It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Florida Man Arrested After Drawing of School Mass Murder Turned In By Student With Homework

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Mexico beach is 40 mile east of Panama city florida which is 100 miles west of Tallahassee fl .
And this are is full of people like him .
as For th courts here They Love Tourists see first the over prices hotels and food places take your money then the over priced gift shops ( that carry items ( even shells marked from china ) take your money .
once they got that then tyhe cops will find some bull charge ( one woman's ONLY charge was resisting arrest ) .
Or some other infraction ( you know the kind that get you locked up for a week .
except these people are going home in two days .
so will pay any fine just to get out of town .

Now I know it may not sound so bad but its worse .
the WHOLE county 175,000 people ( OUT STANDING WARRANTS 45,000 .
people jails 16,000 a year .

The crime rate here is no worse then in any smallish town btw .
But going by these numbers its the most crime ridden city in the US 4 times aas bad as la- Detroit -Chicago .
oR JUST MAYBE THEY ARE NOT CRIMINALS IN JAIL THEY ARE CRIMINALS IN COURTS SITTING ON A BENCH
and in cars with flashing lights .

One last note If your feeling a little down here and call 911 saying man some times I just wish I was dead .
they send help in the form of hand cuffs and flashing lights and jail .

CA NY IL have noting of corruption they all take lessons from Fl .

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

No i do not support MS13 i know it for what it is. An extension of the CIA.

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

Hush yourself now. The squeaky wheel gets the grease.

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: midnightstar
Mexico beach is 40 mile east of Panama city florida which is 100 miles west of Tallahassee fl .
And this are is full of people like him .
as For th courts here They Love Tourists see first the over prices hotels and food places take your money then the over priced gift shops ( that carry items ( even shells marked from china ) take your money .
once they got that then tyhe cops will find some bull charge ( one woman's ONLY charge was resisting arrest ) .
Or some other infraction ( you know the kind that get you locked up for a week .
except these people are going home in two days .
so will pay any fine just to get out of town .

Now I know it may not sound so bad but its worse .
the WHOLE county 175,000 people ( OUT STANDING WARRANTS 45,000 .
people jails 16,000 a year .

The crime rate here is no worse then in any smallish town btw .
But going by these numbers its the most crime ridden city in the US 4 times aas bad as la- Detroit -Chicago .
oR JUST MAYBE THEY ARE NOT CRIMINALS IN JAIL THEY ARE CRIMINALS IN COURTS SITTING ON A BENCH
and in cars with flashing lights .

One last note If your feeling a little down here and call 911 saying man some times I just wish I was dead .
they send help in the form of hand cuffs and flashing lights and jail .

CA NY IL have noting of corruption they all take lessons from Fl .

WOW you must really love the area!!!

On a serious note any town that has a high tourist industry are going to have skewed crime statistics. It's not from all the crappy people that live there locally but from the crappy people who come to the area to visit. Panama City Beach a town you mentioned was basically at war with college kids who were coming to the beach from the big cities, getting smashed, and then treating the town like their toilet, all while raping and beating each other up.

To say it is the area that produces these people is a just a little disingenuous and pretty must a flat out lie.

These people look like locals...

So do these guys....

I heard these kids go to the local elementary school...

Get real over 75% of the crime in those areas are from people who aren't from there...Don't disparage an entire region of great people over Spring Break idiots.

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah
Whenever Im in the panhandle, it feels more like I am in Georgia or Alabama than Florida. And I spent a few years of my childhood in Tallahassee. I think its the hills and clay.

It starts to feel like Florida again south of I-10 for whatever reason. Maybe I am just cookoo though.

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
Whenever Im in the panhandle, it feels more like I am in Georgia or Alabama than Florida. And I spent a few years of my childhood in Tallahassee. I think its the hills and clay.

It starts to feel like Florida again south of I-10 for whatever reason. Maybe I am just cookoo though.

Or maybe now Florida is just associated with Cubans and the Miami atmosphere. Both of which you get a lot more of the further South you go. Miami and South Florida are not a representation of what Old Florida was. If you want to see that visit the lost coast South of Tallahassee and North of Tampa. That's the real old Florida.

South Florida is now just North Cuba. The Panhandle is more old Florida than down South IMO.

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill
Yes I think your actually spot on with that assessment. I was referring more to the geography though than the demographics. My mom used to take us to a beachhouse her boss used to let her use when we lived in the capitol. Its the only time I can ever remember seeing whales in the distance at a beach. I saw them breach, but from far far away. I don't know kind of whales they were, too far and I was only like 5.

I like that memory though, only time I seen whales in the wild.

I have been to Cedar Key, that was quite a pleasant little town. never seen so many deer while taking 19 there at night. Friggin deer are a road hazard at night out there. Seriously, I almost hit two!
edit on 12-7-2017 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

The arrest is fine. But they can't hold him if they can't charge him.

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill

originally posted by: worldstarcountry

Or maybe now Florida is just associated with Cubans and the Miami atmosphere. Both of which you get a lot more of the further South you go. Miami and South Florida are not a representation of what Old Florida was. If you want to see that visit the lost coast South of Tallahassee and North of Tampa. That's the real old Florida.

South Florida is now just North Cuba. The Panhandle is more old Florida than down South IMO.

Nah, WSC's right, the panhandle feels far more "plantation" than elsewhere in FL. Try telling multi-generational Floridians from south of Ocala they're not some manner of "Old Florida". I know a bunch of families stretching several "Old Florida" generations from the 'Glades to each coast & in between that would argue with you from here til next century over that one. Or rather, over what the definition of "Old Florida" actually is.

The cultural distinction you're looking for between the 3 very generalized regions -- N Florida, S Florida, and Panhandle Florida -- is the difference between Hicks, Rednecks and Hillbillies, respectively. The S FL rednecks will assure you that difference matters

edit on 12/7/2017 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

Even that puts a kibosh on his plan, if he had any, at least temporarily.

Does Florida, that jurisdiction, have psych-holds?

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer
a reply to: worldstarcountry

No i do not support MS13 i know it for what it is. An extension of the CIA.

I know right..there is no such thing in the world as an evil person or group unless their strings are pulled by the IllumiNSACIAmasons..

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   
"Edwards was arrested today and charged with violating Florida State Statute 836.10 - Written threat to kill or do bodily injury. "

Is it possible to interpret that picture in several ways? Broad and narrow.

Broad interpretation suggests the picture is more of an abstract idea that does not clearly communicate a direct "written threat to kill or do bodily injury."

While a narrow interpretation suggests that a "written threat to kill or do bodily injury" can be expressed by art.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join