It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Trump could be forced to testify on sexual-harassment allegations"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Well if this turns out to be true this will be interesting to see how it unfolds. Sounds similar to the Bill Clinton issue. Though his was when he was in office. So what say you ATS? New York Supreme Court

:mods if this belongs in a different forum please move:

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

" Well if this turns out to be true "

One Man's Truth is another Man's Lies.........

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit I wonder how the left/right will spin this if this turns out to be true? I can only speculate but I don't want to here. I want this thread to be a polite debate and no trolling. But one can only hope lol.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   
He'll probably say something like she kissed me first. She harassed me first. So I did it backed.
edit on 3-12-2017 by obeseman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: obeseman That would be a very typical response expected from a younger person or someone with a simple mind. In a rape allegation it would not hold. Now a sexual harassment allegation it may hold as it would be hard to disprove. But that is why we have a court system like we do. This will be interesting to say the least.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   
i'm all for any opportunity for him to bring his usual pack of lies to a court of law, where he might actually be held accountable for once. that would be great

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   
All these hot single women throwing themselves on rich married men. Have they no shame? If anything, THEY should be sued.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: obeseman Lol 😁. I can't tell if you are being sarcastic but either way funny

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   

I don't see the issue.

If Trump is found guilty of any crime, he should be punished.

This isn't rocket surgery.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy Yes it is rocket surgery damnit! Trust me I know per say.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Question is, if this were to go to court, how in the world would they sequester a fair jury in today's political environment.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Rape is initiated by men. Men have more physical power. Sexual harassment especially involving slutty single women and rich married men is almost always initialized by slutty single women. Gold diggers.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   
If Trump has to testify, I recommend bill clinton’s Strategy...
But it should be noted that, unlike his wife, Bill didn’t kill everyone who disagreed with him..
But he banged children with Epstein...so there’s that...

-Chris

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Oh come on, be realistic. It's not gonna happen.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman Well you nor I know that. It very well could, and if it turns out to be true I hope corrective action is taken. Wouldn't you?

edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   

LMAO! This is amazing!

Trump can't not lie, he's the walking embodiment of a lie. If he has to testify he will lie, even if he tries not too because he can't help himself!

His lawyers are trying to delay the lawsuit over the grounds that POTUS can't be sued but going back to the Clinton days Trump could find himself in court.

The Supreme Court ruled in 1997, in Clinton v. Jones, that sitting presidents are not in fact immune from civil-law litigation over something that happened before they took office. The ruling specifically pertained to federal lawsuits. Trump's lawyers say this case is different because it was filed in a state court.

Now if the judge says state or federal, this case is going forward, wouldn't it be great if Trump gets impeached for lying, just like Bill Clinton?! OH SWEET IRONY!

This is all I want for the holidays.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

And here I thought I was the only one who used "rocket surgery".

Brother?

Oh yeah, Trump trump trump. Politics. To stay on topic.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

You do know Trump is a very good friend of that same billionaire pedo, Epstein, right?

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: obeseman

And its this attitude of yours that is the reason why women who are abused usually keep it to themselves.

You are the problem, not slutty dressed woman.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: Christosterone

You do know Trump is a very good friend of that same billionaire pedo, Epstein, right?

Wrong...they were business associates and trump cut all ties when Epstein’s deviance came to light...
Dershowitz and Clinton, on the other hand, continued and likely engaged in pedophilia...

-Chris

top topics

<<   2 >>

join