It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US families urged to EVACUATE military bases near Seoul amid fears North Korea WAR 'close'

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 12:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thorneblood
a reply to: TheLotLizard

I can only hope the same true is for your respective nations, which once again go unmentioned.

Didn't know that bout the Abrams, TIL.

I answered your question but you didn’t care to read down or missed my answer unfortunately.

France (wait for it : “WE saved your asses”)

And I’m British.

Warmest

Lags
edit on 5-12-2017 by Lagomorphe because: Urghhhhhh I need vitamin C and caffeine!

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 01:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Lagomorphe

.........a reply to: TheLotLizard

Had nothing whatsoever to do with you......get over it.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: dianajune

war mongering at its worst. The US will get us all nuked. Making the main man in NK to be a nut case is nothing more than the US doing what it its good at, and making out it was someone else's fault.

How many more times will the American people fall for this?

Paul Wolfowitz, the neoconservative who was Deputy Secretary of Defense under the Bush regime, declared:
“Our first objective is to prevent the re-emergence of a new rival, either on the territory of the former Soviet Union or elsewhere, that poses a threat on the order of that posed formerly by the Soviet Union. This is a dominant consideration underlying the new regional defense strategy and requires that we endeavor to prevent any hostile power from dominating a region whose resources would, under consolidated control, be sufficient to generate global power.

www.paulcraigroberts.org...

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 01:25 AM
link   

.........a reply to: TheLotLizard

Had nothing whatsoever to do with you......get over it.

Wooo that was agressive!

Apologies if I offended you, I thought you were responding to me too...

Have a nice day/evening.

Warmest

Lags

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 01:25 AM
link   
#, good thing Trump is POTUS, we'd be bombing Russia instead.

Now THAT'S a WAR!

Boom Boom and NK is down for the count.

Couple cut fingers and a scraped knee, over.

I'm sure China and Russia will just jump right in and attack the USA for their little buddy Un.

And F'k Graham and his sky falling hysterics.

edit on 12 5 2017 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 01:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Azureblue

war mongering at its worst. The US will get us all nuked. Making the main man in NK to be a nut case is nothing more than the US doing what it its good at, and making out it was someone else's fault.

How many more times will the American people fall for this?

Paul Wolfowitz, the neoconservative who was Deputy Secretary of Defense under the Bush regime, declared:
“Our first objective is to prevent the re-emergence of a new rival, either on the territory of the former Soviet Union or elsewhere, that poses a threat on the order of that posed formerly by the Soviet Union. This is a dominant consideration underlying the new regional defense strategy and requires that we endeavor to prevent any hostile power from dominating a region whose resources would, under consolidated control, be sufficient to generate global power.

www.paulcraigroberts.org...

To be quite honest (and I will be flamed for my next comment) :

Most people in the USA who are pro-war are pretty happy for a first hit on North Korea as long as nothing hits their territory afterwards.

No issues with other countries being obliterated but “don’t step on my lawn” seems to be read between the lines.

When you reap seeds, reap them ONLY on your land is what comes to mind.

If something “nasty” happens, all you war wanters couldn’t care less if another country gets dragged into this and gets hit badly as long as you are safe and sound.

Look at your geographic situation compared to your allies... who gets hit first?

Warmest

Lags

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 01:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lagomorphe
I say let YOU USA warmongers get on with it and accept the HATE that the rest of the planet sends to you in the years after you drop YET another bomb to show that you are still the school bully!

You warmongers are so full of yourselves...

Sadly

Lags

You are referring to the US government I presume? Because as you probably know - many of us peons are not warmongers, nor do we hate others and we certainly have no option to vote on whether or not we go to war.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 01:47 AM
link   

No, aggressive is implying a city with a population in the millions should be nuked by a madman so America doesn't come off as a bully. See the difference is that I don't hope a bunch of strangers are vaporized instantly or forced to die slowly from radiation poisoning and malignant cancers.

Look at your geographic situation compared to your allies... who gets hit first?

As i pointed out, it's roughly 5000 + miles to Los Angeles or Berlin, and if recent estimates that NK's missile could reach Washington D.C. are true then YES that in fact puts your own nation in striking distance.

But America is just a warmongering bully, so we deserve it right?

Have a nice day.
edit on 5-12-2017 by Thorneblood because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 02:14 AM
link   

I say let YOU USA warmongers get on with it and accept the HATE that the rest of the planet sends to you in the years after you drop YET another bomb to show that you are still the school bully!

Sadly

Lags

Oh yeah? Well then genius let’s hear your solution to the NK problem! Come on then let’s hear your solution that is obviously so much better than ours!

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 02:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

If I could star you a 1000 stars -

Well then I’ll ask you the same question. What is your solution to the NK problem? Got one? Because if you don’t have a better solution then you are just wasting your breath and star hunting.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 02:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

Sadly

Lags

Oh yeah? Well then genius let’s hear your solution to the NK problem! Come on then let’s hear your solution that is obviously so much better than ours!

Anything is better than projecting force to solve the problems right?

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 02:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

I prefer mine personally, it involves a series of well meaning pranks designed to upset the establishment of NK and bring a bit of joy to the people.

1. We airdrop a bunch of popcorn kernels on pyongyang and use microwave or laser technology to heat it up.
2. We float a series of hot air balloons over the country with amusing cartoons depicting Lil Kim as a clown.
3. We launch a series of rubber rafts towards North Korea's shoreline all of which are filled with Budweisers America brand of beer and Lays potato chips
and Rold Gold pretzels.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 02:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruthJava

Sadly

Lags

You are referring to the US government I presume? Because as you probably know - many of us peons are not warmongers, nor do we hate others and we certainly have no option to vote on whether or not we go to war.

Yes I am Truth👍

My fault for not being clear enough.

BUT not just the current GVT, MANY before...

I think it goes deeper!?

Warmest regards

Lags

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 02:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: jedi_hamster

move to Tokyo, warmonger from there.

If you, or your country (which you conveniently fail to mention) has a better plan of action then knock yourselves out.

there is one, one which USA always fails to follow: stay the f... out.

That’s not a solution. Doing nothing while a psycho builds ICBM’s and threatens to destroy your country is not only Irresponsible it is also dangerously stupid.

So I ask, do you have a solution? Because doing nothing is not a effing solution.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 02:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Sadly

Lags

That’s what some would believe.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 02:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy
#, good thing Trump is POTUS, we'd be bombing Russia instead.

Now THAT'S a WAR!

Boom Boom and NK is down for the count.

Couple cut fingers and a scraped knee, over.

I'm sure China and Russia will just jump right in and attack the USA for their little buddy Un.

And F'k Graham and his sky falling hysterics.

Would you have your family living near the North Korea/South Korea border at this moment? I would think that if you and your family was there you would heed the warning a little differently than just unimportant hysterical ramblings.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Sadly

Lags

Yes... Tell me if you were a parent of a small child and you projected your force in an attempt to curb behaviour you didn't like, what would be the result of that action?

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Sadly

Lags

Yes... Tell me if you were a parent of a small child and you projected your force in an attempt to curb behaviour you didn't like, what would be the result of that action?

I have a solution in mind for North Korea and it doesn’t involve force.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 02:49 AM
link   
The threats from NK , have been going on for the last
60 years .

Nothing comes of them , and NK knows that to start
a war is suicide .

Lil Kim probably just wants a decent hair cut , and some
Jenny Craig .

America is crazy , but not stupid . They know that a pre-emptive
strike will annoy the Chinese ....

China has told administration officials that if the U.S. strikes North
Korea first, Beijing would back Pyongyang,

"If the U.S. and South Korea carry out strikes and try to overthrow the
North Korean regime and change the political pattern of the Korean Peninsula,
China will prevent them from doing so," it said.
www.zerohedge.com...

Russia also does not want an unnecessary confrontation , or Americans next door.

The Kremlin believes that the Kim dynasty is strange, to be sure, but also rational.
True, Kim Jong Un has nuclear weapons. But Russian analysts think that Kim knows
that any offensive use of these weapons would result in a nuclear counterstrike by
the United States, killing him and destroying his country. From the Russian
perspective, the logic of mutually assured destruction that staved off nuclear
weapons use during the Cold War is equally effective in preventing an attack
from Pyongyang
foreignpolicy.com...

If Washington moderated its aims in the Korean Peninsula,
accepting Pyongyang’s nuclear program and offering security
assurances to North Korea, Moscow might participate in
pressuring the North to stop weapons testing and missile
development. But so long as Washington insists that a
military solution or regime change is still on the table,
Rocket Man will continue the puff and strut ...

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Sadly

Lags

I have a solution in mind for North Korea and it doesn’t involve force.

In other words you have nothing .

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join