It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would you recommend? Government or big business?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   
If 1 has a consideration for clean energy that generates clean power, who is best to contact the government or an existing big energy company after the patent is drafted up & secured?

I have studied the turmoils John D. Rockefeller, Andrew Carnegie, J.P. Morgan (Nikola Tesla and Thomas Edison) went through and was wondering if there is a way to generate new continuous power limiting waste that was safe for the environment what would be the best direction to go?
Is it best to contact the Gov. or some existing power company/corp. for development of said project?

It is a new kind of energy generating turbine system that can be retrofitted into the existing powergrids is all 1 can share until patented.

I know some feel government are not to be trusted and some feel big business is over corrupt.
So what would you recommend?
U2U are also welcome.

Thanks for any serious guidance.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

Make a youtube video proving it works before you could be silenced.

Because everyone going to try to screw you completely (or worse).

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Considered

I have attempted to invent before and had nothing happen except for the invention agency taking.
So I learned a little about patents, prototypes and nondisclosure documents.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I wouldn't trust the Government or big business. I would back a visionary, one who burst on the scene like Elon Musk. He is changing the future like the industrial revolution changed civilizations.

We have wanted to eliminate oil, he will, we have wanted to eliminate pollution, he will. but there is a price to pay, and until the world adjusts, there will be pains. Namely population. As Artificial intelligence emerges and displaces workers, this will be one of the casualties of the move forward.

We know history, and we know how it has failed. The future is promising, if we only don't corrupt it..

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   

So I learned a little about patents, prototypes and nondisclosure documents.

All that stuff is in place to steal anything worthwhile, patent and develop it or cover it up.

If you really had a revolution in power generation you'd be working for one of these mega corps already, or they would be bating down your door to buy the rights, whichever.

Not convinced.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Plotus

The only visions Elon sees are tax dollars. He got rich of bad business ethics aka paypal.

Now he sells green dreams on tax bucks.

70k dollar exploding golf carts with toxic batteries charged by fossil fuels, poisoning the ground during mining and disposal isn't really cutting edge clean tech either.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

It is a new idea so they don't know of it to be a revolution intrptr.

I did work for SIEMENS Environment System & Services for a few years as a C.A.D Designer/Drafter and did learn some things.
And considered them of many others. I would like it handled as best possible. I learned of Carnegie and his deals with the U.S. gov. with his steel so I considered.

But the idea, I have not shared as it is a recent idea.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   

But the idea, I have not shared as it is a recent idea.

If 1 has a consideration for clean energy that generates clean power, who is best to contact the government or an existing big energy company after the patent is drafted up & secured?

Define "Clean".

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Oh damn, watch out, some jelly dude on the internet isn't convinced,

I would just give up now and join his success level.

Here is a good start..How to market new products without getting ripped off.
Link

And the first rule of fight club, don't talk about fight club

edit on 12 by Mandroid7 because: addedlinki

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Put it online for everyone to know about and develop for free and do it anonymously.
The energy business is big business and if you or anyone else's idea has a negative effect on profits it will be buried and you along with it.
If some folks get to make a handsome profit from it though you should be fine. I'd approach existing turbine manufacturers once you have secured your patent. Before applying for a patent though, make a copy of your invention along with any schematics and place in a sealed envelope and post it to yourself. Never open this envelope as you might need it in a court of law in the future.
Good luck
edit on 3-12-2017 by surfer_soul because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Before reaching power plants-

Clean it does not require any fossil fuels or nuclear input into the system.
It makes its own energy.

Waste would be from deteriorating parts and possibly lubricate leaks from lubricate used if used for the cooling of the moving parts.
But this is speaking of a more primitive prototype intentionally. (Again I learned from invention agencies how to communicate)

More advanced prototype may not require cooling system lubricate.

Some parts can be made from recyclable materials.
The turbines will not offset wildlife near or around them by a large factor. And not cause any pollution when active.

You can replace or remove the technology without risking harming the environment.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Neither. Get a patent attorney.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

Thank you I will give your link a in-depth look.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   

It makes its own energy.

Strictly speaking, thats impossible.

Loosely speaking, without the big reveal, wind, solar and geothermal already exist. Besides, apparatus require energy to manufacture too.

Sorry I'm the skeptic, seen too may 'claims' of free energy. But that shouldn't phase you, you got the real deal.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Makes sense also AugustusMasonicus added to the notes.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   
What government groups would be contactable for energy development? What would the first steps be if that was the direction to go?
Who should be contacted?

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Neither. Get a patent attorney.

Do you think you need to NDA the patent attorney before talking with them?

You know, in case they like money too.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I tried to patent a certain automated clean energy system based on a previous patent. Biggest waiste of 200 bucks. I got voices and stalked after i advertised on my own. Coinceedink?

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Your skepticism is welcome but there is a way.
It is not as impossible as you think.
This planet is active naturally in many ways.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   

What I would do is just share my invention with my friends on the down-low.

If they are my true friends they will share it with their friends on the down-low.

Friends of my friends will generate their own power and it wouldn't cost a thing more than trust.
I would expect that everyone (except those in power) would keep it a secret from them. (Those in power)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join