It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Derangement Syndrome Explained

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
a reply to: whywhynot

That's the problem with those that suffer from this syndrome. They take an isolated incident and smear the entire left with it. Google in the hands of partisans doesn't make matters true. As you can see I posit it's Trump supporters that suffer from TDS.

Thousands of people rioted because they lost a free and fair election. There have been assaults, vandalism, property damage. A deranged leftist tried to assassinate a bunch of Republican congressmen. We're not talking about isolated incidents here. It doesn't represent the entire left, but it's not just 1 or 2 wackos either.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   

That's the problem with those that suffer from this syndrome. They take an isolated incident and smear the entire left with it. Google in the hands of partisans doesn't make matters true. As you can see I posit it's Trump supporters that suffer from TDS.

That’s the TDS talking.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   

That's the problem with those that suffer from this syndrome. They take an isolated incident and smear the entire left with it.

How many "isolated incidents" does it take to make a trend?

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite
a reply to: underwerks

Woke up, read this thread telling me I have a mental problem for not believing a proven and proud liar when he says something..

That's not what this thread is about. But I guess if you want to disqualify it because it's uncomfortable for you, that's fine. Not every anti-trumper suffers from TDS. Did you go scream at the sky a few weeks ago? Have you participated in an antifa mob? Do you justify death threats against the president? Do you fantasize about killing the president? Do you think a tax cut means america no longer exists? If you can answer no to all of these questions you probably don't suffer from TDS.

Nor do most people suffer from "TDS", because it doesn't really exist. It's only a thing in the minds of worried right wingers that allows them to look down on and therefore invalidate opinions they don't agree with. But looking in the mirror isn't really fun, huh?

What I have a problem with is when people like you try to make it some type of mental problem to not believe a belligerent liar. Promoting that type of mental midgetry is the real problem here, not people being skeptical of our leaders.

Down your path lies unquestioning allegiance. And it's very telling that Trump supporters expect that.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

a reply to: pavil

What's interesting is how the gap between the two gets larger and larger, yet the video doesn't explain why that would be. According the the eplanation video I shouldn't see dots moving, I should see lines getting stronger and weaker with bubbles getting bigger and smaller. It's almost like it's propaganda made to simulate a widening divide.

Maybe it has something to do with a certain foreign power flooding the internet with trolls and fake news. Nah, that couldn't happen, could it?

If you look at the video you will see that the division happened far earlier than this past election.

Thanks however, for doing your part to keep the divide deep. I appreciate it.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   

So easily lead, so easily deceived.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
a reply to: Dfairlite

Trump is not the same old same old and therefor has to be looked at through a different prism .Where once we though we had order it now looks out of joint .Having a re-set was one of the reasons for Obama's acceptance by a majority of people but it turned out to be the same old same old change .
Great post, in my opinion...and in no way is it humble, Mike Pence and Ivanka will rise... but won't be ashes they arise out of. Remember the storm is brewing.

May Lord Yeshua be with you.

Because of the size of the swamp ,change was always going to be a difficult task if not nearly impossible .Trumps first year has had the result of exposing the swamp and the creatures .Its becoming obvious to both sides that the creatures they once looked at with biased eyes are now in question .The MSM has positioned its self where they will have to start delivering just the news and drop out of the story telling game .

This has all become a educational experience for all involved .Going going gone are the same old same old days of yesteryear's .I think Trump will be missed in many ways once he is done playing POTUS ...It will be interesting to see what arises from the ashes .

Whoops. Great post, Mike Pence and Invanka will arise.

edit on 3-12-2017 by laughingdog because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   

TDS most certainly exists. It's an irrational hatred of everything trump says/does/believes.

What I have a problem with is when people like you try to make it some type of mental problem to not believe a belligerent liar.

No one is trying to do that.

Down your path lies unquestioning allegiance. And it's very telling that Trump supporters expect that.

So down that path lies... Obama? lol

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I won't quote anyone on this page, it's for all of you. You seem to have short memories. This happened after Obama was elected as well. No one remembers the Tea Party protests? Hell Trump called for protests himself in 2012. How soon we forget.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   

TDS most certainly exists. It's an irrational hatred of everything trump says/does/believes.

On the contrary. It's the irrational belief that Trump can do no wrong and anyone that doesn't agree is ttacking him and by extension them.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

What?

Exactly what I said. ODS continued way beyond the Blogojevich nonsense. It's going on RIGHT NOW. It will be going on until this batch of ODS voters is dead and buried.

They'll be in old folks homes (some of them are already, I'm sure), screaming about Hillary and Obama.

OBAAAAMA! Where's my GERITOL!!!!!

edit on 3-12-2017 by Dudemo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy Oh DB c'mon. That is only true for the crazy cnn only type of people. Like my mom but don't worry she is old and can't even skip a rock on the pond. And the other super left nut sacks probably have never shot anything besides a .22. Though a gun is a gun but I don't you have to worry.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Dudemo5

And TDS will linger, too. People who hate Trump will not suddenly stop. Ever. Dream on.

ETA: And, btw, the Obama senate seat pay-to-play investigation was not "nonsense." Blagojevich did go to prison, you know.
edit on 12/3/2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Well football is coming on so I'm out. Just to summarize inflating some facts and ignoring others does not make facts change. Oh, and let Obama go. His time has past. Then you can begin to cure yourselves of TDS.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   

What I have a problem with is when people like you try to make it some type of mental problem to not believe a belligerent liar.

No one is trying to do that.

Thats exactly what you're trying to do by calling people who aren't happy with Trump mentally deficient.

Being skeptical of an egotistical ass that has made it a point to be proud of lying throughout his entire life isn't a mental problem. It's logical.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
a reply to: Dudemo5

And TDS will linger, too. People who hate Trump will not suddenly stop. Ever. Dream on.

But I highly doubt we're going to see the same level of deflection to Trump that we now see with Obama and Hillary. We'll see some. But every single day there's new nonsense about Hillary and Obama on this forum. It's part of the right playbook for keeping the base motivated.

Blagojevich did go to prison, you know.

No sh*t.

edit on 3-12-2017 by Dudemo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   
A good way to diagnose TDS is to ask the recipient what he thinks about the booming economy, jobs, stock market and GDP growth.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Pretty much surmises,I see how you struck on the truth,by the liberal worthless opinions,the NWO wants tools not free thinkers,and they lure them by free handouts,much like a stray animal,want working people to support them while they take a free ride in school,I worked and put myself through school,it builds character,as I worked in different scenarios,the real world,and teaching yourself survival,these liberals promise the world

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
A good way to diagnose TDS is to ask the recipient what he thinks about the booming economy, jobs, stock market and GDP growth.

A good way to diagnose Trump Defendant Syndrome is to ask if they believe Trump is responsible for any of those things.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   

It's ironic he doesn't see the other side of this, which is that down the other path lies "resist everything Trump does", whether doing so is rational or not, which is exactly what this thread is about.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join