It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another year no economic collapse no Armageddon and no second coming of Jesus

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 02:07 AM
link   
I've been fascinated by preppers but I never traveled down the path. I had a friend who's been prepping since the 80s. He died of old age recently. I think everyone who is prepping, waiting for the economic collapse, or waiting for the second coming of Jesus will be long dead and gone before it ever happens.

Zombie Apocalypse? That one too.

I'm sure there are lots of superstitious people out there who would say, "this proves it's going to happen" bla bla bla. Most people are probably going to painful die of sepsis or kidney failure in a hospital in my opinion.

The top 10 leading causes of death in the United States

Nearly 75 percent of all deaths in the United States are attributed to just 10 causes, with the top three of these accounting for over 50 percent of all deaths. Over the last 5 years, the main causes of death in the U.S. have remained fairly consistent.

edit on 4-12-2017 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 02:17 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015
most people who chug sodas back to back all day and wake up to a 6 pack of alcohol, yea sure. The coffee drinkers and smokers will kick it to heart attacks.

Anybody who is over 400 pounds usually don't make it past sixty.

The end of the cycle of pieces seems like it should hit around the middle of the next decade. The world's populations will begin shifting to a new type of faith/following globally from the subsequent generations and our development will change accordingly. Its probably the damn robots pretending to be God though.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Doesn't a majority of the population have to die before it can be called Armageddon, a Zombie Apocalypse or the Second Coming?

I am fairly certain that all require a huge death toll to come to fruition in the first place...

As for economic collapse, well prepping for that is just good sense i'd think.
edit on 4-12-2017 by Thorneblood because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 02:20 AM
link   
The year is not over yet...

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Like you would know. Pffft.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Before the whole world goes down, we should experience a great bonanza like we haven't seen before.

Like Atlantis.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 02:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Misterlondon

Well played.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 03:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

Before the whole world goes down, we should all get together and have a pint. Otherwise there wasn't a point to any of this.
edit on 4-12-2017 by Thorneblood because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 03:12 AM
link   

I'm a prepper because I spent 6 years as a homeless man, starving and fighting for what little I had.
I'm in a very good place in my life now though. I have more food than I need, warm bed, the internet. And I have no worries that I will be losing any of it any time soon.
But I remember. And I know that in this crazy chaotic life no matter what I have now I could lose it all tomorrow.

I'm ready for that lose. It may never come, but I am ready.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 03:18 AM
link   
"Economic collapse" and "second coming of Jesus" are separate belief systems and need entirely different kinds of preparation. Only the first one would call for the physical preparations, like food stocks and places of refuge and guns.

I agree that forward-looking people can get over-anxious .I once read an article in a popular magazine, circa 1960, about "living under the bomb". The title (or perhaps the opening sentence) was "Will our children live to grow up?" It grabbed my attention because I was one of the "our children" being discussed. Yet here I am.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 03:47 AM
link   
When I visited America recently I got a true understanding about living from paycheck to paycheck. To me that is the "economic collapse" of ones daily life. Today I feel if I can't chug it with me, the other material stuff just isn't that important, but I got to have my fishing stuff, that is a must.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Well one thing is for sure, it can't keep on going the way it's going
To much of an imbalance and to many people hate each other
Everyone wants more

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 04:02 AM
link   

In the U.S there is a "prepping" culture because there are real disasters that happen there. People NEED to be prepared.

The weather along in the U.S is capable of destroying a city in seconds. That is why.

Yes, that is why I UNDERSTAND "prepping" culture in the U.S. There are times where it is necessary for one's survival.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 05:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thorneblood
a reply to: Trueman

Before the whole world goes down, we should all get together and have a pint. Otherwise there wasn't a point to any of this.

That will happen after Armageddon.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 07:25 AM
link   
I'd say all those proclaiming to be Christians and also predicting end times like Armageddon are not Christians at all.... at least in the sense of following scripture.

No man know the day or the hour, only God. ..............but wait, these individuals think they can outthink God and divine the day and hour despite the clear scripture given by Christ saying 'No Man Knows the Hour'......

Just shows -to-go-ya the arrogance of man..

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 08:14 AM
link   
...Another year ...no economic collapse
no Armageddon ... no second coming of Jesus

the Great Delusion is upon us even as the Economic Reset is currently underway... we just fail to see IT because of the mind numbing Matrix

a stock market approaching 25K, bitcoin @ $12K... prove to me that is proof-positive of an ongoing collapse underway even as we speak

the 'Trust' in the System has been shattered, the price of Equities/Crypto's are getting Maniacal because of 'the crowd' racing to escape the USD & the current economic system led by the USA Fed, BIS. IMF, bullion banks in London/NYC are in existential disarray

Armageddon is hitting for a crescendo...a final battle is not-yet...but the carnage is not just the combat soldiers... the abortion-on-a-whim battlefield sees the slaughter of Millions-of-innocents per year

We 'don't see' because our eyes have become accustomed to the carnage...the Matrix disguises the fierceness of the forever escalating conditions leading into The Armageddon climax

as far as a returning Jesus... There is paramount deception in this issue...the difference between a Returning 'Christ' and a Second-Coming 'Jesus'... As I said earlier, the Great Deception continues
edit on th31151239690904152017 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   
The world is going to end before December the 16th. Money WILL be useless after that date. So in light of this essentially true information:- please send your cash (any currency I'll accept) to me before the 15th. Thank you in advance.
PS. folding notes only, no coins. PPS. only coins if they're gold.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   
If you believe in Climate Change / Global Warming and you aren't prepping for the world to end aren't you a hypocrite?

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   
For thousands of people their world ends everyday, and everyday be prepared as it could be yours or mine tommorow. No amount of stockpiled tinfood, seeds and army rations is going to prevent our final demise. I have witnessed the end of this world for five people in the last week in my place of employment. It really hits home if their people you have bonded with, how finite our tenure is.

Do not get me started on baby zombie Jebubs........................

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Jesus is seen more often these days than Bigfoot. But "Jesus" (he does not use that name) has the ability to change his appearance, so he (or she) is kind of hard to spot. There are plenty of stories out there, however, of someone meeting a "mysterious person" who has a kind of divine aspect about them, tells them something helpful, and then strangely vanishes. Pics or it didn't happen doesn't work here, because it would just be a photo of a regular looking person, not some bearded Jewish dude in robes.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join