It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are You People SERIOUS!!??!!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+29 more 
posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I intentionally decided to step away from ATS, my podcast, Youtube channel, and my other political/current events interests and endeavors in order to focus on my now 6 month old son. I figured it might be a good idea to let the FALSE right vs. left, Trump/Russia, and all of the other bogus socially engineered paradigms being programmed into all of our washed-clean minds die down a bit prior to coming back.

SURPRISE!!!!

The entire front page is filled with headlines about Flynn testifying against Trump, which were debunked in just a few hours.

Are you people kidding me?? How is everyone on ATS STILL arguing about Trump and his antics?

We are all being socially engineered to our demise.

Our entire society is being controlled by the technocracy/NWO/Illuminati, or whatever else you want to call them. Half, I repeat, HALF of ALL Americans will get cancer at one point in their lives. Our media establishment is owned and operated by a group of people I can count on one hand. Children all over the world are dying from intentional starvation and disease. Americans are addicted to mind altering poisonous drugs that do more harm than good. We are all fat and sick, while our politicians eat organic food prepared for them on our dime. Our governments spy on every single word we say, type, and now think without our permission. Wars of profit and power are being waged all over the globe, where innocent people are being slaughtered and tortured, IN OUR NAME!

I could keep going. Of all the problems we really face as a species, you people are still bickering about Trump?!?! Do you really think that he matters in the larger scope of things? Do any of us actually believe that the "elected" officials are able to do anything other than following orders from the real controllers behind the scenes?

WAKE UP!!!! WAKE UP!!!! WAKE UP!!!!!

This is utterly disappointing. I pulled the page up to peruse the conversations, and we are still talking about nonsense. NONSENSE!!!

You are all falling for it. This is exactly what the people at the top want. They want us at each others throats arguing to the point of violence, discussing matters that don't matter. They want us arguing over the D's and R's. They want us suspecting one another of racism, hate, bigotry, etc. etc. They want us watching football and TV while slurping down mentally and physically debilitating "food" and "beverages".

And for those of us that DO care about the world, and DO care about what is going on in the world....

They want us here talking about Trump.

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Actually there really is a world out there to explore. Like, hunting, fishing, camping and maybe sightseeing on a worldwide basis. Hope you take your child to explore the world while they are young, that is your reward from getting away from the computer and ATS.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   
100% truth - preach it!

Seems like most of the political tripe is generated by a few people and the crowd jumps in to talk about it.
Socially engineered ATS at it's finest.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: coldkidc
100% truth - preach it!

Seems like most of the political tripe is generated by a few people and the crowd jumps in to talk about it.
Socially engineered ATS at it's finest.

Hey, what about my apple pie thread!

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Actually there really is a world out there to explore. Like, hunting, fishing, camping and maybe sightseeing on a worldwide basis. Hope you take your child to explore the world while they are young, that is your reward from getting away from the computer and ATS.

Well...Spending time on ATS doesn't = glued to the computer all the time or not getting outside...maybe for some but not necessarily correlated

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Winstonian

I believe we are witnessing the final stages of Western society's demise...

Or at least the concluding times in this "stage" of society's devolution

Not sure what else to say other than I feel what you've said is accurate at 100%

edit on 3-12-2017 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Apple pie is awesome

+6 more 
posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   
There are a lot of people on here that have fallen prey to their anti-Trump programming. You haven't missed much.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Are we? Are you? Is anyone?

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
There are a lot of people on here that have fallen prey to their anti-Trump programming. You haven't missed much.

I think there are more people on ATS completely taken in by the Cult like Trump programming. believe me!

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Well...welcome back, anyway

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   

If you are so enlightened why are you arguing about people arguing about socially engineered responses?

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: Metallicus

I think there are more people on ATS completely taken in by the Cult like Trump programming. believe me!

What have we here...it seems the childish propensity for opportunistic political jabbing and poking senselessly at one another is at least, for once, relevant to the actual topic. Well done.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Your words will fall on deaf ears I'm afraid. By tomorrow there will be another "bombshell" development handed to the people on a silver platter and the sides will once again be at each other's throats, as designed.

The majority of the "major players" on these boards are under their spell and don't even realize it. Arguing day after day and week after week over things that in the end will change absolutely nothing and are only in the headlines to distract and divide the people.

Good thread though, S&F.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

The same is true for the Trump supporters/apologists as well. Two sides of the very same coin.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   
And yet here we are again...in another Trump thread, if course its one chastising us for talking about Trump while talking about Trump. How debase of us.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   

The people that are fat are fat because they choose to be,don't want to be fat then start exercising everyday and start eating less it really isn't difficult.

I say this as a former fat man,technically I was obese being 5'9" and 250 pounds but I was tired of being fat so I got to working on myself,every other day I would ride 10 mile,I slowly started to eat less. I am now 150 pounds occasionally bouncing up to 155,but always back down to 150,I didn't go on any kind of diet I still eat what ever I want just a little less than I used to.

To maintain my current weight all I need to do is 20 push ups daily,I have made these push ups part of my morning routine,while I cook a breakfast sandwich in the microwave for 45 seconds I do my 20 push ups while waiting usually with a few seconds left on my breakfast before it is done.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Are You People SERIOUS!!??!!

Some are, yes.

SURPRISE!!!!

The entire front page is filled with headlines about Flynn testifying against Trump, which were debunked in just a few hours.

So, you shouldn't be in any way surprised.

And yet you start a thread.

Are you people kidding me?? How is everyone on ATS STILL arguing about Trump and his antics?

And yet you start a thread.

edit on 3-12-2017 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   
It doesn't cost that much more to eat good homemade foods made from real meat and veggies. If you are a good cook, you still get fat. But not sick so much. Just don't eat too many raw veggies, their chemistry can make you nuts.
edit on 3-12-2017 by rickymouse because: had to specify raw.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

The majority of the "major players" on these boards are under their spell and don't even realize it. Arguing day after day and week after week over things that in the end will change absolutely nothing and are only in the headlines to distract and divide the people.

Yeah most of this Russia BS, etc, is all the sort of circus its best to let the key twists skip by and then see what actually happens about 6 weeks later....

...while other are too funny too miss out on!

<<   2  3 >>

join