It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holder has no room to attack Trump or defend FBI

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 05:01 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

President Trump was "corrupt" or otherwise lacking integrity.

He says this because that's how he feels after spending time with the man.
You may feel the same way if you spend time with him, you may not.
My point is that these statements are obviously holders personally opinion of trump after getting to know him.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 06:37 AM
link   
how does that explain anything

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 04:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: JBurns

The Strzok texts to his mistress are not going to stop the Mueller investigation.

The texts are described as reactions to events such as the debates between Clinton & Trump, not conversation about ongoing cases (e.g. the Clinton email case). As soon as the texts were revealed, even though they occurred about a year earlier and had nothing to do with the Mueller investigation, Mueller removed Strzok from the team. That was in August.

Furthermore, it's not unethical for FBI agents to have political opinions. Nor is it unethical for them to express those opinions in their private life. The reason that Sessions recused himself is that as a member of the transition team, he's part of the group of people that were principal subjects of the investigation.

However, the Strzok texts will probably be enough for the GOP to rally its members to get a special counsel appointed for GOP-driven Clinton investigation #30. So be it. Investigate them all.

As for your assertion that Holder is nobody to talk — neither is Dirty Donald.

Yeah and the texts are so harmless that the FBI and Mueller kept it all a secret and stonewalled the HIC for months. Yep nothing to see here. I advice you to dig into Strzok and his mistress but of course you wouldn't do that. I wonder why. Hint it looks bad really bad.

I'd like to see their facebook pages.

Anyone check them out?

lol.

Holder should be in jail. His contempt charge is still valid.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Eric holder only had a mustache because Obama likes how it felt..

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join