It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US families urged to EVACUATE military bases near Seoul amid fears North Korea WAR 'close'

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 03:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

originally posted by: Lagomorphe
I say let YOU USA warmongers get on with it and accept the HATE that the rest of the planet sends to you in the years after you drop YET another bomb to show that you are still the school bully!

You warmongers are so full of yourselves...

Sadly

Lags

Oh yeah? Well then genius let’s hear your solution to the NK problem! Come on then let’s hear your solution that is obviously so much better than ours!

Thank you for your response Mr/Mrs armchair warrior...

Your response would be what?

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 03:09 AM
link   
a reply to: radarloveguy

Well unfortunately for China, China wouldn’t be able to stop the United States if that’s what the United States wanted to do. China would experience a swift economic death blow when the United States and it’s allies stop trading with her. It’s critical infrastructure would collapse very quickly. Any attempt by the Chinese government to keep the pace with a major full on conflict with the most powerful country on the planet on the one hand and to keep control over its starving population uprising in every major city in the country then finally all across the country would be futile.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 03:13 AM
link   

I say let YOU USA warmongers get on with it and accept the HATE that the rest of the planet sends to you in the years after you drop YET another bomb to show that you are still the school bully!

Sadly

Lags

Oh yeah? Well then genius let’s hear your solution to the NK problem! Come on then let’s hear your solution that is obviously so much better than ours!

Thank you for your response Mr/Mrs armchair warrior...

Your response would be what?
Armchair warrior? So I ask you for your solution to the North Korea problem and your ingenious answer is Insult me? How mature of you.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 03:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Sadly

Lags

Anything is better than projecting force to solve the problems right?

That’s what some would believe.

Yes... Tell me if you were a parent of a small child and you projected your force in an attempt to curb behaviour you didn't like, what would be the result of that action?

I have a solution in mind for North Korea and it doesn’t involve force.

In other words you have nothing .

I actually do have a solution that would work that wouldn’t involve force. But the reasoning behind my previous posts is that people like to come on here and criticize the way the United States is going about the North Korea problem but yet they cannot offer a better solution.

I say if you can’t offer a better solution then you have no room to criticize.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 03:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

It may be that the rhetoric from North Korea is a reaction to the relatively recent sanctions. These on top of the already, in place crippling sanctions. My solution would be remove all sanctions and deal with North Korea through diplomacy. Russia has already offered to be the mediator.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 04:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: midicon

It may be that the rhetoric from North Korea is a reaction to the relatively recent sanctions. These on top of the already, in place crippling sanctions. My solution would be remove all sanctions and deal with North Korea through diplomacy. Russia has already offered to be the mediator.

We tried diplomacy, it didn’t work... which is why we sanctioned them. What exactly would your diplomatic talks entail? Give me a hypothetical scenario.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Thanks for your answer and you are welcome.

Never mind hey... you are well mature 👍👍

My apologies if my response made you “melt”...

Warmest regards

Lags

edit on 5-12-2017 by Lagomorphe because: Sorry, didn’t want to melt people who ressemble snowflakes... ‘twas not my intention...

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Who are “WE”?

The warmonging USA Gvt or the “people” of the USA?

Who are “WE” as YOU put it ?

Thank you.

Warmest regards

Lags

edit on 5-12-2017 by Lagomorphe because: WE is WHO?

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 04:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Lagomorphe

The United Nations Security Council unanimously adopted a US-drafted resolution to impose new sanctions on North Korea on Monday -- a move that comes just one week after the rogue nation carried out its sixth and largest nuclear test. The resolution is designed to accomplish six major goals: cap North Korea's oil imports, ban textile exports, end additional overseas laborer contracts, suppress smuggling efforts, stop joint ventures with other nations and sanction designated North Korean government entities, according to a US official familiar with negotiations. "Today, we are saying the world will never accept a nuclear armed North Korea, and today the Security Council is saying that if the North Korean regime does not halt its nuclear program, we will act to stop it ourselves," US ambassador to the UN Nikki Haley said following the vote Monday.

So...WE includes France and the United Kingdom....

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 04:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thorneblood
a reply to: Lagomorphe

The United Nations Security Council unanimously adopted a US-drafted resolution to impose new sanctions on North Korea on Monday -- a move that comes just one week after the rogue nation carried out its sixth and largest nuclear test. The resolution is designed to accomplish six major goals: cap North Korea's oil imports, ban textile exports, end additional overseas laborer contracts, suppress smuggling efforts, stop joint ventures with other nations and sanction designated North Korean government entities, according to a US official familiar with negotiations. "Today, we are saying the world will never accept a nuclear armed North Korea, and today the Security Council is saying that if the North Korean regime does not halt its nuclear program, we will act to stop it ourselves," US ambassador to the UN Nikki Haley said following the vote Monday.

So...WE includes France and the United Kingdom....

Nowt to do with my personal opinion mate!

What are you on about?

When will the little playground bully finally understand that no-one likes him/her and that he/she should STFU!?

Your arrogant Gvts have been so used to saying STFU or we will stick a bomb or two up your arse has made you ignorant and arrogant too... in my opinion...

Warmest respects

Lags
edit on 5-12-2017 by Lagomorphe because: Impossible to discuss with a deaf shirehorse!

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 04:49 AM
link   

We tried diplomacy, it didn’t work... which is why we sanctioned them. What exactly would your diplomatic talks entail? Give me a hypothetical scenario.

The diplomacy you have tried has always been with a nation already being crippled by sanctions. You want diplomacy at the point of a gun. The recent rhetoric has come as a result of North Korea's nuclear programme, with the USA demanding cessation or else...more crippling sanctions or total destruction. I don't see any diplomacy coming from the USA.
So I would say lift any and all sanctions and start again with Russia being the mediator. North Korea can have it's nuclear defence but perhaps with caveats in place etc.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 05:05 AM
link   

The diplomacy you have tried has always been with a nation already being crippled by sanctions. You want diplomacy at the point of a gun. The recent rhetoric has come as a result of North Korea's nuclear programme, with the USA demanding cessation or else...more crippling sanctions or total destruction. I don't see any diplomacy coming from the USA.
So I would say lift any and all sanctions and start again with Russia being the mediator. North Korea can have it's nuclear defence but perhaps with caveats in place etc.

Nailed 👍👍👍

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 05:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy
#, good thing Trump is POTUS, we'd be bombing Russia instead.

Now THAT'S a WAR!

Boom Boom and NK is down for the count.

Couple cut fingers and a scraped knee, over.

I'm sure China and Russia will just jump right in and attack the USA for their little buddy Un.

And F'k Graham and his sky falling hysterics.

Would you have your family living near the North Korea/South Korea border at this moment? I would think that if you and your family was there you would heed the warning a little differently than just unimportant hysterical ramblings.

We live in Hong Kong, close enough.

If China wants to jump in then we are fair game here.

Shanghai and HK, BOOM, housing will be cheap finally! Yay!

lol.

Seriously tho, I have my BOB ready.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 05:39 AM
link   

So your solution is to lift all sanctions and let them have their nuke program. That’s hilarious. And Lagomorphe says you nailed it, even funnier.

Do you have a solution that involves North Korea giving up their nuclear program?

How about my solution. We pressure China into forcing NK to stop and abolish their nuclear program. We do this by first threatening to sanction China. Then if that doesn’t work then we actually sanction China. This would force China to deal with NK. One good thing about this solution is that it doesn’t involve force or a war between the U.S. and North Korea.

Alternatively we could arm Japan and South Korea to the teeth with nukes and anti missile defense systems and scare NK into giving up their nuke program. Personally I prefer the first solution but in the end if all other non violent measures fail all we have left is war.

North Korea should not be allowed to keep their nuclear program. That option should not be on the table. Furthermore ANY country attempting to implement a nuclear program should also be dealt with accordingly.

I think China is our last hope before war. We should put tremendous pressure on China to deal with this problem. As much as China likes our money I am willing to bet they would play ball if there is enough at risk economically for them.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Oops double post

edit on 12/5/2017 by Alien Abduct because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 05:56 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

This problem should be dealt with by China anyways. I think if we can get China off her ass and play ball she could get North Korea to abolish their nuclear program without having to go to war.

I also think it’s pretty much a done deal with us. We really can’t do much more than we already are with North Korea. It’s either start bombing the piss out of them or pass the buck.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 06:13 AM
link   
The only thing I can think of as to why the United States is perhaps going to go to war and take care of the North Korea problem herself might be because the U.S. doesn’t want to relinquish the possibility of controlling NK to China. Doing so would most undoubtedly see that there will never be a unified Korea. It’s a strategic game and I believe the U.S. has its eye on gaining a piece called North Korea.

As much as I don’t want to see war, I can’t say I disagree with the United States’ approach. There is lots of reasoning behind this remark that I don’t have time at the moment to discuss.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 06:18 AM
link   

If you lift all sanctions then North Korea won't have any excuse for any threats etc. Having said that, the recent rhetoric has come as a result of the USA's further sanctions and threats. Now you want to sanction China lol...
This from a country that is already sanctioning Russia! You couldn't make it up.
The US loves it's second amendment and the right of the individual to bear arms. By extension, and going by that philosophy, then nations too should have that right. Only problem is that the US doesn't like the idea of other nations being able to protect themselves from the world's police, no matter how corrupt.
I would be careful with all those sanctions, at some point Russia and China might get together and say enough is enough.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: midicon

You fail at recent history 101

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 06:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: mikell
a reply to: midicon

You fail at recent history 101

Didn't know I was sitting a test.

I only have to look at what the USA has done to the Middle East in recent years. Hundreds of thousands of innocents murdered courtesy of Uncle Sam.
I remember Obama saying Iraq was a 'mistake'. In reality it wasn't a mistake, it was a criminal act, where are the sanctions on the USA?

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join