It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Trump could be forced to testify on sexual-harassment allegations"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Trump was right about one thing, the swamp needs drained.....only he is just like all the other swamp creatures.

This whole scandal around sexual harassment is never-ending, I am just waiting for finding out who Obama has been feeling up.

As a man, I cannot understand why this goes on, I don't get why dudes seem to think that its ok to treat a women like this, they should all be locked up in my view.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

This won't even go to trial, I bet. She has the burden of proof and calling someone a "liar" is just too broad to argue is false and defamatory.

Of course, she has lied in her life. Everyone has and everyone's been called a liar before.

And, she's going to have to provide some description on how she intends to prove defamation before it can go to trial -- because 'truth' is an affirmative defense. I'd be shocked if she (or any of his accusers) has evidence or I think we would have seen it long ago.

My opinion, I think old Gloria Allred set up another client to fail with the way she framed this case. You'd have to be nuts to let her represent you in a legal matter.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

You've seemed really on top of all this Trump stuff so let me ask you, how screwed will we be with Pence as President?
Honest question.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: SgtHamsandwich
Question is, if this were to go to court, how in the world would they sequester a fair jury in today's political environment.

Maybe impanel the jury in California. They let everybody off the hook.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

Only business associates? Where do you get that from?

nymag.com...

Epstein likes to tell people that he's a loner, a man who's never touched alcohol or drugs, and one whose nightlife is far from energetic. And yet if you talk to Donald Trump, a different Epstein emerges. "I've known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,'' Trump booms from a speakerphone. "He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it -- Jeffrey enjoys his social life."

Everyone knows, even Trump, he was very good friends with a billionaire pedo. Get on board already.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Grrrrr. Aren't OP's supposed to explain and offer commentary on their post, instead of just pasting a link and saying "whatcha guys think?"

How about a summary?

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl well for one the thread title pretty much says what it is about. And I did give my opinion. It would have been a longer OP but I was on the road for 5 hours. And also aren't posts supposed to be on topic instead of a derail? Just sayin

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl But if you would like to open the link and read it then discuss the topic I would be happy to discuss it with you.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Well only has to do is respond with the phrase, "Well I guess that depends on what the definition of the word snowflake is" and that would be that

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 02:05 AM
link   
a reply to: gernblan I don't seem to understand what you mean. Can you elaborate?

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
a reply to: Zanti Misfit I wonder how the left/right will spin this if this turns out to be true? I can only speculate but I don't want to here. I want this thread to be a polite debate and no trolling. But one can only hope lol.

I'll take a Guess and Say they are All Lies..................Happy Now ?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join