It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holder has no room to attack Trump or defend FBI

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Holder's latest statements about the Trump White House and FBI are entirely out of line. In recent days, the first ever sitting US Attorney General to be held in contempt of congress provided erroneous criticism of President Trump, seeming implied -in typical anti-Trump fashion- without offering any evidence that President Trump was "corrupt" or otherwise lacking integrity.

One of the key players in Fast and Furious who was held in contempt of congress for failing to comply with its lawful orders has no right to levy accusations of corruption or lacking integrity. He offered absolutely nothing to support his claims, and was simply throwing a bone to anti-Trumpers.

Fact is, the way the email investigation was handled was shady. From the pro-Clinton agents and friends working on the case, to the A.G. meeting with suspect Hillary Clinton's husband secretly on an airport tarmac. She was clearly grossly negligent in handling classified data, as she was warned several times not to use a private email server. Additionally, the biggest crime was deleting or otherwise modifying the server after it had been the subject of a search warrant by FBI.

Here is the FBI search warrant for Clinton's private server

When search warrants are issued, it is customary to execute them by surprise and quickly seize the evidence before the suspect has a chance to destroy or otherwise tamper with the evidence. In fact, fear of such happening is one exemption to the requirement of a search warrant. I find it incredulous to believe they simply allowed her to turn it over on her own, and employ a third party to destroy evidence through the use of anti-forensic software bleachbit.

Absolutely ridiculous. Trump is right that FBI's reputation sure as # did suffer over that. It is unfortunate too, because there are lots of career agents that do great work. But in LE, your credibility is everything. An agency like FBI, where "Fidelity, Bravery and Integrity" are literally part of its name cannot afford such blunders.

The fact people felt the need to commission a special investigator over alleged Russian stuff while letting a Democratic administration run the investigation of a Democratic candidate is also incredible to me. So Sessions (a man with years of experience and respect in public service) can't be trusted to investigate Trump (who he has had no long term significant connection to before the campaign)? But Obama/Lynch/Holder/Comey can be trusted to honestly investigate Hillary Clinton - well known (or at least assumed) by that time to be the next nominee (thanks to their secret agreements) to lead their party?

This whole things smells of BS. I can't believe the FBI would allow its credibility and integrity to be compromised like that. It is indeed a sad time for the Bureau.
edit on 12/3/2017 by JBurns because: Grammar, wording

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

This whole #RESIST movement being lead by the likes of Clinton, Holder, Obama etc etc. ought to be considered Sedition. Democracy as they promote it is the likes of children who participate in sports who all expect a trophy......except for the bad kids who are racist, misogynist, and the list could go on and on.

When I hear a Progressive mention Democracy, all I can thinks of is a bunch of black hooded goons marching goose step...

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Eric Holder voluntarily sought out terrorists to defend pro bono...

He is a complete dirtbag...

I hope he one day comes to pay for his moral relativism at the hands of the death cult he admires so...

-Chris

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   
They had no choice. We'll never know the truth of what really happened behind closed doors. You see, when you are on top of the game of "controlled" and "dangerous" politics, no one person of any of the govt. agencies can take that person down and there is a reason for it.

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone
Eric Holder voluntarily sought out terrorists to defend pro bono...

He is a complete dirtbag...

I hope he one day comes to pay for his moral relativism at the hands of the death cult he admires so...

-Chris

And Loretta Lynch took over for Holder and completely ruined the Department of Justice and the agency's underneath it. She took the meaning of dirtbag to a whole new level.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   

He might have faced jail time if it were not for Obama.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Holder during Bundy Stand-off

Rhodes said apparently Holder felt justified in his decision based on comments by Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid of Nevada. According to Rhodes, Reid had called Bundy supporters “domestic terrorists.”

Domestic terrorists?
Ain't it time to wear the shoe on the other foot?

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

This whole #RESIST movement being lead by the likes of Clinton, Holder, Obama etc etc. ought to be considered Sedition. Democracy as they promote it is the likes of children who participate in sports who all expect a trophy......except for the bad kids who are racist, misogynist, and the list could go on and on.

When I hear a Progressive mention Democracy, all I can thinks of is a bunch of black hooded goons marching goose step...

You think that the tens of millions of people who are opposed to dear leader are being led by a list of people you named (we're not) and should be charged with sedition. And yet in an amazing demonstration of cognitive dissonance, you say you imagine those people you feel should be locked up for not being in your cult are the goosestepping goons.

Derp.

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

You think that the tens of millions of people who are opposed to dear leader are being led by a list of people you named (we're not) and should be charged with sedition. And yet in an amazing demonstration of cognitive dissonance, you say you imagine those people you feel should be locked up for not being in your cult are the goosestepping goons.

Derp.

Most of yours and others hate for everything Trump does comes from hurt feelings. People blindly defended the murderer of Steinle before knowing all the facts. You attacked Trump because of a deliberate error from the idiot that got now suspended. Yeah sure you and all the others are the logical thinking inividuals. Please.

There is still not one single shred of evidence for a russian collusion. Nearly 3 years and they found nothing to nail Trump. That should tell you something. On the other hand there is now inofrmation available that paints the whole Obama administration actions in a very dark light.
edit on 3-12-2017 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Derp.

Yet you think the people who voted for Trump did it because of Russia????? roflmao I can play the same game you do!

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   

The Strzok texts to his mistress are not going to stop the Mueller investigation.

The texts are described as reactions to events such as the debates between Clinton & Trump, not conversation about ongoing cases (e.g. the Clinton email case). As soon as the texts were revealed, even though they occurred about a year earlier and had nothing to do with the Mueller investigation, Mueller removed Strzok from the team. That was in August.

Furthermore, it's not unethical for FBI agents to have political opinions. Nor is it unethical for them to express those opinions in their private life. The reason that Sessions recused himself is that as a member of the transition team, he's part of the group of people that were principal subjects of the investigation.

However, the Strzok texts will probably be enough for the GOP to rally its members to get a special counsel appointed for GOP-driven Clinton investigation #30. So be it. Investigate them all.

As for your assertion that Holder is nobody to talk — neither is Dirty Donald.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   

The Strzok texts to his mistress are not going to stop the Mueller investigation.

The texts are described as reactions to events such as the debates between Clinton & Trump, not conversation about ongoing cases (e.g. the Clinton email case). As soon as the texts were revealed, even though they occurred about a year earlier and had nothing to do with the Mueller investigation, Mueller removed Strzok from the team. That was in August.

Furthermore, it's not unethical for FBI agents to have political opinions. Nor is it unethical for them to express those opinions in their private life. The reason that Sessions recused himself is that as a member of the transition team, he's part of the group of people that were principal subjects of the investigation.

However, the Strzok texts will probably be enough for the GOP to rally its members to get a special counsel appointed for GOP-driven Clinton investigation #30. So be it. Investigate them all.

As for your assertion that Holder is nobody to talk — neither is Dirty Donald.

Yeah and the texts are so harmless that the FBI and Mueller kept it all a secret and stonewalled the HIC for months. Yep nothing to see here. I advice you to dig into Strzok and his mistress but of course you wouldn't do that. I wonder why. Hint it looks bad really bad.
edit on 3-12-2017 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Agreed.

Holder is a dirt bag who has no room to criticize anyone. His Administration railed against guns while simultaneously running them up and down the country and over national lines.

Governments and their actors should start being prosecuted for violating the law, regardless of their excuse. No such excuses are provided in the law. Running drugs, selling drugs, running guns, selling guns, etc should be prosecuted. They are entirely illegal, and like I said no exemption is given for employees of the government.

The double standards which act as de jure law is startling.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Agreed
Investigate them all.

We may disagree on the precise points, but corrupt losers (whoever they may be) have got to go. I personally have no use for them, and I really doubt anyone else does either.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Very true.

Holding a secret meeting as the AG with the husband of a suspect your DOJ/FBI is investigating. Like that isn't absolutely unacceptable. Like it doesn't cast doubt on every last finding of that investigation, especially given the very unusual way the case/warrants were handled.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Most of yours and others hate for everything Trump does comes from hurt feelings.

My posting history disagrees. I've been critical of Donald Trump since he entered the race. He's a corrupt, lying piece of #. Even in the cesspool of American politics, he's uniquely dishonest.

People blindly defended the murderer of Steinle before knowing all the facts.

I would say the opposite is far more accurate. Take a look at any of the threads about the verdict. Tons of outrage and 99% of the outraged posters knew 0 facts about the case. Most of them weren't even aware that the round that killed Steinle had ricocheted off the peer.

I'm getting the feeling that you just say random #.

You attacked Trump because of a deliberate error from the idiot that got now suspended.

Deliberate error? Are you grasping onto Brian Ross saying "candidate" instead of "President-elect?" And *you* think that *you* are somehow a "logical thinking individual?"

Flynn called Kislyak about the sanctions on December 29th, the day that they were announced. It's impossible that candidate Trump could have directed communication about the sanctions because Trump was elected almost two months prior. In other words, the content of the call wasn't a thing until well after he'd become President-elect.

So no, you're wrong again. I didn't attack Trump based on that slip up. What you don't seem to grasp is that if then President-elect Trump knew about the calls when they happened, then he and his administration lied about them repeatedly.

There is still not one single shred of evidence for a russian collusion. Nearly 3 years and they found nothing to nail Trump.

Nearly 3 years? What are you even talking about? It's been just over a year since the election. What you need to wrap your mind around is that Russian collusion doesn't need to be proven. It doesn't even need to have taken place.

Flynn pled guilty to lying to the FBI in exchange for them not prosecuting him for greater crimes. He's flipped. You get that right? They didn't give him a deal in the hopes that he'll now implicate somebody else, they gave him a plea deal because he's already implicated somebody else.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

I'm sure the anti-Trump crowd will chalk it up to the 5,000,101st case of "bad optics" these people tend to suffer from.

I'm so tired of hearing about "bad optics." If it quacks like impropriety, it is impropriety.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   

The Steinle thing is easy. Someone who shouldn't have been here in the first place got to stay here despite a felony conviction. Then, said felon happens to just *find* an $800.00 gun and a young woman ends up dead.

As someone that has been carrying and using guns my entire life, that scenario is impossible. If the firearm discharged, he pulled the trigger. Especially with an expensive and precision handgun made by Sig Sauer. They are tier 1, and their stuff never "just goes off" - that is absolutely impossible.

Have you seen the thread about the hunter who accidently shot and killed his neighbor 200 yards away? People were calling for the death penalty, first degree murder, life in prison, etc. So you're saying that since the felon was only charged with felon in possession of a firearm that the hunter shouldn't be charged with anything, right? Since the hunter wasn't a felon, and actually had the right to own a weapon, accidentally shooting someone is meaningless?

What if a concealed carrier or better yet a LEO were to "accidentally" shoot and kill someone? I bet you'd be one of the ones calling for their head on stake.

The hypocrisy is unreal with these cases.
edit on 12/3/2017 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   

He used a government issued device.

On Government time.

A stupid and inexcusable mistake.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Thanks again for proving my point. The Obama administration approved the call from Flynn to Kysliak. Not Trump. Oops. Seriously you always appear misinformed. You should try to work on that.

white-house-claims-obama-a dmin-approved-flynn-calls-with-russian

obama-admin-reportedly-appr oved-general-flynn-calls-russian-ambassador

Yeah Flynn is going to spill the beans but not about the person you hate so much.

The desperation from the likes of you fills me with glee.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join