It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Derangement Syndrome Explained

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite
a reply to: face23785

And he's not even in the US.

Yeah UK doesn't surprise me. I lived in the UK for a few years. Their media are even worse than ours. The level to which they get him wound up is probably hazardous to his health.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

Yeah UK doesn't surprise me. I lived in the UK for a few years. Their media are even worse than ours. The level to which they get him wound up is probably hazardous to his health.

Pathetic!

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

The UK media? Yes, yes it is.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

There are many on the Left that seem to oppose Trump no matter what. I don't think that's a matter of being deranged. It's a matter of political partisanship and a "my team" mentality.

That being said, I think the biggest issue people have with Trump is one much simpler than the garbage your OP laughably asserts.( Really? Christ/anti-Christ? What sort of nutty BS is that?)

The problem I see is that Trump supporters did not understand the simple idea that you do not hand over the keys to the city to the village idiot.

Ya, that's what they did. I understand many people wanted a change in how things were done, but you do not go full retard and put someone in charge that doesn't even know how to properly conduct himself as a public figure, let alone how to run one of the most powerful nations on the face of the earth.

His own party, those that are supposed to be on his side, mock Trump and his supporters. I am in a position to hear things and be a part of certain things from time to time with the GOP, much more so than the DNC, and Trump and his supporters have become a laughing stock within the party itself.

So I think there needs to be a reality check on the Right before they begin to point fingers at the Left.

The Left has good reason to be pissed. Not because you voted in a Republican president, but because you guys were dumb enough to vote in the village idiot.

Get your house in order before you hypocritically complain about the state of other's.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: face23785

Pathetic!

I love when they try to pretend they're gonna be the bigger man and walk away from the thread, and last an hour before coming back in.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

But when you think your team losing means the world is over and it lasts over a year, it's beyond partisanship

As for your tripe about trump supporters being derided by the GOP. I doubt they'll care. They wanted to stick it to the GOP almost as much as they wanted to stick it to the DNC.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   

But when you think your team losing means the world is over and it lasts over a year, it's beyond partisanship

Whom has said that? A few people? A couple talking heads?

Or are you just making up things for the sake of hyperbole? Honestly, is that the best argument you have?

As for your tripe about trump supporters being derided by the GOP. I doubt they'll care. They wanted to stick it to the GOP almost as much as they wanted to stick it to the DNC

Ya, you really showed them a thing or two, huh?

Like I said, being known as the people that voted to hand over the keys to the city to the village idiot is not something to be proud of.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Whom has said that? A few people? A couple talking heads?

Certainly not a majority of people. Just those afflicted with TDS.

Like I said, being known as the people that voted to hand over the keys to the city to the village idiot is not something to be proud of.

Those grapes seem pretty sour... then again, losing to the village idiot can make for a lot of sour grapes. Maybe even enough to make whine.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: hombero
Are you a doctor, or qualified in any other way to try to come up with this new syndrome? 'Cause this exercise is kind of a waste of time if not.

No, but I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express once.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Certainly not a majority of people. Just those afflicted with TDS.

So just those that occupy that little corner of your mind?

Those grapes seem pretty sour... then again, losing to the village idiot can make for a lot of sour grapes. Maybe even enough to make whine.

What sour grapes? I had no dog in this fight. I wasn't dumb enough to support Clinton and I wasn't dumb enough to support Trump.

Seems to me that you really have no valid argument. You make no denial that they voted in a complete idiot. In fact, it appears you may support such a thing.

So we are at a difficult spot. What is worse?

Those that are pissed that an idiot was voted in, or those that were dumb enough to vote for the idiot?

You'd almost have to be "deranged" to vote for the idiot...

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   

I can't say trump isn't an idiot, he certainly could be. He'd have to be the luckiest idiot in the world, but it is possible.

But one thing is for certain, after 10 months of trump we're no worse off than we were with obama or bush.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   

I can't say trump isn't an idiot, he certainly could be. He'd have to be the luckiest idiot in the world, but it is possible.

But one thing is for certain, after 10 months of trump we're no worse off than we were with obama or bush.

Except, of course, that North Korea has become a nuclear power that has ICBMs capable reaching the American mainland, we have increased our involvement in Afghanistan, failed to check the rise of Chinese hegemony in East Asia, allowed mining companies to poison the rivers their workers drink from, abandoned our leadership role by backing out of treaties it took the previous two presidents to forge....need I go on?
edit on 3-12-2017 by DJW001 because: Edit too correct autocorrect. --DJW001

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Don't need to be lucky when you have the support of millions of other idiots.

No worse off? Well, that is not why he was put in to office. I thought he was supposed to be the messiah that would be different than the rest of the DC scum. Draining swamps and locking-up the criminal politicians.

Come to find out the alleged criminals were on his team and Trump turns out he can't even hold a candle to Obama or Bush.

How sad is that?

Perhaps the deranged are not those you speak of in the OP.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

SMH, you've got to be joking. No one can be this dense... are you drunk maybe? You're seriously blaming trump for the last 30 years of north korea policy?

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   

SMH, you've got to be joking. No one can be this dense... are you drunk maybe? You're seriously blaming trump for the last 30 years of north korea policy?

Isn't he, and he alone, the only one who can fix everything? Surely Mister Negotiator himself should he able to do something other than tweet mean things about "Rocket Man?"

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Don't need to be lucky when you have the support of millions of other idiots.

So why couldn't hillary have persuaded those idiots? Or one of the 17 primary challengers trump faced?

thought he was supposed to be the messiah that would be different than the rest of the DC scum.

I never thought he was a messiah but you don't get to have it both ways. You don't get to say he's different than business as usual then say he's more of the same.

Come to find out the alleged criminals were on his team and Trump turns out he can't even hold a candle to Obama or Bush.

LOL, you've reached peak stupidity."How sad is that" indeud.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   

If you expect him to reverse 30 years of NK policy in one year without sparking WWIII, you truly do believe he is a messiah.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Except, of course, that North Korea has become a nuclear power that has ICBMs capable reaching the American mainland, we have increased our in movement in Afghanistan, failed to check the rise of Chinese hegemony in East Asia, allowed mining companies to poison the rivers their workers drink from, abandoned our leadership role by backing out of treaties it took the previous two presidents to forge....need I go on?

WOW.. just wow..

That is all..

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Trump derangement syndrome

“Why should we trust you as chair to lead us through this?” he asked, according to two people in the room. “You backed a flawed candidate, and your friend [former DNC chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz] plotted through this to support your own gain and yourself.”

Some DNC staffers started to boo and some told him to sit down. Brazile began to answer, but Zach had more to say.

“You are part of the problem,” he continued, blaming Brazile for clearing the path for Trump’s victory by siding with Clinton early on. “You and your friends will die of old age and I’m going to die from climate change. You and your friends let this happen, which is going to cut 40 years off my life expectancy.”

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

originally posted by: DJW001

Except, of course, that North Korea has become a nuclear power that has ICBMs capable reaching the American mainland, we have increased our in movement in Afghanistan, failed to check the rise of Chinese hegemony in East Asia, allowed mining companies to poison the rivers their workers drink from, abandoned our leadership role by backing out of treaties it took the previous two presidents to forge....need I go on?

WOW.. just wow..

That is all..

I know. Your disappointment must be boundless. Can't wait to see how you handle this coming development:

Tick tock.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join