then "view" the opposition as crazy...because truly crazy people see the truth as something that is wrong with mankind. Their very nature is twisting the truth into lies, so that it fits their narratives, they then start actually believing their own lies. So, its not Trump that needs mental care...it's every Liberal and feminist. Liberals/feminists have diseased minds and their lies are their truths. The rest of the world views a Liberal or a feminist as a pesky, lying, thieving, cheating crybaby who throws tantrums when they don't get their way. There are countless videos on YT to support this claim.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie

Methinks Trump is a psychopath, and before Trump supporters start mashing on the keyboards, hear me out.

Psychopaths are not the violent terrorists as Hollywood would have you believe, they are egomaniacal, compulsive liars that have no regard for others, Trump has ticked all those boxes.

Trump isn't stupid, he just thinks we are.

Let me Ad....But the only reason you don't get it is because you're not a psychopath.
If you were, this would make total sense to you.they don't feel any empathy,
They look at other people just as nothing, as a piece of meat. And they have no self-doubt, they can just go ahead.
It's business as usual, nothing personal....

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 02:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: proximo

originally posted by: knoxie
a reply to: proximo

no pictures of the crowd size from that long angle? LOL

Did you open it and zoom - you can see everything in that megapixel you can in the posted image - In fact you can see more.

Instead of laughing actually look at it.

Here is the best wide shot I can get from the megapixel - but you can zoom into the last row and see every person by the washington monument yourself.

Look at the picture you posted , wrong angle and facing the wrong direction. Want to make a comparison? Try a photo that matches the direction. Earth cam video is still up from the event, go watch it see for yourself. The 'fact' that Trump has as many or more people than Obama at his inauguration has been debunked over and over

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 02:35 AM
link   
In answer to nothing but the title of the OP: yes.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join