It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Derangement Syndrome Explained

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: madenusa

I have watched many many of his old interviews. Donald J. Trump KNOWS what's what. He knows what kind of graft and corruption has been lining the pockets of politicians and others. He knows how the taxpayers have been used and abused.

I truly think he has a deep affection for his country, and making America great again by draining the swamp and making fairer trade deals for the USA is his goal. He loves The People. I think it breaks his heart that We have been so taken advantage of.

The international cabal of movers and shakers and users of The American Taxpayer to line their dirty pockets will be exposed, if he can make it happen....but, it goes deep into the State and society, especially Hollywood and Media.

The People need to stand with him and support HIS support of us and help him drain the putrid swamp.

edit on 3-12-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Opinion are just like ass holes, we all have them, but thanks for sharing how you think your opinion is so important that you need to share it with the rest of the world.

Did you forget that this is a forum for opinions, facts, and rumors?
edit on 12/3/2017 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

What has President Trump done wrong? Or, is it just that his policies on taxes, repealing a bad healthcare law, and immigration don't sit well with your particular world view. Really, what has he done Wrong?

If you read my first post I address that question.

The only think I want to know is why is it that some people on this site seem to have this strange idea that just because someone disagrees with their political views that makes that person mental, retarded, stupid or dishonest?

ITs a very simple question.

Why do some of you find it so difficult to respect that some people might disagree with your views and not be brain damaged.

I read your first post in this thread and there is not one single word explaining what Trump has done wrong. So, I ask again.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: madenusa
a reply to: face23785my point what he is saying we all know is true his voters are tired of supporting other country's that is why he got elected....he is saying what we all wanted to say even in the 80s

Gotcha. Yeah I'd agree with that.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   

a reply to: seeker1963

I have asked you two questions that you have not answered.

1. who called you a racist?

2. Why do you think anyone who disagree with your political views must be: retarded, stupid, mental or dishonest?

Don't play dumb! People who refer to those who are white nationalists are using the MSM definition to make them racist. Look at your own country and how anyone who wants to keep your own nations sovereignty are ostracized and called Nazi's or racist just because they want to keep their nation state sovereign and out of the clutches of a non elected bunch of thieves who run the EU.

The same tactic is being used in my country, and come hell or high water, I am dead against it and will give my opinion on the matter.

As far as calling people names who disagree with my political opinion? Show me a thread where it doesn't happen. Matter of fact, bet money I could go to the DOZENS of monthly Anti Trump threads you have written where you talk condescendingly towards those who support OUR Democratically elected President???

Like I said, "Don't play the victim!". I don't care about your feelings when it comes to politics!

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   

What has President Trump done wrong? Or, is it just that his policies on taxes, repealing a bad healthcare law, and immigration don't sit well with your particular world view. Really, what has he done Wrong?

The only think I want to know is why is it that some people on this site seem to have this strange idea that just because someone disagrees with their political views that makes that person mental, retarded, stupid or dishonest?

Why do some of you find it so difficult to respect that some people might disagree with your views and not be brain damaged.

I read your first post in this thread and there is not one single word explaining what Trump has done wrong. So, I ask again.

Let me give you a example, there are many of them but this is the simplest one.

Trump said he would release his tax returns after he was elected, however he still refuses to do this.

Now to get back on topic as a Trump supporter why do you act like everyone who has a different opinion to you is either mental, stupid, retarded or dishonest?

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Don't play dumb!

I am not playing dumb.

I asked you two very simple questions that you have seem unable to answer.

People who refer to those who are white nationalists are using the MSM definition to make them racist.

If you are a white nationalist then you are a white nationalist, if you are a racist then you are a racist, the two are not the same.

So again I have to ask you, as you brought it up, who has been calling you a racist?

look at your own country and how anyone who wants to keep your own nations sovereignty are ostracized and called Nazi's or racist just because they want to keep their nation state sovereign and out of the clutches of a non elected bunch of thieves who run the EU.

Let me be very clear with you.

That is not true, I know loads of people who voted to leave the EU and who voted for Scottish independence none of whom are racist or Nazi's.

As far as calling people names who disagree with my political opinion?

I think you are misunderstanding the question.

I am asking you why you think it is ok to think that just because someone disagrees with your political opinion they must be; stupid, retarded, mental or dishonest?

Matter of fact, bet money I could go to the DOZENS of monthly Anti Trump threads you have written where you talk condescendingly towards those who support OUR Democratically elected President???

Yup I am sure you would!

But I don't think you are retarded because you disagree with me thats the point, thats the difference.

Like I said, "Don't play the victim!". I don't care about your feelings when it comes to politics!

I am not playing the victim I am only asking you some simple questions that so far you don't seem able to answer.

If you don't know the answer then just be honest about it.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Trump said he would release his tax returns after he was elected, however he still refuses to do this.

Now to get back on topic as a Trump supporter why do you act like everyone who has a different opinion to you is either mental, stupid, retarded or dishonest?

I don't want him to release his tax returns. He has filed over 100 pages of detailed financials. Those tell more than a tax return. His returns are super complicated, involving complex businesses, and technical tax maneuvers...all LEGAL, btw.
He has been audited every year for the last dozen or so years. CLEAN AS A WHISTLE.

He never said he would release his tax returns, btw. He said he might. I hope he does not.

As far as addressing your last accusation that Trump supporters act like everyone with a different opinion is stupid, mentally ill, or dishonest, I would say that is probably hyperbole, or because they are seen as just haters with no real basis other than some lie they heard and didn't bother to research.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

As far as addressing your last accusation that Trump supporters act like everyone with a different opinion is stupid, mentally ill, or dishonest, I would say that is probably hyperbole, or because they are seen as just haters with no real basis other than some lie they heard and didn't bother to research.

No its not, if you look through most of my threads you will find multiple accounts of Trump supporters saying my views are a joke, retarded, stupid and so on.

In fact this very idea that Trump Derangement Syndrome exists is just another synonym for disrespecting the views of anyone who disagrees with the views of Trump supporters.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   

I don't want him to release his tax returns.

The only people that do are #resisters who think it's gonna provide something they can impeach him with. As you pointed out, he gets audited every year. The last 2 years, when it was clear he was running for President, he was audited by Obama's IRS, who we've seen have no problem politicizing their positions. Still nothing. If there was anything there it would've been leaked.
edit on 3 12 17 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

Not to worry, they’ve used it to describe opposition to every president since Bush on. In each case it’s used to describe judgement clouded by hatred of the leader. In Trump’s case it has resulted in a form of shadenfreude among a certain segment of the population.
I just find annoying that some members try to claim that people who disagree with them are somehow cognitively impaired.

Wow.. Do I really need to point out the irony here? Funny how you complain about this thread when you are guilty of much, MUCH worse.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

Not to worry, they’ve used it to describe opposition to every president since Bush on. In each case it’s used to describe judgement clouded by hatred of the leader. In Trump’s case it has resulted in a form of shadenfreude among a certain segment of the population.
I just find annoying that some members try to claim that people who disagree with them are somehow cognitively impaired.

Wow.. Do I really need to point out the irony here? Funny how you complain about this thread when you are guilty of much, MUCH worse.

I do not think you are suffering from any kind of mental illness because of your views on Trump nor do I think you are otherwise cognitively impaired.

I might not like your views but I don't think they make you mentally ill.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   

I want him to release fraudulent copies of his tax returns that say he humbly & anonymously donates billions, every year, to Planned Parenthood and the NAACP.

And if anyone questions them, they are SOL in trying to prove it because of IRS privacy laws.

That would be delightful.

edit on 12/3/2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Forsaking the office of the President because (whomever he/she may be) is deranged indeed.

edit on (12/3/1717 by loveguy because: (no reason given)

link   

Think whatever you like, but the over-the-top-foaming-at-the-mouth rants and stupidity coming from Trump haters IS a syndrome because it is psychotic in some cases based on nothing but hatred...a hatred so deep and bitter that people get on TV and cry and lie and hyperventillate and express a need to see a psychiatrist or clinical therapist from nothing but the mere fact this outsider was elected as our president. (How's that for a run on sentence!)

link   
Different president, same Boss...

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Of course I'm not mentally ill, so even if you did call me that I would be hard-pressed to even care. But you are guilty of using enormous brushes to paint all Trump supporters for "so and so", for practically no other reason than having a different opinion than yours. Hence the irony. We need to look no further than your last thread.. and the one before that.. and the one before that.. and..

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

But you are guilty of using enormous brushes to paint all Trump supporters for "so and so", for practically no other reason than having a different opinion than yours

for example......?

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

I want him to release fraudulent copies of his tax returns that say he donates billions, every year, to Planned Parenthood and the NAACP.

And if anyone questions them, they are SOL in trying to prove it because of IRS privacy laws.

Oh, MME....that would be TOO funny! Can you imagine the deranged msm covering this?

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

I want him to release fraudulent copies of his tax returns that say he humbly & anonymously donates billions, every year, to Planned Parenthood and the NAACP.

I'm not sure they could handle that.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join