It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US families urged to EVACUATE military bases near Seoul amid fears North Korea WAR 'close'

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   
No one here, and I mean absolutely NO ONE, has any idea what is actually going on behind the scenes with the US and North Korea.

We are being told what they want to tell us and in a way that makes us act how they want us to respond.

Everyone may hate Trump and despise the US but there are some smart people working on this. Smart people who have actually seen war and will do everything they can to avoid it.

Don't believe for an instant that the government, the media is telling any of us, everything.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Plotus

It takes more than two combatants to be a 'world war' Two combatants would be a regional war.

This is a fair point. However, I find myself wondering who else might jump in when sh*t starts flying. Russia? Iran? Syria? all three? some other po-dunk country who has a bone to pick or is just feeling froggy?

I mean, I don't necessarily think this will happen. But you have to admit, the possibilities exist.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Once Again:

Keep On Topic.

No insults.

No trolling (and some of you are coming very close to being actioned).

Discuss the OP of the thread. Not each other, and do not derail the thread with off topic posts.

Do not reply to this post.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: dianajune Everything will be ok. And if I were you I wouldn't listen to him. NK just wanted to be recognized as a nuclear power. If Trump will do so then I promise most of the belligerent crap would stop. China is not ready for a war with the us. They need us for there economy just like we need them. Now maybe in 20yrs that may change but for now all will be fine.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Finally. However I think they just want to scare Kim or China a bit

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
No one here, and I mean absolutely NO ONE, has any idea what is actually going on behind the scenes with the US and North Korea.

We are being told what they want to tell us and in a way that makes us act how they want us to respond.

Everyone may hate Trump and despise the US but there are some smart people working on this. Smart people who have actually seen war and will do everything they can to avoid it.

Don't believe for an instant that the government, the media is telling any of us, everything.

Bingo

Every single post on this thread is moot.

Nobody here knows anything about what China, South Korea, US, Japan or any other nation is saying and doing behind closed doors. All we hear and see is what "they" want us to hear and see.

The US this, the US that, have any single poster here mablybe thought that it won't be us to say enough? What if SK decides its time? We will have their back. Do you really think that conflict will happen between the US and China? Seriously? (Directing this question at the thread)

Same old B.S. spewed from the anti-American crowd.

edit on 4-12-2017 by liejunkie01 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

QAnon suggests that the NK regime is being run by intelligence services..

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I really enjoy how the left sees everyone they don't like as "literally Hitler" yet when Trump picks a fight with a literal fascist, they all lose their minds. Oh but NK is communist so im sure life is wonderful in their food free utopia

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheMZA
I really enjoy how the left sees everyone they don't like as "literally Hitler" yet when Trump picks a fight with a literal fascist, they all lose their minds. Oh but NK is communist so im sure life is wonderful in their food free utopia

I think it's just difficult for rational thinking people to choose between two maniacal leaders - It's a bit like having to choose between being shot in the right leg or the left.
edit on 4-12-2017 by Elvis_Is_Dead because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Elvis_Is_Dead

I think it's just difficult for normal thinking people to choose between two maniacal leaders - It's a bit like having to choose between being shot in the right leg or the left.

lol wut?

To even compare trump to Jung-un is laughable. It's not at all choosing between the two, one is the president of the US and the other is the dictator of North Korea. It does not matter what you "choose" Kim will not be the head of state
edit on 4-12-2017 by TheMZA because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Yup, lyrics still relevant.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   
There is a time for everything,
and a season for every activity under the heavens:
2 a time to be born and a time to die,
a time to plant and a time to uproot,
3 a time to kill and a time to heal,
a time to tear down and a time to build,
4 a time to weep and a time to laugh,
a time to mourn and a time to dance,
5 a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them,
a time to embrace and a time to refrain from embracing,
6 a time to search and a time to give up,
a time to keep and a time to throw away,
7 a time to tear and a time to mend,
a time to be silent and a time to speak,
8 a time to love and a time to hate,
a time for war and a time for peace.

The time for war is not when NK has nuked Japan or Hawaii or Guam or SanFranciso or SK. While we talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk, Little Rocket Man is building and practicing and practicing and acting.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: dianajune

We are getting very close to WW3, more so than we were during the Cuban Missile Crisis.

So... WW3 would involve a lot of countries not just NK, right? How will China or Russia get into any of this, even now China has said they are taking a back seat unless we attack first, and for us it will never go beyond a conventional war no matter what NK does, so no we will not nuke anyone.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
there are some smart people working on this.

Couldn't help it....

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   

I think it's just difficult for normal thinking people to choose between two maniacal leaders - It's a bit like having to choose between being shot in the right leg or the left.

lol wut?

To even compare trump to Jung-un is laughable. It's not at all choosing between the two, one is the president of the US and the other is the dictator of North Korea. It does not matter what you "choose" Kim will not be the head of state

I stand corrected - I had forgotten that the majority of Americans had of course willingly voted for their maniacal leader where as North Korean people had their mad man thrust upon them.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   

lol wut?

I stand corrected - I had forgotten that the majority of Americans had of course willingly voted for their maniacal leader where as North Korean people had their mad man thrust upon them.

First off, a majority did not vote for him. Secondly, how exactly is Trump so "maniacal" that he even compares to Kim? Where are the political prisoner labor camps? Where are the mass graves filled with dissidents ?

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   

lol wut?

First off, a majority did not vote for him. Secondly, how exactly is Trump so "maniacal" that he even compares to Kim? Where are the political prisoner labor camps? Where are the mass graves filled with dissidents ?

Oh yes your right, Trump didn't win the popular vote did he?? Now I am confused because that does sound a little like a dictatorship doesn't it???

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Over 70% of american voters did not and vote for Trump...and guess what, over 70% of American voters did not vote for Hillary either...lol

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Oh yes your right, Trump didn't win the popular vote did he?? Now I am confused because that does sound a little like a dictatorship doesn't it???

Yes, you are confused....

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join