It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VAULT B

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   
VAULT B

There is a temple located in Kerala, India. It is called the Padmanabhaswamy Temple.
The principal deity worshiped at this temple is Vishnu

“The Story of Vishnu and the Sage Divakara One of the origin stories surrounding the Sree Padmanabhaswamy Temple revolves around the sage Divakara Muni. One day, Vishnu appeared to the sage as a lovely child, which caught Divakara’s attention. When the sage requested the child to stay with him, he agreed to do so on the condition that he would be treated with respect. If the sage failed to do so, however, he (the child) would vanish immediately. The god decided to be a nuisance, but Divakara tolerated his antics. Finally, however, the sage could no longer take it, and scolded the child. Vishnu ran away and disappeared. Before disappearing, Vishnu told the sage that should he wish to see him again, he would find him in Ananthankaadu.

It was only then that Divakara realized the child’s true identity. Stricken by remorse, he followed the route he believed the child had taken. Foregoing food and rest in the process, the sage arrived in a wooded area near the sea coast after a few days. It was there that Divakara saw the child disappearing into a large Ilappa tree (Indian Butter Tree). The tree fell onto the ground and assumed the form of Vishnu reclining on the celestial snake Ananta. The form, however, was too huge to behold, and the sage prayed to Vishnu to shrink it, so that he could see the whole thing. The image shrank to a size three times the length of the sage’s staff, the Sree Padmanabhaswamy Temple was built around it. Thus, this became the idol now seen in the temple. “

The Sree Padmanabhaswamy Temple: Secret Cellars Create the Richest Hindu Temple in India

The temple has six known vaults, labeled A to F (A, B, C, D, E, F)
Some have been opened and some have not. Wondrous treasures have been discovered inside.

My main focus for this thread is Vault B which has not been opened to date (or has it ?). It seems that there are warnings to not open the vault as it would cause bad juju. The officials on the matter are opposed toward it being opened.

So lets take a look at the entry door to Vault B.

This is what I see - The door has two serpent like cobra snakes wrapping around the pillars and atop the pillar structure we see a face. Down below the two serpents on either side are two circular sigil like shapes with what appears to contain some symbols on the outer circle and a fluer de lis within the center of both. The door also has no nuts, bolts or latches for opening.

It is said that only when someone chants the Garuda Vashikaran Mantra will they extricate the Naga Bandham (snake binding spell) & only then can the door be opened. This reminds me of charming snakes…

It is claimed that the chant can only be chanted Vedic style and only by one practiced in the method. It needs to be done by a Vedic Astrologer. & Apparently there supposedly aren’t that many practiced in Vedic Chanting who would qualify. I have provided information below of what Vedic, Vedic Chants and Vedic Astrology are for those of us not knowledgeable on the subjects.
VEDIC

“A historian or archaeologist defines it as a specific period of time, usually about 3 or 4 thousand years ago, in which four specific books bearing the name "Veda" were the basis of civilization in India. Others define "Vedic" as anything which pertains to the Veda and their civilization, including anything that develops with its root in the Veda.

VEDIC CHANTS

Vedic Chants aren’t your typical chant. Chanting using tonally accented verses and hypnotic melodies. These chants are no longer pure when put onto paper, one can’t simply just read from a page the chant in question and hope it will open the vault door. Once put on paper the chants lose potency…the chant requires the human element of one trained in the Vedic way. & as was noted above, there are only a very few members who keep the tradition alive.

I went reading up on Vedic Chants and found that there are 11 ways to recite the Vedas. Samhita, Pada, Krama, Jata, Maalaa, Sikha, Rekha, Dhwaja, Danda, Rathaa, Ghana, of which Ghana is usually considered the most difficult.

Talk about complex ! & it gets even better. A few examples of how the chants work is noted below.

(samhita patha) - continuous recitation
(pada patha) - word by word recitation where compounds are dissolved
(krama patha) - words are arranged in the pattern of ab bc cd ...
(Jatapatha) - the words are braided together, so to speak, and recited back and forth
(The Ghanapatha) - or the "Bell" mode of chanting is so called because the words are repeated back and forth in a bell shape

“The samhita, pada and krama pathas can be described as the natural recitation styles or prakrutipathas. The remaining 8 modes of chanting are classified as complex recitation styles or Vikrutipathas as they involve reversing of the word order. The backward chanting of words does not alter the meanings in the Vedic (Sanskrit) language”

VEDIC ASTROLOGER

“the first and foremost concern of ancient Vedic astrology is the "birth-star" – the nakṣatra occupied by the Moon. These stars are addressed in terms of the Vedic gods which empower them. Interpretive meaning in ancient Vedic astrology comes from knowing the qualities and traits of the Vedic gods who empower the fixed stars. It has nothing to do with elements, modes, planetary rulers, etc.

It was primarily based on roughly 27 fixed stars (nak昭즑tra) and the manner in which the Moon moved through these stars and formed combinations (yoga) with the Sun and Associated phases.

The astrological points of reference used in ancient Vedic astrology are the 27 fixed stars (nak昭즑tra) Each of the nakshatras is governed as 'lord' by one of the nine graha in the following sequence: Ketu (South Lunar Node), Shukra (Venus), Surya (Sun), Chandra (Moon), Mangala (Mars), Rahu (North Lunar Node), Brihaspati (Jupiter), Shani (Saturn) and Budha (Mercury). This cycle repeats itself three times to cover all 27 nakshatras. The lord of each nakshatra determines the planetary period known as the dasha, which is considered of major importance in forecasting the life path of the individual in Hindu astrology.”

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   
My Thoughts on all of this:
After I learned about the Vedic Chants and the different styles and ways to chant, as well as the complexity of the Vedic Astrology I realized that what we appear to have here on the door is a Code/Chant to be broken. A code that must be said verbally in a particular order (vedic style) to open Vault B. To open Vault B is dangerous and really needs to be considered before any attempt is done.

Do the words need to be braided, read backwards or read in the shape of a bell to make it work ? Huh ? In the shape of a bell ? How do I chant something in the shape of a bell ? Do I need to think in dimensions to get this right in my head ?
I am imagining myself writing this chant out on a piece of paper in the shape of a bell and then learning a new order or way to chant this mantra with the new arrangement of the words. Of course I still haven’t learned the proper tones to utilize when actually physically verbally saying them. Seems like this chant just gets even more jumbled by doing all of this.

Ohh and wait… I also need to know all the traits of the 27 fixed stars and the gods associated with them. Not sure why Vedic Astrology needs to be known to break this chant, but I imagine it has something to do with the God(s) worshiped at this temple and the time period it was built and when the chant was enacted on that Vault Door ? What I am pondering is if the words need to be vocalized in some coded format utilizing the different vedic styles and knowledge of the 27 fixed stars and God’s of the time ? Is it feasible to imagine having this type of advanced technology back in these ancient days, creating a verbal chant that would activate a door ? Or is it a fake door, one in which the only intention were to stand in front of and worship & chant to the God repeatedly for eternity ?

Without too much thought, superficially this reminds me of… The Rosalyn Chapel story. Some think that the pillars have musical notes carved and embedded into the stone and that when certain notes and frequencies are played, we see cymatic images “waves” that match the representations carved into the stone. Its also interesting that this chapel has a figure hanging up-side down and bound up by snake/rope like things.

I also discovered that one of the stone images I found online which is associated with Vault B doorway eerily resembles a cymatic wave image and I will attach pics for you to compare them to each other. It is of interest to me because of the story that the chant must be recited verbally to open the Vault door and cymatic images are created from sound waves. The image we are seeing on the stone wall found around Vault B looks like a kolam. Because my mind went to the Rosalyn chapel to relate to this story I remember the cymatic wave images also resemble the kolam shape. Both the kolam shape and the cymatic image look like snakes coiling around and binding into knots.

I thought to myself… could the backing into the lines & dots of the kolam break the code ? Breaking it down…the lines and points (dots) are the components of a kolam. There are rules for drawing kolams (noted below). To my surprise kolam patterns can be deciphered into binary numbers (0 1) according to a research paper I discovered while looking into this matter. Everything is math anyways I suppose…

“Rules for drawing kolam patterns
(1) Loop drawing-lines, and never trace a line through the same route.
(2) The drawing is completed when all points are enclosed by a drawing-line.
(3) Straight lines are drawn along the dual grid inclined at an angle of 45
(4) Arcs are drawn surrounding the points
(5) Smooth drawing-lines. Lines should not bend in a right angle.”

KOLAM

Rosalyn Code

Here are my deeper metaphysical thoughts on this Vault B stuff

I don’t think I will be breaking this code anytime soon.

If we don’t get the tone right, we are not granted passage. Well… don’t we all have issues with this in and throughout life ? How many times has our tone or our frequency been off toward a situation due to our personal hardships and issues in life. The pains we feel inflicted that get sealed within our being. We sit and writhe and coil around and around wrapping ourselves further into knot after knot… wondering why can’t we break free. How does our bell sound… is it cracked giving off an unwanted melody or does it ring in perfect harmony ?

A Rant (WARNING This part may not suitable for children…)
WTH is this telling me… I gota sit in front of this m’f door and chant this g’dern spell 108 times to be granted access…or else ! ? & this is going to untangle my knots… Are you kidding me ! ? I gota sit there chanting like a fool and for what ? A reward that might be damning if I open it too early or in an un-proper way and I’m pretty good at doing that. LOL…laughs hysterically Yeah… I’m probably better off not opening this can of worms me thinks… I am still intrigued none the less however about the code to be broken, just not sure if whats on the other side waiting for me can handle me, or maybe its the other way around… I can’t handle it. Ohh I don’t know… its getting all jumbled up now.

Even if I can’t break this code, I enjoyed the story and mystery behind the Vault B as well as my little adventure and learning experience that I would not of known about had I not taken the little journey. I’ve shared with you some information that might or might not relate, you can make up your own minds. If anyone has anything further and of interest to add I’d be great full for your sharing any contributions you may have.

leolady

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Wow what a trip, thanks for writting this and sharing. But, to be honest my bones tell me to just leave it alone. Strange world.a reply to: leolady

edit on 3-12-2017 by ancientthunder because: M

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Great post...whenever I see the 2 pillars, I go right to initiation, more so when serpents are involved. I am intrigued.

Thanks for something new to investigate

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Garuda would use a crowbar

But first perhaps to invoke him you need to chant the Garuda Vidya

Garuda is known as the eternal sworn enemy of the Nāga serpent race and known for feeding exclusively on snakes. Such behaviour may have referred to the actual short-toed eagle of India. The image of Garuda is often used as the charm or amulet to protect the bearer from snake attack and its poison, since the king of birds is an implacable enemy and "devourer of serpent". Garudi Vidya is the mantra against snake poison to remove all kinds of evil.[3]
en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 3-12-2017 by 0racle because: (no reason given)

www.wisdomlib.org...

Dhanvantari said:—Now I shall enumerate to you the Gārudam, as disclosed by Sumitra to Kashyapa. This Gārudi Vidyā tends to neutralise the effects of all kinds of poison. The five fundamental material principles of earth water, light (heat), air and ether are represented by the different letters of the alphabet as their symbols, which should be regarded as the presiding deities of the occult diagram to be meditated upon at the time of Dhyānam. The deities reside in these five fundamental material principles. The letters Sa, Ka, and Tha are symbolical of the energy of Shiva (ether). The rite of Nyāsa should be duly performed, and the Chaturvaktra Mantram should be psychically located by the votary inside the palms of his hands, in the soles of his feet, as well as in the cavities of his heart and ears. By meditating in this fashion a votary may achieve all kinds of success. First imagine a yellow coloured quadrangle as symbolical of the Earth, of which Indra is the presiding deity. At the centre of this quadrangle should be contemplated the ring of Varuna, at the centre of which is the mystic, translucent lotus upon which the half moon sheds its cool, turquoise-blue beams. Around this should be imagined as transcribed the triangular Mandalam of fire, crossed by a Svastika mark (cross) and burning with the effulgence of primordial fire. Around this should be imagined the circle of Vāyu, sable coloured like the inside of a cut bar of black antimony, and impressed with the mark of the occult Vindu (Bindu?). Encircling this ring of Vāyu should be imagined the Vyoma-Mandalam, dreadful in its infinite vastness, lying effulgent and motionless like the ocean of milk (Kshira), or like a sea of molten crystal. The celestial serpents Vāsuki and Shankhapāla should be imagined as residing in the quadrangle of the earth; Karkata and Padma-Nābha, in the ring of Varunā; Kalika, in the Mandalam of fire; and Takshaka and Mahāvjaka, in the ring of air. The material principles of earth, water, etc., should be imagined by the votary as located in his fingers, starting with the thumb and ending with the small finger, both in the usual and inverse order of enumeration. Likewise, the Jayā and Vijyayā Mantras should be located in the bone-joints, the Shiva-Shadanga Mantram in the cavity of the mouth; and the Hrid Mantra in the arms and the tuft of hair on the crown of the head, and the Vyāpakam in the phalanges of fingers. The rite of Bhutanyāsa should be performed with the Shivānga Mantras preceded by “Om” and followed by, “Namas.” This rule should be followed in respect of establishing and worshipping all forms of Mantra. The first letters of the names of these celestial serpents are the Mantras respectively sacred to each of them, which being duly recited by a votary enables him to draw any of them to his side. The Mantras composed of the names of the five fundamental physical principles coupled with “Om” and “Namas” should be then recited, whereby the celestial Garuda would appear unto the votary in all his glory and prowess.

edit on 3-12-2017 by 0racle because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   
That temple takes one to what could be called the Sword of Vishnu.

The astrology chanting loosens the knots of time in the chanter.

The gold, knowledge, secrets and other so-called "treasures" are usually just there to trap the unwary if it is anything like ancient egypt. (Egyptian gold below the Giza plateau has black slug like curses attached to every piece. Below Egypt are also black flying critters in the passageways, lots of them. They are like "blankets" with four razor sharp curved claws on each corner. When they wrap about you, it is a painless and really creepy cutting sensation. Struggling just embeds the claws deeper.)

If one cannot ignore "treasure", one should probably not go there.

Get past the Nagi, and you come to a flat circular statue of Shiva dancing, like at CERN.

Kali is loose in there too.

After that you find Vishnu and the "sword".

If power is the treasure one seeks, then one is probably in deep trouble by this time.

By the way, the Temple has five "levels". Two Underworlds (Patala), this physical, and two "higher" ones. The preists on the first of the higher levels are selfish arses (gurus) who are all wrapped up in transcending the physical mortal life and arriving at 'godhead'. They dump all their karma and other crap on their students. Such are the "saints" there . . . .

The saints think they are "there". The gods are above them, Krishna is there. The saints below have not a clue that they have trapped themselves. Gotta laugh at their self importance.

The real treasure is in five parts, two underworld and two higher world. The physical part was taken by Vishnu long ago to elsewhere else and it eventually ended up in the hands of the Assassins of Hassan bin Sabbah fame.

(grin) methinks unlocking the secrets of the vaults will prove easier then the politics and diplomacy of Assassins and saints.

edit on 3-12-2017 by Whatsthisthen because: typo

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 05:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Whatsthisthen

Thank you for explaining the temple a bit more, I couldn't seem to find information on the levels and their representations which I did go looking for. The information you've written and left here makes you sound somewhat knowledgeable and informed on the temple so your input is much appreciated.

So on the levels... is that a representation of where we humans pass through during the span of our lives ? Something along those lines ?

leolady

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: leolady

Hi leolady,

No, not knowledgeable on the temple as such nor vedic/Hindu. Just a knack for poking my nose in places I shouldn't really. The Nagi show me around those temples.A little more info in a few posts in this thread: Where are the real Rosicrucians. An ATS member suggested someone should RV (Remote View) inside the vault in another thread so I did. So this is just what I know from poking about.

The "levels" are just how I see things. The Underworld I class as two levels as one can find the gods imprisoned at some temples having two underworld aspects; a red one and a black one. Both are on different levels. So just following the practical. The standard occult way of "seven planes" sorta doesn't work out too well in practice.

So on the levels... is that a representation of where we humans pass through during the span of our lives ? Something along those lines ?

I dunno really. The Underworld (Patala) gods are often chained in dungeons below temples. My theory is that they lost the Vedic wars and were imprisoned (made harmless?). or maybe servitude? Those Underworlds are not places for humans.

I say two higher worlds because one can see two "layers" above the temple physical. The lower layer is a rather selfish looking "heaven". The one above has a divine feel and look to it from the little I can glimpse.

So I would suggest the lower heaven is probably a self-deluding sham for people who try to take a shortcut and skip out of learning too early for whatever reason. The higher one seems solid.

You did a good job in writing the thread opening. I never knew about the astrological chanting until you mentioned it. I think you found part of the secret to opening the vault in that the chant of astrology will loosen The Knots of Time.

My suggestion is to think about the astrology chanting in conjunction with the diagram of the kolam.

Conversely, there is an old magic practice from Europe and the far East; tapestry.

When weaving a tapestry, chanting takes place with the tying of knots. "Binding" as in binding spirits. One can bind events and people together magically in the weaving of tapestry, say a future event. Not really a nice thing to do to someone.

Binding, unbinding. Tie the knot, untie the knot.

If you figure it out, you may be able to understand the symbolism in temples elsewhere.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 06:27 AM
link   
This is just what came to mind when reading this very interesting thread.
The serpent represents the speaking mind - it enslaves - hence the tied up man. The 'knots of time' represent being enslaved by the concept of time.
And cymatics...........I went and looked for 432hz information on youtube because I had heard that all music is tuned to 440hz now but it 'should' be 432hz - 432hz is supposed to be the frequency of the universe.
There is quite a bit of info in the video.

edit on 4-12-2017 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: ancientthunder

Surely a Mason once he gets to the 666th degree will know how to open that door

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Cheesy McWinters

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   

those images of the gate you posted are just an Artist's representation

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: dan121212

Ohhh bummer. It seems to be the prominent picture I found while searching. :/
So have you seen the door by chance ? Or have u found any other pics that look different of the door to the vault ?

leolady

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   

couldn't find a real image of it, hmmm

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: 0racle

Okay, I'll bite . . .

What's a "Cheesy McWinters"?

By the way,

Garuda is known as the eternal sworn enemy of the Nāga serpent race and known for feeding exclusively on snakes.

Although the texts state as above, if one asks the Nagi they tell a different story. Garuda keeps the Nagi from entering the "higher" worlds. Garuda betrayed them and now keeps the Nagi earthbound.

Garuda does not eat the Nagi.

If one enters through the front door, one is greeted by a guide and shown what they want you to see.

If one enters through the basement unbeknownst to the guides, one meets the staff who show you what the guides may not want you to see.

An Indian temple, ancient Egypt or Buckingham palace, the public image is polished to reflect the best light and the dirty laundry is hidden from view.

edit on 4-12-2017 by Whatsthisthen because: added a few comments

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Im marrying into a hindu Indian family. They have heard if this vault. Ill see if they can tell me anymore

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 04:26 AM
link   
a reply to: ancientthunder

Gota follow that feeling i suppose... I like mysteries and the places it takes my mind. :-)

leolady

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 04:41 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

Pillars represent stability and support for something. To have pillars at any doorway would have significance.

In the Vedas, Vishnu is described as the one who supports heaven and earth.

We do see pillars in structures worldwide that are of some type of importance and where ceremonies take place on a regular basis

leolady

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 05:16 AM
link   

My suggestion is to think about the astrology chanting in conjunction with the diagram of the kolam.

I do believe the Kolam could be important. One would need to know the original orientation of the kolam.
What is the number of the dot grid used to create the kolam. The numbers could be important.
For example: Is it a 5 3 1 or a 7 6 5 4 ? There are many variations.

I've even found material that during the drawing of the kolam a particular rythm is formed. That music and the kolam synchronizes with each other. So back to the sound of the chant... makes this more interesting to me.

leolady

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 05:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Ghostsinthefog

Yes please do ! I would be very great full for any information that can be presented.

leolady

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join