It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dark - Netflix Series

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 07:15 AM
link   
This page has the English version of the trailer on it.

www.netflix.com...

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 04:34 AM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

Thank you. I tried that, but it didn't work.

I enjoyed it the way i viewed it though, in German.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Thanks for the heads up on this show, watched the first season and enjoyed it

Very atmospheric and imaginative script writing, and reading through this thread I can't help but think strangely of folks who have a problem with watching programs in their native language, it's stupid to view it otherwise

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 05:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport
Season 2 of Travelers is already out. I really enjoy Travelers one of the better sci fi shows about. Loved 12 monkeys too once I got into it...binged watched it in 3 days. Problem is sci fi/fantasy shows rarely if ever run past 3-4 seasons

Not in Canada it's not.

Revise, North America
edit on 8-12-2017 by Sapphire because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Sapphire
yea I checked when he said it. But I added it to my list afterwards, maybe it was on there?

So im like four or five episodes into this German time traveling version of Stranger Things. I don't mind the story so far, but I just don't get a good sense of the creepies you know?? I liked stranger things because it got scary and stuff. Is Dark going to get scary at all, or at least have some horrific imagery??

I like to watch these shows as I fall asleep because it really gives me fun dreams, but this is not really producing anything combative for me in my dreams. I may stop watching if it does not get spicier. I got paintball in eight hours, so I will watch one now to fall asleep too. I hope there is a monster or something!

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 06:03 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

I get the dreams, i like them too. Sometimes. Nice birthday suit, it looks exactly like mine.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 06:39 AM
link   
I followed the referral of this thread and watched it with my son. We got totally caught up in it for days. It reminded me of the way "Lost" twisted my brain trying to figure it out.
Having finished it, I think there are still some details that didn't work out for me and we're still discussing it.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 06:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluesma
I followed the referral of this thread and watched it with my son. We got totally caught up in it for days. It reminded me of the way "Lost" twisted my brain trying to figure it out.
Having finished it, I think there are still some details that didn't work out for me and we're still discussing it.

I can't wait to hear what you both think of the series. I'm pretty excited for the next excerpt of this to come out. It's one of the best series i've watched. I'm glad you commented on it, thanks!

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   
i'll be on the last episode today. So If I hear correctly, one of the kids is actually the son of their friends younger brother after he went back in time?? Is that correct? And I left off with him being unable to pursue a relationship with the young lady because that would technically maker her his aunt??

No wonder he felt all weird about that and said it was not possible.

Travelers has new episodes loading December 26. Thats what is says on netflix btw and I added it so I do not forget.
edit on 12-15-2017 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   

hey that was actually an awesome show and anticipate a second season. Although alot of the voice acting for the dub was sub par, enough of it was done well with the fact that the German cast performed excellent in their roles that it was quite an enjoyable mind # of a story. Thanks Sapphire for recommending it! Looking forward to whatever else you bring to our attention.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Love it! Can't wait for season 2.

Was it Jacques Vallée or Hal Puthoff who said that the future also influences the past and the present because time is not linear... got my mind blown the first time I heard it and now a Netflix series.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: MaxTamesSiva

I can't either. I'm glad you liked it, thanks for commenting!

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Thanks Sapphire for recommending it! Looking forward to whatever else you bring to our attention.

Text

You're welcome. I'm glad there are others here like you and i who enjoyed this series and look forward to the next season.

Happy New Year

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Looks pretty cool, I was looking for something to watch either today, or in the year 2025 or so. I also never knew Germans believed in time so much, but it must be so, if they made a show about it, and come to think of it they also do have a thing for making watches.

Though the quote there at the end. So cool. I know its from somewhere else, other then that smashing pumpkins song. But anyways if its as cool as stranger things was, I am so watching it...Sometime.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 02:29 AM
link   
a reply to: galadofwarthethird
You should see some of the antique black forest clocks made in the 1800's. Exquisite masterpieces. I own an 1890 Lenzkirk (si?) 7 day clock, original time piece. Still works.

All cultures have an affinity for various concepts and ideals. You would have to actually be exposed to their popular media and writing produced domestically to know about it.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Hey everybody needs hobby's, making watches is as good as any, in fact better then most. I suppose it was a fascination everybody had at one time. I just sometimes find it strange that here in this time and place people sometimes still believe in time travel as in real actual physical thing, but hey, it passes.

<< 1   >>

join