It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A dream and an awakening.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Thank you for your kind words regarding my writing. That's a lovely compliment.

I agree; it is always better to have at least tried to be on the side of good, regardless of the consequences that may bring.
I believe that, as long as our actions are meant with good intent we ought not to be judged too harshly.

Thank you for your comments

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 04:01 AM
link   
a reply to: buddha

Thank you for that advice.

I like the idea of a kind of dream diary but, honestly, when I wake in the morning, even if I 'pay attention' from the moment I open my eyes, there seems to be nothing to remember to write down!

On the rare occasion I do remember anything I tend to have a really vivid recollection and it stays fresh in my mind for a long time afterwards.

It seems like all or nothing!

A few years ago I kind of tried out various techniques to increase dream activity and encourage lucid dreaming. In a matter of only a couple of weeks this did lead to my one and only experience of a lucid dream. However, I kind of quickly 'forgot' to engage in the mindfulness practices that were required (too many other things requiring my attention at the time) but it is perhaps something I may try again.

As to your second point: I quite agree!

I feel it is important to recognise that 'good' largely arises from positive intent and a conscious choice by humans (as 'bad' largely arises from negative intent and a conscious choice made by humans). If we do not do this then we shift responsibility from the individual to an outside force.

This makes it easier to do and justify 'bad' things/deeds, whilst fostering a kind of cynical detachment from 'good things/deeds'.

If it's all just "god" then we have little invested in humanity either way. We can simply dismiss either 'good or 'bad' out of hand (depending upon ones proclivity).

We need to accept personal responsibility as individuals, and as a society, for our actions and their consequences.

In so doing a kind of natural morality may arise (in the majority of people) and our own sense of right and wrong (guided by natural feelings of self-preservation, healthy guilt, love, respect etc) may become central to decision making, both as individuals and as a society.

As with most things it is much more meaningful and effective, and the consequences more far reaching, when we come to conclusions and understandings ourselves through insight, experience and introspection, instead of having ideas and concepts thrust and forced upon us.

I would argue the only truly meaningful ideas, conclusions and concepts are the ones that we arrive at for ourselves.
edit on 6-12-2017 by Indrasweb because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Indrasweb

The black cliff, crystal cases, yellow/orange light could be the perimeter of this universe.

A vision once showed me that every soul on every planet in this universe is connected via a white line to a yellow hexagon window on the edge of the universe. The entire perimeter of the universe is covered in this honey comb of 1m wide yellow hexagon windows. This would equate to trillions upon trillions of windows.

Beyond every honey comb window is a room containing a square table, 2 chairs, a 10cm high figurine of the creature on the table.

The devil and God sit at every table. They both hold their palms out over this figurine.

Rays of light span out from Gods' hands and rays of darkness beam out of the devils hands. These rays go into the figurines heart as both Good & Evil, Right & Wrong fight over the persons heart and soul.

So it would seem that you have seen light winning over darkness where many of these peoples souls will now break free from the darkness that mankind has been in since the Apple of Knowledge event.

Get ready to see major changes for the better to start happening in this world now.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

Wow, that's a very interesting experience. Thanks for sharing.

I'm curious to know; what was your state of consciousness during this vision? Sleeping, meditating, psychedelics, mental health related? (I mean that last as an honest inquiry and not as a slight on your experience).

I sincerely hope you're right about the last part of your post; I would of course like to see positive changes in the world.

Here's hoping

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indrasweb
psychedelics

Smoked some weed. Then whilst lying down each heart beat was like a space jump.

Heart beat 1: jumped into Earth's orbit and watched these beams of light of differing length radiate from Earth into the Universe. The length of beam was proportional to the persons Faith in Jesus Christ.

Heart beat 2: jumped out of solar system.
Heart beat 3: jumped out of galaxy
Heart beat 4: warped to universe perimeter looking at this shell of yellow honeycomb hexagons. Some hexagons had the beams of white light going into them. Most not.

Imagine every heart beat is a star trek warp jump. i actually thought i was going to die thinking my heart cannot handle the power.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join