It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US families urged to EVACUATE military bases near Seoul amid fears North Korea WAR 'close'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Lagomorphe

We have not been in an actual WAR in a long time just police actions. Also if we have an actually declaration of war the REOs are going to be way different than what has been seen in the last have a century. Our military allowed to do its job without its hands tied up would make u piss ur panties. Oh and the REOs have already been changed... trust me no one wants any of this...

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thorneblood

Trust me when I say that you really do not want to see what America would be like if we were the bully so many people claim. Don't get me wrong it is a great line for ratings and upvotes and I'm certain it makes everyone feel a bit better to rag on the US, but throwing shade from afar just sounds like cowardice.

If you, or your country (which you conveniently fail to mention) has a better plan of action then knock yourselves out. It is literally one of the best times in modern history to do so, but chances are your own nation will do nothing effective until its too late. It is around this time that suddenly the big bad bully will once again become your bestest friend.

So hate on playa, hate on, cause that always solves the problem.

Sorry pal I forgot to mention : France.

And no, the rest of the planet does not need what you have been brainwashed to believe in.

The USA is not the savior of our planet...

In the past your country may have helped out in a big way for which many people are grateful but NOW is the time to stop with the war machine which makes money for you.

Give the planet a break, you are not the only people on this massive big round thing we call earth.

Warmest

Lags

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: ToeKneeCherry1984

Jesus man...pretty awful thing to wish on strangers and their families...when in glass houses...

What did I wish?

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 07:57 AM
link   
meh

ATS has always had it's fair share of people who hate the US (including people that are from the US), so this is just more of the same, different day.

The US could come under attack, have millions killed, and these people here on ATS would still say that we should not protect ourselves.

Lago is from France.....and what does France do in war? Lay down and wave that little white flag.

So no one here should be surprised that the Lago is demanding the same thing of the US.

So again: meh.
edit on 4-12-2017 by TerminalVelocity because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 08:04 AM
link   

a reply to: musicismagic

Gotta say, Iwakuni looks beautiful, I'm a little jealous.

Are you kidding, its a piece of flat land with no trees of . Also off base sucks.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 08:06 AM
link   

OP is from France.....and what does France do in war? Lay down and wave that little white flag.

So no one here should be surprised that the OP is demanding the same thing of the US.

So again: meh.

That is so sad to read...

You should really take some time to read into the non stereotypical stories old chap instead of the jokes and crap your "heard"...

Would you like to provide some HARD and solid proof that France would lay down and wave a white flag nowadays???

France would no doubt stick up for you too nowadays...

Grow up.

Warmest respects

Lags

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lagomorphe
I say let YOU USA warmongers get on with it and accept the HATE that the rest of the planet sends to you in the years after you drop YET another bomb to show that you are still the school bully!

You warmongers are so full of yourselves...

Sadly

Lags

What would you suggest the US do? Just out of curiosity.

Surrender?
Negotiate?

We've been doing that for decades.

I suppose the world would be happier if North Korea nukes a city in the US.

That'd show us warmongers!

Yeah!

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: trollz

I say let YOU USA warmongers get on with it and accept the HATE that the rest of the planet sends to you in the years after you drop YET another bomb to show that you are still the school bully!

Sadly

Lags

I love how the USA is being called a bully and warmonger while North Korea is torturing and publicly executing its own citizens for trivial crimes, operating slave labor camps where people are worked to death, starving its population to death, and running a cult of personality dictatorship under which people actually believe Kim Jong Un has magical powers.
Oh yeah... And threatening to nuke other countries while actually building those nukes at the expense of their citizen's own lives to radiation poisoning.

I am sad that you love the truth Trollz.

Would you care to come up with some solid proof about what you have written above? (I dont mean biased MSM sources but SOLID proof.)

Thanking you in advance

Warmest regards

Lags

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

You do realize Americans have gone to fight for Isis right? And then your military shoots at them.. such a totally peaceful military you have. Not everyone is going to agree with what their government or military are doing and want a way out.

I don't understand all the people who blame this situation exclusively on NK. If you looked around and saw a bully beating the hell out of a bunch of people for no reason other than thinking differently than them... and now that bully has you in their sights... well, any smart person would try and figure out a way to defend themselves. NK has said they're willing to talk once they have their means of defense, as far as I can tell it's the bully in this situation who is totally shutting that idea down. Who the hell does the good ol Us of A think it is to determine that a country who feels like a victim can't find a way to defend themselves? Especially when you have subs parked off their coast with enough fire power to wipe said "bad guy" off the map? I get that it's scary when an unstable country like NK has such powerful weapons, but what makes your country sooo much more stable that you're allowed to have thousands of these powerful weapons? You do realize you're the only one to actually use them right? And you do realize that it was hundreds of thousands of civilians that it killed right? Yeahhh.. your country sure deserves them and their country doesn't.. Funny thing about nukes and missiles.. they kinda have to be tested. You know, like the USA did back when Las Vegas was known as "Atomic City" , or how about that little island Bikini Atol you guys screwed up? I guess it's convenient to forget about that..

Crazy idea here, if you don't want other countries to be nuclear powers ... well.. maybe you shouldn't be either.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 08:26 AM
link   
I say after this is settled with NoKo pull all US military assets out of every country and bring them back to the US. Yes it would mean a lot of money lost both here and abroad. . If Russia wants to annex in the EU that's fine with me if China want Afghanistan cool.Let the other countries defend themselves and see how much the US is will be missed.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
a reply to: DupontDeux

You are completely wrong. War should never be the answer. MAD has worked in the past. Why would it not work with Kim Jong-un?

The US warmongers want war above every other consideration.
Lmfao, MAD has worked in the past? you realize its just a variation of war, in that we have decided to hold guns to our head.

lol, hows that for irony, smh

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: hillbilly4rent

We have treaties with South Korea and Japan.

I know they aren't "'Merkins", but to leave them defenseless at the hands of a madman saddens me.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Sadly

Lags

What would you suggest the US do? Just out of curiosity.

Surrender?
Negotiate?

We've been doing that for decades.

I suppose the world would be happier if North Korea nukes a city in the US.

That'd show us warmongers!

Yeah!

They should have kept their noses out of world matters a long time ago mate... (And I'm not even going to go into how the good old USA saved the world in the past, everyone is aware that the US helped in many major conflicts and many many people and countries appreciate that... I am talking about now and the future...))

Nothing against my cousins over in the USA, but seriously, the USA should now take a break from trying to start fights and having mud slinging sessions with people they consider as opponents and really get around the diplomatic table and discuss in order to make this place livable for our kids, grandkids and future generations all over the planet.

Wishful thinking I know... but I can dream no?

Warmest reapscts

Lags

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Thats not how EMPIRES work. This is the world we live in. Get over it.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: sodero
You’re seriously comparing ISIS converts getting killed by us, to a North Korean trying to escape his country, it’s death camps, and psychotic dictator, and being shot at for it????

Pretty much invalidates everything else you posted....

Again brush up on your facts about NK, and the Kim legacy, and not just what they are telling you in safe spaces and liberal hell....

Go watch some documentaries about the country, watch some documentaries showcasing its defectors

I’m amazed at how clueless people are, and actively choose to remain ignorant just so it can jive w their cognitive dissonance and group think....

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 08:35 AM
link   

If wishes were horses, beggars would ride.

This is the world we live in. It's not perfect, it isn't nice and the good guys don't always win.

C'est la vie.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: hillbilly4rent
I say after this is settled with NoKo pull all US military assets out of every country and bring them back to the US. Yes it would mean a lot of money lost both here and abroad. . If Russia wants to annex in the EU that's fine with me if China want Afghanistan cool.Let the other countries defend themselves and see how much the US is will be missed.

Let’s also pull all foreign aid as well....they don’t need evil America’s money

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Right, because when the US keeps it's nose out of things, it all works out just fine......, like how Europe was able to solve what happened with Bosnia........

Oh wait...that's right. We had to fix that for you too because people kept dying and the "peace keeping" forces that Europe sent didn't do jack about it.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Trust me when I say that you really do not want to see what America would be like if we were the bully so many people claim. Don't get me wrong it is a great line for ratings and upvotes and I'm certain it makes everyone feel a bit better to rag on the US, but throwing shade from afar just sounds like cowardice.

If you, or your country (which you conveniently fail to mention) has a better plan of action then knock yourselves out. It is literally one of the best times in modern history to do so, but chances are your own nation will do nothing effective until its too late. It is around this time that suddenly the big bad bully will once again become your bestest friend.

So hate on playa, hate on, cause that always solves the problem.

You forget that the US doesn’t have a very good track record of defeating lesser equipped countries. It’s easy picking on them without resistance but when they get actual opposition they crumble.
edit on 4-12-2017 by TheLotLizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

Thats not how EMPIRES work. This is the world we live in. Get over it.

Look what happened to Rome...

Warmest

Lags

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join