It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US families urged to EVACUATE military bases near Seoul amid fears North Korea WAR 'close'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 06:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lagomorphe
I say let YOU USA warmongers get on with it and accept the HATE that the rest of the planet sends to you in the years after you drop YET another bomb to show that you are still the school bully!

You warmongers are so full of yourselves...

Sadly

Lags

And this time they will be almost alone. OK, some selfish arse lickers are always there to stand by the bully(thinking of eastern europe, those new neonazi and warmongerer states), hoping to get a crumble of that bullies power. But after Trump and his "reign" did everything to isolate the "U"SA in the world, to make the "U"SA a joke the whole world just laughs about, i am afraid war will be the reaction of a bully everybody laughs about. Because he has no other choice, the respect is lost if the people start to laugh. And if you never ever learned something else than to gain respect by brutal power, by bullying even the "own partners and friends", you will try this again. Because you never ever learned something different, or better logical.

Every crumbling "empire" tries to save itself with enemies from the outside, with wars. The "U"SA does it desperately, since Trump. Oooh, how "happy can the world be that Trump´s puppetmasters are not such warmongerers than hillary´s puppetmasters"(which are the same rich and greedy beings)...

But this time the bully is isolated and the bully behaviour maybe could backfire. I mean, the world already started to laugh about the Trump-"U"SA, the respect, gained by fear, is lost. Now maybe some sane states and their military come to the conclusion that the real warmongerers, world destabilizers, refugee stream creators, the greedy rich ruling and always warmongering class of the "U"SA need to be stopped.

With all consequences, like maybe a better world after a world with "superhero and worldpolice" "U"SA!
China can´t be worse, the west is trying hard to copy the totalitarian chinese system anyways, as we can see day by day. The allegedly freedom loving "U"SA(and the EU) is not far away from being as totalitarian as china is now. Just that the west is trying to sell that orwellian police state and surveillance system as democracy and freedom. Initiated by.... the "U"SA!

Their next war could be their last war, the average world population(!!!) is standing not behind superhero "U"SA anymore, since a long time, at least since something more than 16 years. It´s just some of "our" power-obsessed politicians that still think "we" need to stand by the side of the "U"SA, no matter which dirty game they play. And they can lose their power very fast, too.

"U"S obeying Mutti Merkels time is over, as an example!
That could mean: No more german lives for "U"S wars, no more spying of german secret services, for the "U"SA and their dirty little tricks!

Everybody can feel and see it, the times of the anglo-american "empire" are over.
Another war to save their a$$es would accelerate everything. After the Trump reign did to the "U"SA what it did!

I feel bad for the still sane people that have to live in the wild, wild west under sheriff Trump, with all the consequences of his reign.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat

Sounds great, a little impractical at this point but hey....it's their risk to take. Germany is almost the same distance from North Korea as Los Angeles so both are within striking distance.

Of course last I checked North Korea wasn't threatening to nuke Germany, so I am guessing their tune would change if their country was in the cross hairs. I'd certainly love to find out.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 06:28 AM
link   

I say let YOU USA warmongers get on with it and accept the HATE that the rest of the planet sends to you in the years after you drop YET another bomb to show that you are still the school bully!

Sadly

Lags

I wonder how *your* countrymen would react if it had been your country that this apparent madman over and over again threatened to attack - while coming ever closer to being able to.

The US is not the warmongers in this case.

When you take the threats, the development of nukes, the subsequent threats, the development of delivering system, and the continuing threats, into account, the American restraint has actually been remarkable.

If ever there could be a case of legitimate preemptive attack, this would be it.

I hope it does not come to it, but I would totally understand the Americans if it did.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 06:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

Sadly

Lags

Excuse me????... , isn’t it NK lobbing ICBMs and missles over Japan’s bow and threatening the annhiliation of SK,US, and Japan?

Get your sht straight and learn about current events before spouting your hateful bullsnip

The US sure had its share of issues and screw ups, but NK isn’t one of them, and if they ever decide to start dropping hell from the sky you’ll be screaming for Countries like the US and UK to do something

So set your uninformed ass down, and learn a bit about what’s actually going on and who NK and Kim are before spouting your hateful rhetoric

Sorry I cant give you enough stars for that comment

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 06:37 AM
link   
I live in the air path going to Korea here near Iwakuni. Tonight many military jets in the "dark" have flown over. Something is truly on . I know the military can't say nothing or at least they shouldn't , but usually these military jets don't fly at night, at least not recently anyway. No news here on NHK Japan so maybe this is all show to let kim rockey man "don't shoot another missile. But like I've stated before, read all my post, NK does not fire missiles without notifying japan, china and US and Guam, that all has been a long time agreement. Maybe this now has something to do with the submarines in NK.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Isn't that just part of the annual war games S. Korea and the US (And coincidentally Russia as well) engage in?

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Lagomorphe

Jesus man...pretty awful thing to wish on strangers and their families...when in glass houses...

+7 more 
posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: ToeKneeCherry1984

Now now, Lago is perfectly within their rights to doom millions of people to an agonizing death. The real question Lago needs to answer now is which city gets hit, their choice.

Berlin?
Tokyo?
Los Angeles?

How about it Lago...figure a rough range of 5000 miles and a major city. You get to choose, who needs to die in order for America to not be seen as a bully in this instance.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thorneblood
a reply to: ToeKneeCherry1984

Now now, Lago is perfectly within their rights to doom millions of people to an agonizing death. The real question Lago needs to answer now is which city gets hit, their choice.

Berlin?
Tokyo?
Los Angeles?

How about it Lago...figure a rough range of 5000 miles and a major city. You get to choose, who needs to die in order for America to not be seen as a bully in this instance.

Bravo. Fantastic reply.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thorneblood

Isn't that just part of the annual war games S. Korea and the US (And coincidentally Russia as well) engage in?

Yes, but night time flying over Iwakuni (south of ) is something a bit different, note, it has happened in the past, but tensions weren't this high) been here 25 years and this is really the 3 rd time it is this severe. My thoughts are, something will be carried out or it will be just another military exercise again to show force.
Note that Russia now has moved troupes at the border and China now has close the bridge between North and South and the oil line has been haulted along with air travel within the last 9 days.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 07:17 AM
link   
"We are getting very close to WW3, more so than we were during the Cuban Missile Crisis."

It takes more than two combatants to be a 'world war'
Two combatants would be a regional war.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Gotta say, Iwakuni looks beautiful, I'm a little jealous.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Kim Jong-un want's free cable television. But American companies will not give it to him. If only there was a way we could resolve this diplomatically that would not involve nuclear weapons and millions of people dying!

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: DupontDeux

You are completely wrong. War should never be the answer. MAD has worked in the past. Why would it not work with Kim Jong-un?

The US warmongers want war above every other consideration.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: PistolPete

China wont do #.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 07:32 AM
link   
So the alternative is for the free world to accept that we will live under a growing threat from a certifiable madman who thinks himself a god, a brutal dictator, amassing an arsenal of nuclear and thermonuclear weapons and the means to be able to deliver them anywhere in the world while continuously threatening his enemies and making demands?

We just accept that, stand down and hope that the failed policies of decades will somehow work now to bring this to a peaceful conclusion?

Have we failed completely to learn anything from history?

If you think there is going to be some easy way out of this you have learned nothing. Though perhaps it's time for the world again to learn the hard way.

Yes, let's give peace a chance.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kapusta
a reply to: dianajune

Gen'rals gathered in their masses,
Just like witches at black masses
Evil minds that plot destruction,
Sorcerer of death's construction
In the fields the bodies burning,
As the war machine keeps turning
Death and hatred to mankind,
Poisoning their brainwashed minds
Oh Lord yeah

Politicians hide themselves away
They only started the war
Why should they go out to fight?
They leave that role for the poor, yeah

Time will tell on their power minds,
Making war just for fun
Treating people just like pawns in chess,
Wait 'till their judgement day comes, yeah

Now in darkness world stops turning,
Ashes where the bodies burning
No more War Pigs have the power,
Hand of God has struck the hour
Day of judgement, God is calling
On their knees the war pigs crawling,
Begging mercies for their sins
Satan, laughing, spreads his wings
Oh Lord yeah

~Ozzy

Thank you for sharing that. I’ve been protesting war since the 60’s. Remember what happened to Dixie Chicks for protesting Bushs’ war? To everything there is a season, even war and hate. Now the war machine corporations have been given a huge gift paid for by the kids they care so much about. WW3 is almost palpable. Scary times.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Sadly

Lags

I love how the USA is being called a bully and warmonger while North Korea is torturing and publicly executing its own citizens for trivial crimes, operating slave labor camps where people are worked to death, starving its population to death, and running a cult of personality dictatorship under which people actually believe Kim Jong Un has magical powers.
Oh yeah... And threatening to nuke other countries while actually building those nukes at the expense of their citizen's own lives to radiation poisoning.
edit on 12/4/2017 by trollz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Sadly

Lags

It had to be said. Note the time - 12:12

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: trollz

That poster obviously didn’t see the recent vid of a defector trying to run across the border to Sk for safe haven, being # at by the super awesome, totally peaceful NK military

new topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join