It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Craven Bigfoot

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   
So there is a family in southern saskatchewan claiming to have video of a bigfoot. They went for a sunday type drive and got out of the vehicle to film it. It's only like a 10 second vid but the thing they filmed does have a "classic" sasquatch type appearance. I am not a believer in this creature at all, but if they set out to hoax I must say they did a pretty darn good job of it.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: bronco73

That is interesting. No neck. Its not a bear, I've seen plenty of them. Hard to say. Good find though.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   
It doesn't appear to be a bear, it almost walks like an ape walks. It can't be real though, it isn't blurry enough

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Too difficult to tell from this vid. Wish they would have gotten a close up shot without so much grass and shrubbery blocking this thing.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Hell, if the actual Mr. Bigfoot (if real) was to walk right in front of the camera ten feet away and it was posted to Youtube, 90% of people would still not believe it because it would be too good of a video.

Thus, I'm convinced Mr. Bigfoot will never be "real"

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: six67seven

I would believe.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
Too difficult to tell from this vid. Wish they would have gotten a close up shot without so much grass and shrubbery blocking this thing.

Not only, its 'walking' away casually, not trying to hide, in broad daylight. Seeing how their vehicle could be heard from some distance and Big Man would have had ample time to duck before the occupants spotted it because they are so careful about being hidden from view and all...

Hoax

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: six67seven
a reply to: Night Star

Hell, if the actual Mr. Bigfoot (if real) was to walk right in front of the camera ten feet away and it was posted to Youtube, 90% of people would still not believe it because it would be too good of a video.

Thus, I'm convinced Mr. Bigfoot will never be "real"

Considering no actual woodsman, hunting guides, trackers or animal filmmakers have ever got a corpse, skeleton or skull either...

not real.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Doesn't look fake to me. Also note the rise and fall of the gait while walking. Some people might walk that way for a joke, like they are real big and tough kind of joke walk.

There is a new show on TV called "Terror in the woods" that is re-enacted and most of them Bigfoot creatures that scared people and were really aggressive, mostly using bluff scare tactics like a gorilla might do to scare the pesky humans away that infringe on their land. (They must think or believe it is their land by how they react to humans encroaching it).

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

their vehicle could be heard from some distance

By the looks of the grasses and sound of the windstorm, I doubt it could have heard them 8 feet away...

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Mine didn't run away, either.

Why? Who knows, I certainly don't.

It may not be the first car it's seen...

It could, indeed, be a hoax...but not ducking isn't what may, or may not, break the story open.

It is interesting. Not a bear. Not a deer. Nor any of the usual suspects... That leaves either a really good hoax (and I'll applaud the work that went into it, while wanting to slap 'em upside the head...), or it's a mystery.

Not quite the ubiquitous Blobsquatch we've all come to know and loathe...

Interesting.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I’ve seen many big foot videos in my time, some good some bad, but

why do you think this is a good video?

I dont know what I am looking at, for all I know it could be a guy in a big jacket with a hoodie pulled over his head?

Not trying to be a douche

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: ypperst

Because with this one, we can say with some certainty, what it isn't.

What is it? Don't know, the film isn't good enough. But it isn't a bear. Or deer, elk. Etc...

I don't think it's a guy in a hoodie, either... If hoax, it's a bit more elaborate than that.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Did a little googling cause I remember when this Video first went public. There have been other sightings up in that Province.

www.sasquatchcanada.com...

www.humboldtjournal.ca...

It's hard to tell at that distance, plus with no real idea of how deep that grass is if this is legit or a hoax. Originally it was posted twice an only the second time did it get any attention.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Is anyone around here familiar, even in passing, with the area??

If we knew what the lay of the land is, we might be able to get a better idea...

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   
This wasn't too far from where I live. The Boreal Forest stretches across Northern Saskatchewan and is a very remote place! Think Siberian Taiga. Same thing. There are lots of lakes and river systems through the valley and the Qu'Appelle river itself stretches 430 km along a valley.

I remember when this video came out and I believe there is a better video where they actually show an arm reaching out as it walks...not a different video, just one where they zoomed in and dissected the video better.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull
Hilly, tree covered with a winding "river" through the valley. Lots of coyotes and deer with the odd bear and moose showing their face there. The brush is very thick on the hills in most spots and there are few houses that are spread out quite far by those who live on the side of the valley.
Craven itself is a small town that hosts a large country music festival every year and depending on which way you go from there (the valley branches off) you can head to remote places, or to a larger town. I imagine it wouldn't be hard to get to Northern Saskatchewan from there, but the river also leads to Manitoba.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I have never seen Bigfoot, a UFO or a ghost.
That being said, there are a hell of a lot of people seeing something.
To many in my opinion to just disregard the witnesses.

There are no doubt hoaxes though so it's hard to prove anything with video.

You will need one on a slab before you have proof. That's just the way it is.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22
I haven't seen anything either, although I did watch a door open very fast and not hit the wall behind it. No one else was home. That was weird.

I agree that there needs to be a body. DNA evidence gets hit with "contaminated" claims and then Prof Bryan Sykes claim that the Yeti is an ancient polar bear was shown to be false too...who to believe?

Grainy and blurry videos and pics will never convince me, and neither will focused great pics and vids, but I do believe. I'll just never 100% believe until I see one or a body.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Family goes for a Sunday drive, then they get out of vehicle down the street to film it.

Negative ghost rider.

"Hey Tommy, I see a giant 8' bear, quick get out of the car."

Hezel no, you pull up in your car to check out man eating sized animals, and film from your window, especially with kids.

Sweet video though, I love me some Samsquanch videos.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join