It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Follow the money possible source of 9/11 financing

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

It wouldn’t matter at 21 trillion dollars..

That is the entire military budget for over 20 years.. more than that since I’m sure their budget has increased over that time..

I’m not saying they didn’t steal, and that they didn’t steal a crazy amount..

Just that 21 trillion is Very Very high..

There might not be 21 trillion in total (admitted to at least ) circulation..

I just googled it and as of 2013 there is only 1.2 trillion in total circulation.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

There is more debt than money in circulation which is also hard to accept.

According to our projections based on data from the Federal Reserve Bank of New York, total debt in the U.S. will hit $12.5 trillion by the end of 2016, surpassing the total debt of $12.37 trillion in December 2007.Dec 14, 2016

You don't find this disturbing:

You heard correctly. The government cut off inspection of their own financial accounting to the public. Skidmore says, “I have been able to talk to a few people. I tried calling the Congressional Budget Office. I talked with somebody at the GAO, and one or two people at the Office of the Inspector General, who were generating these reports. . . .It’s a big question in why don’t people want to look at this? I am just a blue collar economist at Michigan State University, and I am saying this does not make sense to me. Why don’t we look at this? . . . Some high ranking government official authorized the disabling of all the links to the key documents. We know that.”

Where is the powerful right wing outrage when it comes to military spending corruption? Do only stories that have the word "hillary" or "clinton" generate any outrage?

there is an appendix table that indicates there was a transfer from Treasury to the Army of about $800 billion. That’s almost a trillion dollars flowing in. There is a note that says we had to do this in order to reconcile past years. That doesn’t make sense to me either because, these earlier years, you have a transfer from the Treasury of your $120 billion or $130 billion, and every year, the Army is granted the authority to spend this money in the ways they say they will. How can you get (an additional) $800 billion in and call that an ‘adjustment’? I tried to call and talk to the office of the Inspector General to talk to the people who helped generate these reports. I haven’t been successful,

There's a HUGE story here that needs to be investigated.

edit on 4-12-2017 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   

So they have stolen twice the current debt?!?!

No question corruption and theft is a huge issue and problem, but if 21 trillion is literally too much to have been stolen. Then this guy isn’t helping, he is hurting..

People will ignore the real story as soon as they find out the number is fake..
edit on 4-12-2017 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

Sure seems like $21 trillion is a lot of money to remote hack the planes to hit the towers.

These days all international flights have cameras in the cockpit, so maybe something good came about this. Well, where there is a bad outcome, maybe a good outcomes comes out of it. Personally its bs and sic.

I almost hate to point this out, but none of the planes on 9/11 were international flights. They were all domestic. Just another way to stress the lack of security here at home.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   
This is just another utterly stupid claim !
Do some simple research before posting this crap.
If they stole or diverted 21 trillion that would be every single penny the government took in for the years 1984 through 2001.
Impossible !
Get your heads out of the sand people.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Its not the missining money, but where it all came from, that's the problem. If the government couldn't explain away revenue from Cocaine Import Agency, What were they to do?

Like Humpty Dumpty, all the financial ledges sat on a wall,
When Building 7 had a great fall.
All the king's horses and all the king's men
Couldn't put the ledges together again.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: tinymind

I remember hearing They all had at least nonstop cross country trips?? Like from New York to LA.. I thought some were international as well..

Remember them intentionally grabbing planes with full tanks.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: glend

Huh?!?!

They print the money lol..

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

Huh?!?!

They print the money lol..

Not the same thing, Printing money doesn't increase the wealth of a country because it causes inflation which devaluluates the value of each dollar. Importing wealth (having someone elses currency or gold) increases wealth of the country.

Note: Money given to banks fromn QE was given on the provission that they park that wealth at the FED so it hasn't made it into circulation yet!

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 11:28 PM
link   
They dont print that kind of money. It is all digital created out of thin air. Fiat is a complete joke. They could create as much as they want by typing numbers without telling us and who would be the wiser? Inflation is already rampant, all we have to go on is the # numbers they tell us..

The national debt could be 10x what they say or a tenth. It is a fictional freaking number ffs.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Fair enough, but it spends just fine from the pov of whoever is scamming the system..

Plus you just don’t tell anyone you printed it..

Who tracks how much is in circulation??

The government...

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Federal reserve releases data on money supply. Regardless if they told anyone or not, when more money chases the same amount of goods, inflation results, so the jig would be up.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 03:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: samkent
This is just another utterly stupid claim !
Do some simple research before posting this crap.
If they stole or diverted 21 trillion that would be every single penny the government took in for the years 1984 through 2001.
Impossible !
Get your heads out of the sand people.

Don’t let logic get in the way of a story only based on speculation and innuendo. The thread already descend in the classic conspiracists “it’s got to be true cause the government lies.”

It’s always innuendo over evidence and logic.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 03:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: lightedhype
They dont print that kind of money. It is all digital created out of thin air. Fiat is a complete joke. They could create as much as they want by typing numbers without telling us and who would be the wiser? Inflation is already rampant, all we have to go on is the # numbers they tell us..

The national debt could be 10x what they say or a tenth. It is a fictional freaking number ffs.

I think this was already stated. I’ll try to say it a different way. The money that would take ten or twenty years to collect from taxes for perspective, would flow into what every local economy it flooded and cause unexplained hyperinflation and astronomical rise in cost of living.

The thread claims to follow the money, so where did it go?
edit on 5-12-2017 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

edit on 5-12-2017 by neutronflux because: Fixed more

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 05:25 AM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

If you had followed the link and read the the court and congressionally testimony, you would be hard pressed to maintain it is innuendo. I do agree that it is very easy to suppose conspiracy, and it does not do any service towards conspiracy.
Let's simply ascribe to incompetence what can easily be explained by it.

21 unaccounted for is a matter of bookkeeping. Considering the vastness of the DoD and all it's subdivisions universe concerning bookkeeping, you have to understand how the basic structure works. see my previous post. It also explains how 21 trillion of line items can be found that are difficult to apply to something.

Usually the universe of accounting looks like this: There must be a piece of paper that triggers a book entry. That piece of paper is then stamped with a reference number and archived. The reference number is the identifier in the booking system.
When done right, it provides a gap free chain of authorization and possession in the flow of processing in time. What is being claimed is that there is 21 T of loopholes.

So, for instance, George fills up the tank for his truck, forgets to sign the slip because of time constraints. After reconciliation it turns out patrol is missing. We now have 2 items unaccounted for.

Patrol is ordered centrally but delivered decentrally. There needs to be a slip that says: patrol on order XYZ delivered on date Q on warehouse ABC in the amount of $ and number of Gallons. If some dude or dudette makes a mistake while making an entry in a reference number, we already have 2 entries that no longer can be accounted for, because the chain of authorization is broken.

it happens in every commercial entity, every governmental organization, everywhere. Mistakes are made. Stupidity is abound. And sometimes ..... sometimes there is intent.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Only if you printed such a massive amount extra that it was obvious.. a couple extra billion would never be noticed by an independent group..

Plus, for any conspiracy theory requiring the government being controlled by one group of people would also control the federal reserve..

I can’t remember where you were going with it and I’m too lazy to reread the forum lol..

But I am mainly referring to the theories that require a secret illuminati type group who runs the gov, media and scientific communities trying to perpetrate some convoluted tax scam..

If you run the government, media and scientists. Then you have no need for false flags to orcastrate tax scams..

If there are big global warming type tax scams, then there cannot be an illuminati.

If there is an illuminati, they would have no need for a tax scam..

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Yvhmer

Quote from the FY 99 report:

The audits of the FY 1999 DoD financial statements indicated that $7.6 trillion of accounting entries were made to compile them. This startling number is perhaps the most graphic available indicator of just how poor the existing systems are. The magnitude of the problem is further demonstrated by the fact that, of $5.8 trillion of those adjustments that we audited this year, $2.3 trillion were unsupported by reliable explanatory information and audit trails or were made to invalid general ledger accounts. About $602.7 billion of accounting entries were made to correct errors in feeder reports.

Reminds me of those famous 2 trillion unaccounted Rumsfeld dollars.

It seems like there is at least a double counting here:

When I were to book an invoice of say 2200 $ for 6000 chopsticks purchase, and VAT is 200 $ I would have to book something akin like this in the journal:

Debit Credit
Goods to be received 2000
VAT 200
@/ Short term creditors 2200

Sending out a check:
Short term Creditors 2200
@/Checks to be cleared 2200

When the check clears:
Checks to be cleared 2200
@/ bankaccount 2200

Receipt of goods:

Warehouse # Goods received 2000
Goods to be received 2000

once a week, once a month or just once every year, the number of chopsticks is counted. And we are left with 1500, a fourth of the purchased number. So the amount that should be on balance is 500 (2000 - 1500) Therefore the Goods received account should be corrected with 1500.

Used chopsticks 1500
@/ Warehouse # goods received 1500

So far so good.

If you calculate the total amount booked on the debet or credit side, you will find an amount of $ 10,100.- Or almost 5 times the value of the original nett entry!

Add in pensions, insurance, write offs, sales, grants, education, salaries, withholdings (hmmm I wonder why the IRS and SS are not complaining ...,)

Add in the mix that a certain deviation is allowed, say 1% between debet and credit, and you get the idea: It either balances or not. If not, the books may be off by quadrillions and only show a 1 cent discrepancy.

Every self respecting accountant will flip when this happens on his watch. He will start sweating, kicking the dog, yelling at his wife, or even rather shoot himself than present book entries that do not balance!

What does unaccounted for mean?

What often happens is some money turns up on the bankaccount and normally it is booked against an invoice....... if the invoice can be found. In today's day and age, this is done by computer, and only the entries that cannot be reconciled automatically, are done manually.

But .... a clerk has to clean up his mess also, and for that, accounts have some parking accounts. And the more you correct, the bigger the mess. You can hide your mistakes, carry them over, apply them to other invoices, create invoices, create a new account, dump more # in there, separate them to have your colleagues help you sort the mess out, write the mess off,

When a trouble shooter is flown in, the best he can do is approximation over a certain period. After that, everybody is good to go with a fresh start. ....oops, again?

This is the normal routine! Now factor in intent.

Although I buy the amount "unaccounted for", I do not buy the idea that MONEY is missing in that order of magnitude. Even if it were only a seventh, it still is A LOT! Commercial companies, though having waste like this as a rule of thumb, would not be able to survive the heat coming from cooking the books.

The mess has been going on for decades

Disclosure of the Army’s manipulation of numbers is the latest example of the severe accounting problems plaguing the Defense Department for decades.

www.reuters.com...

Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity
edit on 5-12-2017 by mrthumpy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 08:30 AM
link   

That depends upon one's perspective.

If one happens to have made money from what happened on that day and subsequently, it was really really good.

Even Bibi said something to the effect that the events of the day were good for Israel.

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 08:37 AM
link   
This research by E.P. Heidner found at Scribd is germane to this excellent thread.

www.scribd.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join