It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Derangement Syndrome Explained

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Not to worry, they’ve used it to describe opposition to every president since Bush on. In each case it’s used to describe judgement clouded by hatred of the leader. In Trump’s case it has resulted in a form of shadenfreude among a certain segment of the population.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

Not to worry, they’ve used it to describe opposition to every president since Bush on. In each case it’s used to describe judgement clouded by hatred of the leader. In Trump’s case it has resulted in a form of shadenfreude among a certain segment of the population.

I disagree.

kind of.

What I mean is that I think to try to say that the reason that anyone opposes any politician or political idea is just some made up mental illness only does one thing.

Demonstrates the weakness of the accusers political beliefs.

I just find annoying that some members try to claim that people who disagree with them are somehow cognitively impaired.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   
dp
edit on 3-12-2017 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: underwerks

Now I'm really cracking up! Please stop!!

I'm genuinely curious, what makes you view statements that are verifiably false, as something other than lies?

I'm really trying to understand how people can defend blatant lies.

I've noticed you conveniently ignored this post, where it was demonstrated to you that the author of the piece you cited is himself a liar. So you believe a "list of lies" written by a verified liar. You are the very thing you're complaining about.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

Obama was superhuman and the perfect person to represent america. This is a wild belief...

Let me help you out here, you may not understand. No one thinks this. He had his foibles and the left doesn't worship him. I think what you are doing here is the exact opposite of what you are attempting. Trump IS looked at as near perfect, well he can do no wrong but you are stating that it's Obama that is...to liberals.

Trump Derangement Syndrome doesn't affect liberals, it affects Trump supporters. The left doesn't keep Obama in the news, the right does. There is TDS but you've got it wrong. There IS something you can do about it though. Suck it up and take it when Trump screws up. Stop obsessing about Obama. His time is done. The liberals have moved on. Catch up.

Oh yeah?

He just took a jab at Trump in Paris at the climate BS gathering.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Not only Paris, Burgerbuddy...read this thread: What is Obama Up To Now?

edit on 3-12-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Just open Twitter and read all the tweets about Flynn and Mueller after ABC deliberately altered a vital part in there reporting that fit the other sides narrative perfectly. It's real and most people don't even care about the politics anymore. They just hate Trump because he hurts there precious feelings. Just take a look at the UK where this is going. The british police is hunting down people that expressed there disgust over Daesh. They literally defend radicals now. The # is wrong with them.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Anyone else think its a bit silly making this so partisan.

You are either a Trump guy or a Clinton guy.

You either love Trump or hate him.

You either love Obama or hate him.

I don't know about anyone else but I tend to be much more fluid in my political support, I call it when is see a politician doing something I disagree with regardless of who it is. Now sure right now its Trump who is (in my view) in the wrong but the does not mean I never called out Obama or that I loved Hilary.

Just seems a bit simplistic to me to assume that becomes someone is "never trump" then they must be a Obama fan boy.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Trump came in saying what the working class wanted to hear..... But if you go back and watch old clips — you hear a young Donald Trump sounding very much like the current Trump.
Common themes include his view that trade wasn't fair, that the world has long laughed at America and countries have taken advantage of U.S. generosity while refusing to pay their "fair share" for all the U.S. does globally.
He accurately predicts where his strongest support would come from should he ever decide to run for office — the working class.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Opinion are just like ass holes, we all have them, but thanks for sharing how you think your opinion is so important that you need to share it with the rest of the world.

Except most of what is in the OP isn't opinion, it's true observations of what things are and how they happened. It is also obvious you didn't enjoy seeing it again by your reaction to it, like reliving the whole nightmare over again, seeing Trump go from citizen to president like that, with all the resistance against him growing stronger and more powerful day by day.

Then seeing all the arrogance and ridicule of Trump in the media, television, newspapers, and magazines being brought to bear against him. AND THEN HE STILL WON.

Does it still hurt?

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

I disagree.

kind of.

What I mean is that I think to try to say that the reason that anyone opposes any politician or political idea is just some made up mental illness only does one thing.

Demonstrates the weakness of the accusers political beliefs.

I just find annoying that some members try to claim that people who disagree with them are somehow cognitively impaired.

Amazing, so how does calling someone racist or any other ist or phobic compare? I find it annoying that some members love to throw dirt in one thread and then turn around in another and pretend they are pure as the driven snow and with out sin.

Cognitively impaired is much milder and actually more truthful than seeing some people throw out the race card every chance they get, and to be honest, those who use that tactic our one of 2 things. Dishonest OR Cognitively impaired!!

You choose....

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Amazing, so how does calling someone racist or any other ist or phobic compare?

And who is calling you racist???

Other than that your post is kind of what I expect from you these days, nothing of substance.

Trump has time and time again said and done things that are wrong, yet his supporters continue to support him and pretend that we have some kind of mental illness because we don't agree with them.

Why can you not accept that just because someone holds a different political opinion to you does not make them retarded, mental, stupid or dishonest?

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: madenusa
Trump came in saying what the working class wanted to hear..... But if you go back and watch old clips — you hear a young Donald Trump sounding very much like the current Trump.
Common themes include his view that trade wasn't fair, that the world has long laughed at America and countries have taken advantage of U.S. generosity while refusing to pay their "fair share" for all the U.S. does globally.
He accurately predicts where his strongest support would come from should he ever decide to run for office — the working class.

This is just more evidence that he played liberal for a while because living and working in NYC, it's advantageous to his business to kiss the liberal politician's asses. Can't really blame him.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   

What has President Trump done wrong? Or, is it just that his policies on taxes, repealing a bad healthcare law, and immigration don't sit well with your particular world view. Really, what has he done Wrong?

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: madenusa

This is just more evidence that he played liberal for a while because living and working in NYC, it's advantageous to his business to kiss the liberal politician's asses. Can't really blame him. [

1987, CNN's Larry King

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

What has President Trump done wrong? Or, is it just that his policies on taxes, repealing a bad healthcare law, and immigration don't sit well with your particular world view. Really, what has he done Wrong?

If you read my first post I address that question.

The only think I want to know is why is it that some people on this site seem to have this strange idea that just because someone disagrees with their political views that makes that person mental, retarded, stupid or dishonest?

ITs a very simple question.

Why do some of you find it so difficult to respect that some people might disagree with your views and not be brain damaged.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: madenusa

What's your point? I said he played liberal "for a while". He's been registered as both. That's old news.
edit on 3 12 17 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Amazing, so how does calling someone racist or any other ist or phobic compare?

And who is calling you racist???

Other than that your post is kind of what I expect from you these days, nothing of substance.

Trump has time and time again said and done things that are wrong, yet his supporters continue to support him and pretend that we have some kind of mental illness because we don't agree with them.

Why can you not accept that just because someone holds a different political opinion to you does not make them retarded, mental, stupid or dishonest?

I have seen you refer to people who have or support Trump as this or that, don't act like your a victim when you yourself get froggy and try to play the game!

I am an old cantankerous white Nationalist! Not the Nationalist you and your ilk have changed the definition to mean racist either! A Nationalist who loves my country and it's sovereignty and people of all colors who are citizens of my country who feel the same! So tell me what I am trying to hide!? No games here, and no pretending I am a victim either. I am who I am and I am not going to change nor apologize to some politically biased zombie because my beliefs offend them!

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785my point what he is saying we all know is true his voters are tired of supporting other country's that is why he got elected....he is saying what we all wanted to say even in the 80s

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   

I have asked you two questions that you have not answered.

1. who called you a racist?

2. Why do you think anyone who disagree with your political views must be: retarded, stupid, mental or dishonest?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join