It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Morphine-induced OOBE during spinal tap

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by forsakenwayfarer
Vertu, I get a feeling of egotism and arrogance from your posts. I don't believe you can do anything more special than I, or anyone else here. And i'm also firmly in belief that your stance on drugs is more than likely from a bad parental situation involving drugs when you were young, or a situation involving friends, and not from actual first hand experiences. Could you clarify a bit? thanks.

I respect your opinion.

I did have bad experiences relating to consumer friends in school, but that's the place (today) where drugs are present more and more. Still doesn't mean that I would need to take drugs in order to make an opinion.

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Sad to see the quest for knowledge degenerate into a personality conflict and kill the thread when there are still important unanswered questions for me, and I'm sure, others.

They see it all - my feeling is you can experience OOBEs one of two ways - by making your soul (astral body) so miserable or upset in your body that it bolts temporarily to protect itself, or by making it so overwhelmingly joyful and happy that it is momentarily free from all human constraint and leaves your body to get the full effect. Either way, I think incredible emotional extremes are the catalyst. Given my choice, I would take the latter.

Thanks for the info on reptilian eyes blazing blue. Still looking for more info on being up around the ceiling, the blazing eyes, and innuendo about flying Lufthansa Business Class.

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 10:58 AM
link   
18 months ago I had major surgery. I was given morphine in
the hospital. While on the drug (2 days) I was amazed at how
well my 'memory' was working. I suddenly 'remembered' all
sorts of things and I kept thinking ... 'how could I have forgotten
about all this??" I 'remembered' that I had been to Bermuda
with my family as a child, I 'remembered' conversations with people,
I 'remembered' meeting some famous people, and I 'remembered'
that I had married my dog in an elaborate ceremony in my parents
back yard. (my dog was a female, guess that made me 'remember'
that I was a lesbian animal lover too???)

Point is .. NONE of it was real. At the time the 'memories' were
very real and there wasn't anyone who could have talked me out
of believing that they were real. But the were FAKE memories.

Morphine is a strange strange thing. My husband had back
surgery 7 years ago. He was on morphine and he halucinated
(nice halucinations) that some dominican nuns were in his room
singing to him nice church songs. Geeeeze .. he gets holy church
music halucinations and I get lesbian dog marriage hallucinations.

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Icarus Rising
Still looking for more info on being up around the ceiling, the blazing eyes, and innuendo about flying Lufthansa Business Class.

Would you like me to book your flight ticket? Do you really think, that you need to face death at that point? Is it that horrible?

Lots of unanswered questions, still the answers are out there... and you know them all!

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pisky
According to believers in the 'Reptilian Theory', the eyes of Reptilian entities are just as you explained. I also believe that another supposedly Reptilian trait is the ability to see the 'astral plane' - hence they could 'see' your astral body). And if they were Reptilians, the hissing is self explanatory.

Hehe. I made a repto alliance of sorts when I led them to sicko to feed on back in 2002.
They took the bait easily as their requirements for a good feed include: predisposition towards negativity, prescription med dependence, fear, anxiety, & depression...

Oh yes, it is a risk to associate even remotely with the reptos but my indifference to them in general & my 'blinding' light keeps them in check.

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Questor - would you supply a bit more info on reptilians? Do their eyes really blaze blue? Can they see the astral plane? What do they feed on? Are they a form of possession, or just fronting as humans? I think I read a thread a while back in which you also posted a reference to them 'feeding on sicko'.

I get the impression my astral countenance is quite bright as well. Lots of people wearing sunglasses around me in my dreams.

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 09:05 AM
link   
The multiple use of
in one posting, although one with a longer tongue representation would have been more suitable, could have been construed as facetious. And that may well have been the intention.

Having said that, one who is prone to encounters with AP creatures of many shapes & colors tends to become too jaded to make distinctions. Staying in the light for the most part does ensure personal safety. Can't say the same for those who choose to live out of the light for the most part. You know who you are.

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Funny how it clams up and gets evasive around here when a guy asks for a few details. I did find this link on reptilians -

reptile.users2.50megs.com...

although it doesn't talk about blazing blue eyes or what they eat, it does touch on the other topics I listed above.

I hope I'm not stepping on any toes or stirring up touble - I'm just runnin' down a dream.

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Its a shame no one else is responding on this thread. I really need more info on what I saw and felt during my OOBE. So I will tell you what I think, and see if anyone would like to discuss.

I was definitely floating up by the ceiling. Either my astral body is really tall, or the ceiling somehow kept me from floating away. I was able to go right through the door to the room I entered.

No one has commented on what I thought I saw on the counter between the two nurses. Come on, where are all the true detectives on this site?

I think the two of them with the blazing blue eyes were getting ready to have a nice little drink of my morphine-laced blood. I'm pretty sure what I saw on the counter between them was a couple little cups full of very dark red liquid.

The previous week, following my surgery, I had been awakened during the night by a nurse at my right side. I thought she was just checking on me, but when I opened my eyes, she went stumbling back in surprise and bumped into a metal stand she had with here. I heard it go clank, looked over, and thought I saw an IV bag full of dark red liquid hanging low from what looked like a rolling metal IV stand. In retrospect, I think what woke me up was her messing with my heplock. She was really surprised when I woke up, I mean she went all the way back into the corner of the room and kind of crouched a little. Like I busted her doing something sneaky. I think she was getting ready to take some blood from me when I woke up.

Could it be that, even though I was incapacitated physically by the morphine, my astral body knew what was going on in that other room and went in there to serve notice that it wasn't appreciated?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join