It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EXTRATERRESTRIAL INFILTRATION OF CLANDESTINE ORGANIZATIONS EMBEDDED IN MILITARY

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Not sure what to make of this, but it looks very professional... Also not sure if this is the right forum, but seemed close enough.

Care to discuss? It is interesting to say the least.

Responding to Extraterrestrial Infiltration of Clandestine Organizations Embedded in Military, Intelligence and Government Departments [1]

A growing number of individuals who have served in military, intelligence or government institutions testify to the presence of extraterrestrial (ET) races that compete among themselves and with clandestine (human) organizations for influence over global humanity. [2] Dr Steven Greer has gathered the testimonies of more than 100 of these witnesses in written and/or video format, and made these available for the general public and for a congressional inquiry. He claims a further 300 are ready to come forward to give testimony, if given legal protection from prosecution for violating their secrecy oaths. [3] The clandestine organizations are groups of individuals embedded within the intelligence and military services of different national governments whose role is to deal with all issues pertaining to the ET presence. The different ET races span the entire spectrum from non-interventionist races that have a philosophy based on not interfering with human free will when interacting with and influencing individuals, organizations and societies; to �interventionist� races that intercede in human affairs without necessarily respecting human free will for motivations that range from a �self-serving� desire to �harvest� the resources of global humanity, to an altruistic desire to assist global humanity in developing to its highest species potential. The most credible sources providing evidence of these clandestine organizations and the different ET groups are �whistleblowers� who participated in various clandestine military/intelligence projects. [4] Another important source are individuals who have directly experienced contact with different ET factions and/or been unwilling subjects of clandestine/ET projects. [5]

These former participants in projects run by clandestine organizations have testified to the relationships between humanity and various ET races in terms of the latter�s motivations, activities and moral philosophy, and the alliances they form with �clandestine organizations� embedded within intelligence and security forces that interface with different ET races. The nature of these alliances appear to be very fluid in terms of how ETs and elites interface, and the various elites that come to the pinnacle of these organizations. It appears that a struggle between different factions of ETs who share interventionist and non-interventionist approaches to human affairs has been reflected in the various clandestine organizations that interface with them and dictate global policy. These factional differences appear both in terms of the relationships between these clandestine organizations, but also in the internal dynamics of clandestine organizations.

This study paper describes the dynamics of the interactions between clandestine organizations and various ET races. Emphasis will be on describing the different intervention philosophies and activities of ET races, and in identifying how this impacts on the decision making and organizational structure of clandestine organizations embedded within military and intelligence departments of the US and other national governments. Finally, the paper will finish by describing the extent to which clandestine organizations have been infiltrated by different ET factions and the threat this poses to the sovereignty of humanity.

www.american.edu...

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 02:55 AM
link   
there is an effect i've noticed. if we're talking about it, it's old news.
what if consciousness creates reality, and everything is an illusion? then there would only be the you(me, in disguise) and the eternal now.
that would make the aliens me, the politicians me, the reptillians me, the angels and devils me, and yes, ...god me.
just a thought to add to the confusion.

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by billybob
there is an effect i've noticed. if we're talking about it, it's old news.
what if consciousness creates reality, and everything is an illusion? then there would only be the you(me, in disguise) and the eternal now.
that would make the aliens me, the politicians me, the reptillians me, the angels and devils me, and yes, ...god me.
just a thought to add to the confusion.

That's deep man, that's deep.

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Dragonrider, I have actually run across some materials and info in respect to what you are describing. I will endeavor to see if I can remember the sources and post them here. If I remember correctly they were dealing with the 'Greys' in particular.
Hmm, will have to find that material again.....

regards
seekerof

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Yes please do post anything related you might have.

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 07:38 AM
link   

The nature of these alliances appear to be very fluid in terms of how ETs and elites interface, and the various elites that come to the pinnacle of these organizations.

The pinnacle, eh? Sort of like the top of the pyramid..... and the way to get there is by interfacing with ETs... sounds like Cabal/illuminati to me!

top topics

join