It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is no such thing as good people anymore

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 12:06 AM
link   
I’ve kept to myself most of my life because i noticed growing up that everyone i ever met tried to control every interaction amd cause problems for me.

Fast forward 15 years and i found myself forced to interact with this septic tank species again. What did i discover? The exact same putrid personalities i grew up around still thrive like a disease. People don’t grow out of their ways.

In the past severalyears i’ve only met the following types of people

Those who use pity tactics to get freebies and favors

Those who are sycophantic to become friends then begin leeching favors and freebies

Those who try to use uncommon words in a baizarre strategy to try to an project intellect and superiority and will demeen others who don’t communicate with an enhanced vocabulary

Those who try to cause problems then walk away with a satisfied grin after wrecking part of your life

Those who will violate you in someway so they are worse than you then try to get you to forgive them and like them so you are as if worse than them. Like a loving your rapist scenario which makes the victims disgusting people

Those who act friendly and throw a putance at you as if trying to act like you’re a loser and them helping you is like a god helping a monkey.

I could go on if i cared enough to keep wasting my time thinking of humanity but i’m just trying to rant to try and shake off the filth others pile on me.

Imagine sitting around your entire life drinking coffee and observing then putrid filth defecating themselves a part of your life and trying to control, domibate, demeen, etc. you constantly.

I swear this is probably the worst species in the universe.

Do people actually realise tbey are being more offensive than a piece of crap?

If you are more offensive than a piece of crap it means you are worse than crap. And that means you are inferior to a piece of flea crap.

Its so infuriating having flea crap humans violate your right to a peacful relaxibg existence

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: CloseEncountersGuy

People can be nasty, to avoid all you have posted above, get a dog, treat it well and do a good job looking after it, you will have a friend for the rest of its life.

Cheers up it's not all bad.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 12:16 AM
link   
your concerns and descriptions are typical of a passive aggressive introvert. Do you tell people off six hours later in a mirror, or give them a good verbal smacking the moment they try you?

Get aggressive boy! Then you will see those people disappear and replaced with more cooperative persons.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Bro, I think you need therapy.

Consider the logical conclusion of where your contempt and rage is going to lead in a few years time. You got some issues and need to get them in check.

btw, which of the groups you listed do you fall into?

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 12:34 AM
link   
maybe good people can tell you think you're superior to literally everybody, so they avoid you.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: CloseEncountersGuy "Let the hate flow through you"..... But for real people are not all that bad. Most people are good folks you just have to find the middle and work with what you you get. There are people on this very site that I can get along with even though some of our views are very different. Back in my party days I had friends that would only go out to the bars for the college girls if I went out. I am a introvert but I have a awesome ability to connect with people when I want to. Just find your happy medium and go with that.

edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 12:42 AM
link   

We see our own reflection in others.

I am curious where you live that you only meet those kinds of people?

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 12:49 AM
link   
People, they're the worst. And, they're f***en everywhere
thankfully I found a cure:

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 01:32 AM
link   

I used to be a very social outgoing girl. Til I got sick with lupus & RA. I learned who my real friends were quickly. I have none. I don't leave my home unless I have too. I get so lonely sometimes but all it takes is a few social interactions with the general public & I'm back to my hermit like existence. I think my issue is i have so many strange ( to the general public) interests like those here on ATS & in the bible belt small town Oklahoma hardly anyone i know is interested in catching evps reading tarot cards & looking for aliens. Haha I don't like people anymore but what I'm trying to say is I think it's my location more rhan anything. Maybe if i lived in one of the bigger cities id have more friends but I don't. AND it's sad. It's a sad lonely existence. But it's better than dealing with the constant pain of other people hurting you. As my best friend told me before he left. No one wants a sick girl! So. Dancejunkie is alone. But I'm not unhappy!

edit on 12/4/17 by Dancejunkie35 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 01:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Do they sell that in strawberry flavor?

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Dancejunkie35

R A as in arthritis?

If so change your diet and eat food that help make proteolytic enzyme, pineapple, pawpaw, rind from citrus, temeric, ginger, avoid fried foods and processed sugar.

I'm not a doctor, but from what I have learned this could help, Ive recently changed my diet and I'm hoping it makes a difference, when young our body produces this enzyme and it fights inflammation, as you get older not so much, eating foods that help produce the enzyme just may help.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 01:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dancejunkie35

I used to be a very social outgoing girl. Til I got sick with lupus & RA. I learned who my real friends were quickly. I have none. I don't leave my home unless I have too. I get so lonely sometimes but all it takes is a few social interactions with the general public & I'm back to my hermit like existence. I think my issue is i have so many strange ( to the general public) interests like those here on ATS & in the bible belt small town Oklahoma hardly anyone i know is interested in catching evps reading tarot cards & looking for aliens. Haha I don't like people anymore but what I'm trying to say is I think it's my location more rhan anything. Maybe if i lived in one of the bigger cities id have more friends but I don't. AND it's sad. It's a sad lonely existence. But it's better than dealing with the constant pain of other people hurting you. As my best friend told me before he left. No one wants a sick girl! So. Dancejunkie is alone. But I'm not unhappy!

You are not alone here on ATS.

May I suggest that you pop over to the SHED.

Just search the Shed on ATS... that is part of being here...

Warmest

Lags
edit on 4-12-2017 by Lagomorphe because: Because I am crap

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 02:17 AM
link   

People behave according to your expectation of them. Your facial expressions telegraph to people how they are suppose to interact with you. Maybe you need to read some self-help books and be a little more positive when you interact with people.

Also, the way you experience the World is through a lens or filter based on your own conscious and unconscious bigotries and prejudices. Here is a really good book showing how your mind is programmed by your character:

King, Warrior, Magician, Lover: Rediscovering the Archetypes of the Mature Masculine

edit on 4-12-2017 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 02:22 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015 If I may, reading some Richard Bach will help a little. That helped me and just a good read.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 02:24 AM
link   
You're the same poster who did a thread earlier today about women, and you not only insulted them, but you also indicated that you are superior in every way to everybody else. You cried about not finding an intelligent woman to talk to but also indicated you are handicapped and sit alone in your room ruminating hatefully about others, especially chicks, and you play video games all day long.

This is a classic case of projection....not to mention just another way to let everybody know that you hate them and consider them inferior to you. There are a lot of great people out there. Maybe not in your mirror at home, and maybe not in your mind (I suggest therapy), but they're out there.

If you're posting to tell us that we all suck, I have a suggestion as to where you can put that.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 02:37 AM
link   

From your rant it sounds like you are/were a homeless person out of touch with the real world who is now trying to re-enter it.

If I'm wrong please disregard my post, if I'm right, or close to home I'd be interested in hearing your stories.

Not all of us humans are bad.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 02:48 AM
link   

There hasn't been such a thing as a "good person" in a very long time. People are inherently good and bad. It's all fluid. The closest thing to good people are those who objectively discern what is bad about them and they attempt to be better. If it seems like everywhere you go is swamped with lousy people, there's a good chance you need to change something yourself.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Its so infuriating having flea crap humans violate your right to a peacful relaxibg existence

No one gets to 'just be."

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 03:14 AM
link   
You sound very much like a kid I have,the result of too much gaming and little reality,I don't think others have the problem you do,sounds like you try to make yourself seem like the perfect person,in your eyes,you need help

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 03:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldtimer2
You sound very much like a kid I have,the result of too much gaming and little reality,I don't think others have the problem you do,sounds like you try to make yourself seem like the perfect person,in your eyes,you need help

Maybe if you old timers had spent more time playing cod, we'd not be encumbered by all this extra added work.

Typical old person, blaming the youth for things they didn't even do...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join