It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Choppers and Explosions in Orange County anyone know anything?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Some hours early but maybe related to this?

Dec 4 Supermoon Perigee - Bigly Storm?

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 01:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman
There have been some reports of choppers, planes, and loud explosions in the Orange County area tonight on Twitter. Anyone have any idea what's going on? Just dropping this here to hopefully find out or have another member chime in with some knowledge about it. Thanks

Onehuman.

Can you update or send us links on those reports please?

Sorry I’m in France so won’t get them “live” so to speak.

Thanks in advance.

Warmest

Lags

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 04:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Lagomorphe

Hey Lag, Actually I saw a few tweets about it go by on twitter earlier in the night and didn't think much of it until someone I follow posted a question about it too as it was appearing to her to be pretty much over her house, or at least the choppers. I told her Id ask around, hence why I am here because usually things will pop up here before other places. I had to go to work pretty much right after I posted here and just got home and came here first.

I will probably only be able to find her post with ease since I responded to it. Let me hop back over there and see what there is to see. (Hop, a nod to you my friend!)

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 05:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman
a reply to: Lagomorphe

Hey Lag, Actually I saw a few tweets about it go by on twitter earlier in the night and didn't think much of it until someone I follow posted a question about it too as it was appearing to her to be pretty much over her house, or at least the choppers. I told her Id ask around, hence why I am here because usually things will pop up here before other places. I had to go to work pretty much right after I posted here and just got home and came here first.

I will probably only be able to find her post with ease since I responded to it. Let me hop back over there and see what there is to see. (Hop, a nod to you my friend!)

Thanks👍

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Possible that something went wrong at Camp Pendleton?

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

Fighter jets, combat helicopters and osprey training over Southern California starting Thursday

Found it: www.ocregister.com...

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlissSeeker
a reply to: randyvs

Fighter jets, combat helicopters and osprey training over Southern California starting Thursday

Found it: www.ocregister.com...

KEWL!

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

Awwww I got my post removed....

I thought it was quite amusing since only one person had responded and it looked like your thread was going nowhere...

Which it has.... the best reply had nothing to do with your subject...

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   
are there wildfires in area they use choppers in drops of water and fire retardent and some times they blow up stuff to make fire breaks. sidewalk on one of our city streets is still cracked after they blew up street 90 years ago to make fire break when city was on fire to keep it away from rich part of town i know this because my grandfater was the fireman who set the dynamite funny note the fire engine at the time was pulled by horse.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join