It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Derangement Syndrome Explained

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

But you are guilty of using enormous brushes to paint all Trump supporters for "so and so", for practically no other reason than having a different opinion than yours

for example......?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Do you not think that saying people who oppose trump have "Trump derangement syndrome" is painting people with the same brush.

Also you just linked to a list of my threads.

I am looking for the link where I said all Trump supporters are......

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

But you are guilty of using enormous brushes to paint all Trump supporters for "so and so", for practically no other reason than having a different opinion than yours

for example......?

Wow. 14 out of his last 20 threads are about Trump.

I think we have a candidate for the syndrome. Jesus dude, your life revolves around the guy. Get help, please.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

for example......?

I think we have a candidate for the syndrome. Jesus dude, your life revolves around the guy. Get help, please.

The kind of behaviour I am talking about.

Its a Sunday night am bored so I write a few posts or a thread with a few spear hours in the day.

my life revolves around the guy, its a bit insulting, I mean I have family, friends, a job, hobbies, the list goes on but you who do not know me are going to tell me that my life revolves around Trump.

edit on 3-12-2017 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Dude, drop the act already, at least be man enough to admit what you really are.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

Dude, drop the act already, at least be man enough to admit what you really are.

lets get back on topic.

Do you believe that Trump derangement Syndrome is a real mental illness?

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   

To be fair, OP did say that not everyone suffers from TDS.

Are you really denying that you've never used an enormous brush to paint Trump supporters? lol.

I am not going to waste my time and sift through your history just to prove something to YOU, when I already know without a doubt it has happened on many occasions.

One of your titles is "Trump supporters let the Russians win" and "2nd Amendment have blood on their hands"

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

for example......?

The kind of behaviour I am talking about.

Its a Sunday night am bored so I write a few posts or a thread with a few spear hours in the day.

my life revolves around the guy, its a bit insulting, I mean I have family, friends, a job, hobbies, the list goes on but you who do not know me are going to tell me that my life revolves around Trump.

It's obviously hyperbole. Did you sleep through that lesson in grade school? It does show an unhealthy obsession though.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   

To be fair, OP did say that not everyone suffers from TDS.

Are you really denying that you've never used an enormous brush to paint Trump supporters? lol.

I am not going to waste my time and sift through your history just to prove something to YOU, when I already know without a doubt it has happened on many occasions.

One of your titles is "Trump supporters let the Russians win" and "2nd Amendment have blood on their hands"

Right, so he's upset that we joke about his mental health, but he genuinely believes 2nd amendment defenders are responsible for people getting murdered and that's totally fine.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Do you believe that Trump derangement Syndrome is a real mental illness?

Oh YES. Just because there isn't some official diagnoses yet, doesn't mean that it cannot exist. Believe me, I have a bit of experience when it comes to dealing with mentally unstable people.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Jesus Christ!!!

Every thread.....

winning through intimidation, same tactic, different thread.

I am fed up of it, I have said my bit, I will leave it at this.

Trump Derangement Syndrome does not exist anyone who believes it does exist needs to get their head out of the sand.

edit on 3-12-2017 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Jesus Christ!!!

Every thread.....

Trump Derangement Syndrome does not exist anyone who believes it does exist needs to get their head out of the sand.

Proof that it does exist.👆

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
Suck it up and take it when Trump screws up. Stop obsessing about Obama. His time is done. The liberals have moved on. Catch up.

Lol really? Moved on?

I have been siting back eating popcorn as I watch the left meltdown show that is still going on like they are the Fukushima reactor.

While we are at it just what is it that we need to discuss as part of Trump's "screw ups"?

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Jesus Christ!!!

Every thread.....

Pretending to be the victim again. Why? If you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen. Politics is Corruption and Power. If you want to pretend one side is virtuous and the other is pure evil, then be prepared for a back lash from those of us who are "WOKE"! lmao

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Pretending to be the victim again.

It's one of the side effects of it, hope they can find a cure for it.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Jesus Christ!!!

Every thread.....

It is real. You can watch a bevy of YouTube videos where people have vowed to kill themselves over his winning the election. You can laugh yourself silly as you watch those with TDS sit on the ground and look up to the sky and scream and scream and scream. You can read the accounts of one celebrity after another cursing over and over and vowing to move out of the country, as they drool and hyperventilate.

Oh... it is real alright. And if you tend to post one hate thread after another based on nothing but a hatred of the man that is our president and the man who simply wants to MAGA with the rest of real Americans, then you may have TDS, too.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Are you a doctor, or qualified in any other way to try to come up with this new syndrome? 'Cause this exercise is kind of a waste of time if not.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Jesus Christ!!!

Every thread.....

Pretending to be the victim again. Why? If you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen. Politics is Corruption and Power. If you want to pretend one side is virtuous and the other is pure evil, then be prepared for a back lash from those of us who are "WOKE"! lmao

Their masters have made them addicted to victimhood. They can't get through their day without it. Hence the constant false claims of racism, sexism, whateverelseism. They badly, badly want to be victims, of anything.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

And he's not even in the US.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Don't forgret all of the people who have decided not to have children "because trump." It's insanity to the maximum!

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join